Apr 1, 2018

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
nice they update xd, hope next update can let karryn choice want Gang or choice person(well sorry if my fetish with rare slime xd)

Apr 1, 2018
i can't find the way to get in class room and meeting room gym aslo
the meeting room is accessible during riots/anarchy or after repairing it, the others rooms are only accessible during riots/anarchy, albeit I'm not sure for the 3rd floor rooms, I didn't cleared it in V0.8 yet.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v8.k

• Multiple adjustments made to the Waitress side job, specifically of note: People more likely to fall asleep once drunk, and people will wait a bit before asking to be flashed again.
  • Fixed slimes not getting a blowjob during their sex CG.
  • Fixed a bug where orgasming while masturbating in battle by fingering ass counted as a toy orgasm.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
question i played like version 0.5, then downloaded version 0.8 karryn is not moaning nor screaming that an option in the menus now? or it got removed?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
anyone have a table for cheat engine? Seen some people ask the same thing but looks like no one ever answers. I'm aware I could use the online save editor but id like to change things mid fight like stamina, energy, certain desires, etc...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-8-j-remtairy.33777/page-593#post-5116022

there's a guide for titles and passives, it's not V0.8 yet, but it does have it's utility for most of them, up to V0.7, in complement, the titles/passives added can be found in the game files, the unlocking conditions are too.
Thanks for sharing, but this list doesn't show HOW you obtain passives, it only shows what they do, I need the guide for how to obtain passives and titles, so if you have a link to that kind of stuff, please share it......

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
It show you how you obtain them. Look at the lines that says Counted Records and Required Number
An example for Passive Innocent Lips:
"Counted Record: _recordMaxReached50MouthDesireCount" <---do this (Reach 50 Mouth Desire)
"Required Number: 1" <--this many times
Ooh, I see it now! OK Then, thank you for your help!!

Apr 1, 2018
anyone have a table for cheat engine? Seen some people ask the same thing but looks like no one ever answers. I'm aware I could use the online save editor but id like to change things mid fight like stamina, energy, certain desires, etc...
I don't think people will commit to make a table at this point of the game's development, CE tables are already a pain to make, at best someone would create one when a stable beta version is reached and wait for the next version, until V1.xx. It's probably easier to reach for the values every session, but the downside is the search is a bit time consuming at the start of your session, not to mention if you need to reload a save. it's either that, or making a table by yourself.

Sadly, I don't have a better answer than that.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
question i played like version 0.5, then downloaded version 0.8 karryn is not moaning nor screaming that an option in the menus now? or it got removed?
I don't even remember this. Pretty sure I played since the very first updates too. Now I'm curious.

Reactions: mamaboiii

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I have some questions about how to install CCmod. The files that I must to replace are the ones that are inside the CC mod resources?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I don't think people will commit to make a table at this point of the game's development, CE tables are already a pain to make, at best someone would create one when a stable beta version is reached and wait for the next version, until V1.xx. It's probably easier to reach for the values every session, but the downside is the search is a bit time consuming at the start of your session, not to mention if you need to reload a save. it's either that, or making a table by yourself.

Sadly, I don't have a better answer than that.
well thanks for an answer at all, any alternatives at all?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I don't even remember this. Pretty sure I played since the very first updates too. Now I'm curious.
She used to have some more moans when things happened like fingering her or pinching her nipples. Don't remember why it was removed. I think something about it being incomplete and wanting to fully implement it at some point?

Reactions: Xill
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes