amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Also, go into the fight with 0 fatigue.
This advice cannot be said enough for anyone struggling with certain enemies or feeling a sudden spike in difficulty.
Checking your status for debuffs such as "didn't sleep well" or being fatigued can massively impact you. Even more so if you do not make use of the Confident buff, which at 100% confidence in that state can practically double all your combat stats.

So fighting while freshly rested and confident Karryn can actually be as much as 400% more effective than when she is fatigued and not confident. If you need to beat on a bitch, rest first and try to keep those buffs ready to go for the big showdown.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
The problem is I can't defeat giant slime.
It's too strong and it's HP recover so fast.
BTW is there anyway to be stripped naked working as barmaid?
Been a while since I physically defeated that slime. Last I recall in v6n or something when I just started playing the game and would still try to beat my way past enemies.

You can obviously follow the instructions others have written in order to physically beat the slime.

OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CosmicComedy

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Recently got a 165hz monitor and now the game runs terribly in combat when I use the 60fps lock. I can bypass this by setting the monitor itself to 60hz for the game, but to do that every time is kinda annoying. Does anyone else have this issues with higher hz monitors? Also, sorry if this has been mentioned before and I just missed it.

Reactions: Pablotron

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
Recently got a 165hz monitor and now the game runs terribly in combat when I use the 60fps lock. I can bypass this by setting the monitor itself to 60hz for the game, but to do that every time is kinda annoying. Does anyone else have this issues with higher hz monitors? Also, sorry if this has been mentioned before and I just missed it.
This game really doesn't work well when running > 60 FPS, and the 60 FPS lock options causes really bad frame skipping for some reason.

What works for me is to add a plugin that limits the game to 60 FPS. Not sure what exactly the plugin is doing vs. the lock option, but hey.

Instructions for anyone curious below:

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
This game really doesn't work well when running > 60 FPS, and the 60 FPS lock options causes really bad frame skipping for some reason.

What works for me is to add a plugin that limits the game to 60 FPS. Not sure what exactly the plugin is doing vs. the lock option, but hey.

Nice. Works great. Yeah, not sure why the built-in 60fps lock is so choppy.

Killknight

May 11, 2020
What are you going on about? Somebody asked, if a Pure run, without Masturbating and no Orgasm was possible, so I tried it. Stop acting like you are the special big guy here, if you have no idea what you are talking about.
Lel, enough this nonsense we are players we can have that kind of discussion, let's just forget that. For me peace, I hope you think the same way mate.

ghoetlol

Oct 18, 2017

So I download the stuff, tried add the line, and my game doesn't recognize it. Then I tried add it in with the plugin manager in game and now my game doesn't run anymore, even after I deleted the js and remove it from the plugin manager. All I want to say is use this with caution if you don't know what you're doing or you'd have to redownload the game like me...

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
Been a while since I physically defeated that slime. Last I recall in v6n or something when I just started playing the game and would still try to beat my way past enemies.

You can obviously follow the instructions others have written in order to physically beat the slime.

OR
At last, I won Level 2 by using a mix of suggested tactics. Slam + Double Blue (I forgot the name) to defeat the giant slime.
The rest were dealt with by anal sex and blowjob.

• Haha
Reactions: Ben999_1947

1wog

Jan 27, 2021
AM I the only one having errors loading the game saying images do not load
Unfortunately not. As I understand, some RPGM gamemakers use ntfs case-isensitivness a lot.

There are, as I know, two solutions
  1. Use "modern" OS with case-isensitive filesytem (ie win10 with ntfs or linux 5+ with ext4 and casefold support).
  2. Check filenames for case of letters and rename it every time an error is detected. And yes, the game should be restarted after that.
I suggest you former option (with linux and ext4, of course ;)), because latter one can be very annoying.

P.S. There can be another case, when you messed some files, and they can be loaded.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
There are some things about corruption that confuse me. Like why do some of the options are considered "corrupt + 2" when it comes off as benefitting the prison as a whole. Like I don't understand how helping with the reception is considered corrupt. Just because her job is a warden doesn't mean that she can't multi task. Plus, unlike the waitress job, its actually beneficial for the prison. I also think making the guards pay their own thing shouldn't be considered corruption either simply because it makes them more responsible even if it pisses them off. It would mean "Yeah, take care of your equipment. Work hard to do your job correctly and you can earn money to buy what you need." Like, the guards are so incompetent that it doesn't make sense to reward them with free stuff.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
There are some things about corruption that confuse me. Like why do some of the options are considered "corrupt + 2" when it comes off as benefitting the prison as a whole. Like I don't understand how helping with the reception is considered corrupt. Just because her job is a warden doesn't mean that she can't multi task. Plus, unlike the waitress job, its actually beneficial for the prison. I also think making the guards pay their own thing shouldn't be considered corruption either simply because it makes them more responsible even if it pisses them off. It would mean "Yeah, take care of your equipment. Work hard to do your job correctly and you can earn money to buy what you need." Like, the guards are so incompetent that it doesn't make sense to reward them with free stuff.
If it's the responsibility of the prison to equip the guards, then diverting that money to other things and forcing the guards to make do with what they can scrounge up would be corrupt. There's a long history of officers in various armies pocketing the money that was supposed to feed and equip their troops. Often this meant that the men would simply steal what they needed from the surrounding civillians.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes