EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
Is it possible to get through a pure run on prisoner mode without masturbating or cumming? If so, how?

I assume I'd have to take fewer fights; is it better to rest before pleasure reaches the point where it interferes with fatigue recovery, or to just accept the lower recovery? I also assume I'll have to take the occasional loss/defeat scene so I can reset pleasure to zero when it gets too high.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is it possible to get through a pure run on prisoner mode without masturbating or cumming? If so, how?

I assume I'd have to take fewer fights; is it better to rest before pleasure reaches the point where it interferes with fatigue recovery, or to just accept the lower recovery? I also assume I'll have to take the occasional loss/defeat scene so I can reset pleasure to zero when it gets too high.
Hu, never tried a no Masturbation run before, since it never was an issue in a pure run. Sounds like a huge challenge, because of all the debuffs but also extremly annoying to deal with.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I just had very negative experience with Autosaving on normal difficulty. There was a power shortage just as I was walking between rooms, so computer shut down during auto-saving. Of course I had hi levels of Karryn (in the 30's). Save was unreadable and now I have to play from the start.... :mad:
If I remember correctly, you can save to two (or more) slots, and the autosave will only save over the last one. You can both use this to get around the save system, and to make a backup.
On the flip side, I would say the most enjoyable aspect of games like these, for me anyway, is the corruption aspect, as she discovers and gives in to her lust.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
My bad, new to this
Can you tell us what are you planning in this mod? If it's just a skin color change, then it's a little boring. I would like more, so to speak, perhaps an additional characteristic for Karin such as "Queen of Spades" because of which the dialogues may change, and Karin will be less satisfied with non-black guys. Perhaps decrees that can only be adopted by pumping this characteristic, which will change the racial composition in the prison, a ban on serving in a bar or something like that. I apologize if something is not clear, not my native language.

omegasix456

Jul 13, 2018
Excuse me, I haven't played this game for a long time, one question:

Do the cheats in the base game work for the prison level?

Thanks

Dec 21, 2017
Can you tell us what are you planning in this mod? If it's just a skin color change, then it's a little boring. I would like more, so to speak, perhaps an additional characteristic for Karin such as "Queen of Spades" because of which the dialogues may change, and Karin will be less satisfied with non-black guys. Perhaps decrees that can only be adopted by pumping this characteristic, which will change the racial composition in the prison, a ban on serving in a bar or something like that. I apologize if something is not clear, not my native language.
Will take awhile to finish the new CG, but yes once implemented ideally it will have lots of new edicts and passives to play around with.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry if im late but can you transfer ur save from 0.7b.p to 0.8n?
Save transfers in almost all cases work fine from edition to edition here. If you tried a very old save you might be in trouble, but .7 to .8 should work without trouble. Just to be safe make sure the safe is in the warden's office though.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Quick question. Is there a way to speed up the dialogue in the bar? It always drops frames during this and the more popular the bar is, the more people that get in, but its like "I can be pressing the space bar multiple times and it still won't react because sexual harassment is being loaded".

May 11, 2018
You have to try to kick someone and have it countered. Search the thread for "Kick Counter" to see the requirements, they're a little involved.
Is it only for "cock kick" or does any unarmed attack work for possible being grabbed?
Also does it depend on amount of clothes on +wet condition?

Last edited:

Killknight

May 11, 2020

Is impossible to do such thing if you do that she will be sexually frustrated, you have to make her masturbate, just spam suck fingers that may stack the passives is the only way. If you see other besides the mouth desire is high just close the game and open over again until mouth desire is high enough just to perform suck fingers.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is impossible to do such thing if you do that she will be sexually frustrated, you have to make her masturbate, just spam suck fingers that may stack the passives is the only way. If you see other besides the mouth desire is high just close the game and open over again until mouth desire is high enough just to perform suck fingers.
Well I wouldn't say that. In my current try with no masturbation on Prisoner Mode I am on the 2nd Floor and it works so far better then I thought. Yes it makes it much more difficult but so far it is possible. Will have to see if it comes to a point in which it gets too difficult.

Killknight

May 11, 2020
Well I wouldn't say that. In my current try with no masturbation on Prisoner Mode I am on the 2nd Floor and it works so far better then I thought. Yes it makes it much more difficult but so far it is possible. Will have to see if it comes to a point in which it gets too difficult.
Well she doesn't get that much slut level that way, when I've reached level 4 I've reached with slut level 40 not more or less. On Prisoner mode.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes