Jan 8, 2020

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_glorySkillExit = function() {
if((this.isHorny || this.justOrgasmed()) &&
($gameTroop._gloryUrinalA || $gameTroop._gloryUrinalB || $gameTroop._gloryUrinalC || $gameTroop._gloryUrinalD))
this._gloryBattle_badExit = true;
else
this._gloryBattle_safeExit = true;

From my understanding you need to be either Horny or just Orgasmed and there must be a Troop Outside (not in the Stalls).
Best bet would be to raise Glory reputation so more Troops will visit you. And just Orgasm till they open the door (no need to exit)
It's just the defeat scene. If you run out of energy/stamina you get the level 2 bathroom defeat scene to play.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I tried to do everything as instructed too. But i don´t get the option to load the game into the decrypter. I have every recent version of Java, the game and the mod. But the decrypter just doesn´t load the files for the decryption. What is the problem here?

If someone would be so kind to help, i would appreciate it cause i really want to try the mod. Thx
You need to select the folder in which the rpgmaker exe resides (for Karryn's prison it's the folder in which nw.exe is located)

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
I tried to do everything as instructed too. But i don´t get the option to load the game into the decrypter. I have every recent version of Java, the game and the mod. But the decrypter just doesn´t load the files for the decryption. What is the problem here?

If someone would be so kind to help, i would appreciate it cause i really want to try the mod. Thx
May try the newest version of the decryption Program, I fixed/added a lot since 0.1.3.1

Its may a nice idea if i check the directories some levels deeper too, like 2-3 levels to avoid such simple selection misstakes

Technically you could also write a batch/shell script to automate that process, I added full CMD-Support in the newer versions

Last edited:
Reactions: runza

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a way to disable autosave? It's confusing to find the latest save whenever I'm looking at it

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes