RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Doesn't it also increase the chance of guards breaking into your office during masturbation?
I thought the Imperial Guards and the Prison Guards were different beings. Since you start with the Imperial guards but it brings up how if you switch to prison guards to cut the cost at the cost of the chance of an evasion in your office.

Either way, the Imperial Guards are useless. 1% chance and got invaded. What is even the point?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I thought the Imperial Guards and the Prison Guards were different beings. Since you start with the Imperial guards but it brings up how if you switch to prison guards to cut the cost at the cost of the chance of an evasion in your office.

Either way, the Imperial Guards are useless. 1% chance and got invaded. What is even the point?
The point is, that they decrease the invasion chance a lot. Without them you would have probably around 30%, if you had 1%. Also the 1% is the Base Chance. The more noise you make, the higher the chance gets.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Oh that makes a lot of sense that if it was 1%, it can be added but if it says 0%, it wouldn't do anything at all. If that's the case, wouldn't fingering her mouth decrease the chance of being heard simply because? I always found it odd how they could hear her doing that when she's not talking especially when she hasn't been corrupted yet.

I installed the cameras to literally say "Fuck off". And of course when I complete area 3, I'm going to install the metal door :')

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh that makes a lot of sense that if it was 1%, it can be added but if it says 0%, it wouldn't do anything at all. If that's the case, wouldn't fingering her mouth decrease the chance of being heard simply because? I always found it odd how they could hear her doing that when she's not talking especially when she hasn't been corrupted yet.

I installed the cameras to literally say "Fuck off". And of course when I complete area 3, I'm going to install the metal door :')
Well AFAIK, you only make noise, when she Orgasms and there she removes Fingers from her mouth and screams, so it kinda makes sence.

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
I just discovered this game not long ago and I have a question. This has probably been answered countless times but why hasn't the author included pregnancy, exhibitionism, urination among others present in Meltys Quest? I just defeated the boss on floor 4, so I still don't see much of the game so I might be lacking in information. For example, I understand the outfits part because of the amount of CG's and modifications that the game would have, but there are some elements that simply seem discarded from the beginning.
And another question. I completely ignore this but are there scenes or elements with bodywriting in this game or has the author planned some?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I just discovered this game not long ago and I have a question. This has probably been answered countless times but why hasn't the author included pregnancy, exhibitionism, urination among others present in Meltys Quest? I just defeated the boss on floor 4, so I still don't see much of the game so I might be lacking in information. For example, I understand the outfits part because of the amount of CG's and modifications that the game would have, but there are some elements that simply seem discarded from the beginning.
And another question. I completely ignore this but are there scenes or elements with bodywriting in this game or has the author planned some?
Basically, it's to avoid "feature creep". That's their own words. It's already a complicated game with numerous permutations of what might occur with Karryn in any given scene. In addition, they said pregnancy wouldn't fit for the timeline that she's there. I don't know if they said anything specific about water sports but the mini-games do let Karryn's exhibitionist side go wild if you want. In any event, hope you're enjoying the game! Cheers!

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
Basically, it's to avoid "feature creep". That's their own words. It's already a complicated game with numerous permutations of what might occur with Karryn in any given scene. In addition, they said pregnancy wouldn't fit for the timeline that she's there. I don't know if they said anything specific about water sports but the mini-games do let Karryn's exhibitionist side go wild if you want. In any event, hope you're enjoying the game! Cheers!
Thanks for clarifying some things to me. The game is quite fun, especially on the pure route.

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
Indeed it is surprisingly fun on that pure route - I currently have three saves going, one pure slut, one blowjob slut only, and a pure run, and I think I had the most fun with the pure so far, lol.

Reactions: Back

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
There are black dudes already, the mod could add another type of human and use the alternative color, it doesn't need to be full black dudes but random

i posted a long time ago an edit i made for a possible black prisoner, besides changing his dick color ofc it's bigger

1622697953480.png

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
With no shortage of things to talk about over this update: Can anyone educate me on why my Karryn does near-to-no damage against the Yeti? and for that matter against Aron as well? I beat Aron through sex because he'd take like 20 points of stamina dmg

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes