AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Farming for "light kick" on orcs is indeed better way.
Unless u find elite thugs with names like "big" or "muscular" then they cant be oneshoted, will always leave with 1 hp.
Or just use title to disarm urself.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Not really happy that level 3's problem edicts require corruption to solve, mostly just a pet peeve of mine because I like doing "1 corruption" playthroughs.

To further elaborate, the problem-solving edicts are thematically separated by their position in the following way:

Proper solution (leftmost) - Authoritarian solution (middle) - Slutty solution (rightmost)

This is further reinforced by the solution to the orc problem giving bonuses to the solutions of other problems as long as they are of the same type.

Up to this point the "proper" solutions had been the only ones that consistently did not increase Karryn's corruption, even if it was often rather inaccessible by being the most expensive solution. But now on level 3 both the lizardmen and the orcs require corruption gains for their "proper" solution (lizardmen require the bar, orcs require workshop upgrades). You could pick the authoritarian solution for the orcs and leave the lizardmen problem unsolved to avoid gaining corruption, but it feels thematically inconsistent and unsatisfying.

Reactions: Moldorth and Back

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Not really happy that level 3's problem edicts require corruption to solve, mostly just a pet peeve of mine because I like doing "1 corruption" playthroughs.

To further elaborate, the problem-solving edicts are thematically separated by their position in the following way:

Proper solution (leftmost) - Authoritarian solution (middle) - Slutty solution (rightmost)

This is further reinforced by the solution to the orc problem giving bonuses to the solutions of other problems as long as they are of the same type.

Up to this point the "proper" solutions had been the only ones that consistently did not increase Karryn's corruption, even if it was often rather inaccessible by being the most expensive solution. But now on level 3 both the lizardmen and the orcs require corruption gains for their "proper" solution (lizardmen require the bar, orcs require workshop upgrades). You could pick the authoritarian solution for the orcs and leave the lizardmen problem unsolved to avoid gaining corruption, but it feels thematically inconsistent and unsatisfying.
A shame this game focus fetish is making a strong willed girl break and descent into depravity until she becomes a cum dump to fugly fucks
Karryn was drawn as a nice BDSM dom, and the corruption edicts even have some choices for the prison that makes her a completely selfish sadistic warden, but sadism serves only to battles and nothing else, too much of it and she gets fucked anyways stunned in a sadistic orgasm at the worst moments

I wish there was a scene with full corruption low slut level Karryn doming the soul out of some prisoner (preferably tonkin just to have a callback to his first appearing in MQ) for her own selfish pleasure and not giving a fuck if the guy pelvis became powder, but nope, she either masturbates alone wishing it was a dick inside her or becomes the cumdump of everyone in the prison...
dammit!

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
yes, also applies to sexual attacks.
Practicality every time you do an attack it will cast a counter under your status bar saying
"consecutive attacks N# or sexual skill N#"
counting how many attacks did you do consecutively, informing you that if you repeat that action (attack/sex) it will cost more stamina and be less effective.
To avoid rushing enemies with the same action and making you to do other things
This is more notorious in the Glory Hole Fight, where if you cast constantly BJ or HJ you will see how Karry's Stamina will drain out quick if you don't rest
Less effective? The more you do the same action, the more damage it does, what are you talking about.

Reactions: Random Bob

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Again regarding the Kick Counter and how to trigger it reliably:

So increasing chances in the RemtairyEnemySex.js didn't fix the issue for me because I'm doing a full slut run and by the time she can be countered the enemy already fucks her in different ways (might also be somewhat related to the CC Mod though, it changes a few passives) since they act before her each turn except for the first.

So I did some more testing and here is what works for me.

RemtairyKarryn.js (under www\js\plugins):
Search for canGetPussyInserted, now copypaste the whole function directly below itself.
Then change the new part so that both together look like this in the end:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RemtairyEnemy.js:
Search for canInsertPussy, again copypaste the function below itself and change a few lines.
Like this:

It might also be necessary to add a little change to the skills.json file under www\data but I'm not sure about this:
Search for 1605, then in the same line find canInsertPussy.
Change that to canInsertPussy_KickCounter so it reflects the change done to the RemtairyEnemy.js file.

With these changes the enemies counter for pussy and cock desire values above 80 and therefore earlier than the normal 100 threshold used for their own sex skills.

edit:
Nearly forgot the most important step:
Search RemtairyEnemySex.js for
!target.canGetPussyInserted()

Replace that with
!target.canGetPussyInserted_KickCounter()

Removing the || !this.isErect part from the counter conditions in the same line also helps to speed things up by a turn or 2 btw.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
In CC mod, can you call any yetis or werewolves for discipline?
They have to be a wanted enemy (a level next to their name) to be called in. I know you can call in the boss yeti after you beat him. Haven't found a wanted regular Yeti or Werewolf yet though, but I assume it's possible to get them because you can get wanted Slimes and they are also a monster type enemy.

Reactions: Shirafune

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Can someone help me to edit the fluids.js? i wanna keep the cum over karry though days (without installing the cc mod)

Metokurnot

Apr 2, 2021
The strip club is getting added in v0.9, right? So I would assume several months from now since the "final version" of v0.8 just came out.

That's honestly what I've been wondering about today... If v1.0 is going to have post game content after the ending with an NPC that sends you to new game+ when you want to(like Disgaea), or if it's gonna be added in later(like Meltys Quest). Or if it's just NG+ with different endings/epilogues.
so will v9 just be the strip club or will it add floor 5 as well

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
It seems like they are leaving so much room for the possibility of future content. Level 4 has a pool with a huge slime in it. Imagine a lifeguard Karryn job.

Reactions: someguy4567

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Another preview of a potential BBC mod
Hope you enjoy.
Starting the work seriously now...
When I'm finished the files will be released in a .7z file.
It'll be done when it's done.

:p Peace
View attachment 1224114

Are you creating the mod or are you just editing the images? Either way, the previews look awesome! :D

If you are creating the mod, will there be unique dialogue with the mod by any chance?

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
Dec 21, 2017
Are you creating the mod or are you just editing the images? Either way, the previews look awesome! :D

If you are creating the mod, will there be unique dialogue with the mod by any chance?
Well it started out as just an idea, then I started editing the source files.
Initially it will just be edited files that will add a new category to the image folders.

For instance you have something like "hole_left_hj_green.png", and with what I'm doing there will also be a "hole_left_hj_black.png" and so on and so forth...
I'd also like to see if I can add "x-ray" type stuff in general to the scenes eventually, among other things.

The extra images would need coding involved to be able to be used in any capacity, which I hope someone can either implement or help me out with... Perhaps the people behind the CCMod will be interested.

Oh and thanks for the compliments :)

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Dear mod(s),
Can you add a FAQ at #1 post. I have seen the same question asked for 'N'th time.
- how to cheat edicts/money?
- when is the next update?
- do we have pregnancy/bdsm/etc?
- etc
That way, if someone asked that question, we can say "Refer FAQ on 1st post."

Reactions: leooonKenedy
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes