RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
If it's the responsibility of the prison to equip the guards, then diverting that money to other things and forcing the guards to make do with what they can scrounge up would be corrupt. There's a long history of officers in various armies pocketing the money that was supposed to feed and equip their troops. Often this meant that the men would simply steal what they needed from the surrounding civillians.
So its failure from Yasu to provide that caused the problems in the first place. I'm still salty about how I made sure the guards got what they wanted and they still invaded the room. Guess I should consider that.

standin

Jan 17, 2018
I'm still salty about how I made sure the guards got what they wanted and they still invaded the room.
What I'm salty about, is that I can't tell the guards to fuck off when they sexually harass their boss. But then again, I am playing "Get turned into a walking onahole of a women" type game so I kinda gotta leave those expectations at the door.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think this is one of the best h games ever. How many passives they got in the latest version? I have 214
864 passives, it looks like (according to the passives list). The passive list has IDs going to 977 and starts with 114, so 977 - 113 = 864. However, I only briefly scanned it to see if there were jumps in the IDs.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1247809_KP_-_Passives_and_Titles_csv_v0.8m.zip
Edit: 392 according to HappyGoomba. Goomba would know for he's awesome. :]

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
864 passives, it looks like (according to the passives list). The passive list has IDs going to 977 and starts with 114, so 977 - 113 = 864. However, I only briefly scanned it to see if there were jumps in the IDs.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1247809_KP_-_Passives_and_Titles_csv_v0.8m.zip
392 according to my spreadsheet. Yes there is a jump in the IDs.

ETA: not all of those are obtainable.

Code:
const PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID = 114;
const PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID = 299;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID = 701;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID = 977;

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
392 according to my spreadsheet. Yes there is a jump in the IDs.

ETA: not all of those are obtainable.

Code:
const PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID = 114;
const PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID = 299;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID = 701;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID = 977;
Okay coolio. Good watching out. Stay awesome, Goomba! (y)

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
is there any kind of walkthrough available for current content?
Because I can never get passed the lizardman boss and the difficulty spike feels like an intentional wall, but then the changelog mentions werewolves and I have yet to run into werewolves, so there has to be content that I just have not been able to reach.

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
Level 3 is so hard. level 1 & 2 can riot at the same time and they are all so powerful that their riot can't be quelled in 1 day.

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
i really need help to get the title losing virginity to toys. how to get that? it seems like the nerds always goes for footjob instead toys

Reactions: GiornoX

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
raikon45 Looking at here (v7, I know) and what I see is that footjobs have Cock Desire requirement, toys do not. Which means that preventing footjobs should be simple, if not easy (depending on Willpower capacity) - suppress that pesky desire, leave only nerds alive if you can and just wait for them to use those toys.

Reactions: raikon45

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
raikon45 Looking at here (v7, I know) and what I see is that footjobs have Cock Desire requirement, toys do not. Which means that preventing footjobs should be simple, if not easy (depending on Willpower capacity) - suppress that pesky desire, leave only nerds alive if you can and just wait for them to use those toys.
And if you have the Release Desires skill, release pussy desire.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes