Back

Aug 3, 2017
is it possible to get those 2 passives in the current version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ID - Name - Constant Name
Description
Description (Continued)
Color - Category - Record - Requirements

"276", "Getting Spanked Fetish", "PASSIVE_BUTT_SPANKED_PEOPLE_THREE_ID"
"My butt is open for everyone to spank! L-Look! Don't you want to hit my butt as haaarrd as you can?!
Masochism Level Up! - Initial Butt Desire increased. - Butt Spanking Sensitivity increases based on Cockiness."
"3", "MASOCHISM, SUBMISSION, BUTT_DESIRE, BUTT", "_recordButtSpankedPeople", "31 + Previous count + Random (0-3)"

"848", "Discarded Shame in Order to Lick Men's Ass", "PASSIVE_RIMJOB_PEOPLE_TWO_ID"
"I just love how man's butthole twitches from joy everytime I tongue it.♪
Rimjob Level Up! - Masochism Level Up! - Mouth Sensitivity increases from every rimjob given in the same battle."
"31", "RIMJOB, MASOCHISM, MOUTH", "_recordRimjobPeople", "20 + Previous count + Random (0-2)"

See the attachment found in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-8-o-remtairy.33777/post-5897148

Reactions: unspecialkay

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
ID - Name - Constant Name
Description
Description (Continued)
Color - Category - Record - Requirements

"276", "Getting Spanked Fetish", "PASSIVE_BUTT_SPANKED_PEOPLE_THREE_ID"
"My butt is open for everyone to spank! L-Look! Don't you want to hit my butt as haaarrd as you can?!
Masochism Level Up! - Initial Butt Desire increased. - Butt Spanking Sensitivity increases based on Cockiness."
"3", "MASOCHISM, SUBMISSION, BUTT_DESIRE, BUTT", "_recordButtSpankedPeople", "31 + Previous count + Random (0-3)"

"848", "Discarded Shame in Order to Lick Men's Ass", "PASSIVE_RIMJOB_PEOPLE_TWO_ID"
"I just love how man's butthole twitches from joy everytime I tongue it.♪
Rimjob Level Up! - Masochism Level Up! - Mouth Sensitivity increases from every rimjob given in the same battle."
"31", "RIMJOB, MASOCHISM, MOUTH", "_recordRimjobPeople", "20 + Previous count + Random (0-2)"

See the attachment found in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-8-o-remtairy.33777/post-5897148
Thanks. I seem to be grinding forever and havent got them yet. Since we cannot get same tree passives simultaneously the values should probably be nerfed. Thanks again for the feedback. Back to licking asses and get butt spanked then.

Reactions: Back

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
is it possible to get those 2 passives in the current version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those "Required number" fields are wrong.

For Discarded Shame, it's:
20 + Previous count + Random (0-2)

The previous one is: 8 + previous, and the first is 1.
So, at least 29 different people.

For Getting Spanked, it's 31 + 16 + 1: At least 48 different people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: unspecialkay

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Can you tell us what are you planning in this mod? If it's just a skin color change, then it's a little boring. I would like more, so to speak, perhaps an additional characteristic for Karin such as "Queen of Spades" because of which the dialogues may change, and Karin will be less satisfied with non-black guys. Perhaps decrees that can only be adopted by pumping this characteristic, which will change the racial composition in the prison, a ban on serving in a bar or something like that. I apologize if something is not clear, not my native language.
Hoooooo, boy... I'm excited to see the reactions of some people if the mod gets made! xD Looking forward to the mod itself aswell. Not gonna turn down raceplay! ^_^

Also, I'm not sure how well it will work on yetis, lizards, warewolves and gobins... I mean... Can you envision a dark-skinned goblin? o_O

I imagine if there will be a "Intake only black inmates", the prison will most likely lose subsidies. The riots will naturally triple, due to racial discrimination.
These factors will make the game more of a challange, surely! :)

Reactions: hakarlman

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone have a working version of v0.8o? The links here all give me an error of " Failed to load: img/karryn/cutin/ej_ps_ce_greenn.png"

Killknight

May 11, 2020
Well in a pure run you don't want to have high Slut Level.
My Karryn grab all 4 heroes volume, so yeah she is still a hero. With my way and your way worked, you know have different ways to do the same objective. Just face it, it will hurt less, don't think your are the special big guy here. I play slut, slut with the virginity and hero.
By the way this is a sex game I mean a lot of players here wanna see her doing lewd stuffs bro, don't you tell she is your waifu man she is everyone's N1 slut.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
My Karryn grab all 4 heroes volume, so yeah she is still a hero. With my way and your way worked, you know have different ways to do the same objective. Just face it, it will hurt less, don't think your are the special big guy here. I play slut, slut with the virginity and hero.
By the way this is a sex game I mean a lot of players here wanna see her doing lewd stuffs bro, don't you tell she is your waifu man she is everyone's N1 slut.
What are you going on about? Somebody asked, if a Pure run, without Masturbating and no Orgasm was possible, so I tried it. Stop acting like you are the special big guy here, if you have no idea what you are talking about.

kenwho

Aug 19, 2017
I could be wrong but i think you would be better off using skewer for metal enemys (more hits).
Also im unsure if "ki" is the "key" here (to increase dmg)...I would go with eye of mind for crit rate and accuracy.

And for the second question, no, there is no time limit on days.
The "ki" seems to be referencing some sort of chinese "KungFu" stuff , like "Qi" or "Chi"

Edited:
Seems i shouldnt post any link in this moment. You may google "Qigong" on wiki

Last edited:

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
beat the boss (giant slime) -> cutscene -> leave your room -> cutscene -> win
if this doesnt work you probably have a bug
The problem is I can't defeat giant slime.
It's too strong and it's HP recover so fast.
BTW is there anyway to be stripped naked working as barmaid?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes