YUNGJO

Jun 20, 2019
Hello, fellow men of culture. I may be blind as the molerat, but does anyone know, where the strip club is? I saw a few gyus asking the same, but they didn`t recieve an answer. Level for right now is anarchy in my save, do I need to defeat boss to unlock it? Because there are now edicts for strip club in my menu. Thanks in advance, stay safe, stay loyal to big titty prison warden.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, fellow men of culture. I may be blind as the molerat, but does anyone know, where the strip club is? I saw a few gyus asking the same, but they didn`t recieve an answer. Level for right now is anarchy in my save, do I need to defeat boss to unlock it? Because there are now edicts for strip club in my menu. Thanks in advance, stay safe, stay loyal to big titty prison warden.
The strip club doesn't exist yet. It's going to be added in version 0.9. People just got fed up with answering the question because everybody kept asking it, and so they simply started ignoring them. I decided to be a bit more helpful, but I give it 50% odds, someone asks about it again before the end of this page.

Dec 26, 2019
While I'm waiting for the updates to stop coming every day or so, does transferring saves from one version to the next break anything? Or I can do it freely and be fine?

YUNGJO

Jun 20, 2019
The strip club doesn't exist yet. It's going to be added in version 0.9. People just got fed up with answering the question because everybody kept asking it, and so they simply started ignoring them. I decided to be a bit more helpful, but I give it 50% odds, someone asks about it again before the end of this page.
Thanks a lot, the changelog was kinda misleading.

Reactions: VeryVexxing

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to ask if the level 3 gym edict changes anything for the gym? I see there are a bunch of stuff but is it just for show or can we actually enter the gym by changing its edicts? Sorry have not been reading the older post so not sure if this has been asked before

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
The hell? I don't remember metal enemies being THIS hard to put down in earlier versions. Even if I do the "Ki" buff and use Slam, it sometimes does zero damage.

Another question I've been wondering about lately, before I forget. Is the game with a time limit? I'm on my 90th day, will the Emperor talk shit if I reach 100th or 200th? Maybe it will be an auto game over?

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
No, the only game over is if you hit 0 order IIRC. I don't think the day number actually affects anything on its own.

Apr 30, 2020
fuck, I move this to my drive and get it after some time but only to find out my fucking save file is gone, wtf
*sad fapping noises

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I just had very negative experience with Autosaving on normal difficulty. There was a power shortage just as I was walking between rooms, so computer shut down during auto-saving. Of course I had hi levels of Karryn (in the 30's). Save was unreadable and now I have to play from the start.... :mad:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just had very negative experience with Autosaving on normal difficulty. There was a power shortage just as I was walking between rooms, so computer shut down during auto-saving. Of course I had hi levels of Karryn (in the 30's). Save was unreadable and now I have to play from the start.... :mad:
Look at the bright side. You've used up all your bad luck for the next 2 months.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Here's my save folder. I only played the day of the update and I was using the .d version but I think it should be ok. It's kinda messy of a slut build but it's better than starting all over again I think.

Reactions: voltairepop
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes