Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
"part of a series of Passives that have been incomplete thus far."

Honestly not sure what the new gameplay mechanic will be. If its Dogenza or Masochisim/Sadism based skill, what are the incomplete series of passives Rem is refering to?

New art assets for existing CGs makes me think of stuff like Hairstyle/color, Piercing/Tattoo, Uniform..

There are edicts about about upgrading the uniform, with descriptions like 'I didn't expect the new waitress outfit to be so flimsy'. So uniforms would be my best guess.
I would love to see some CG for uniforms tbh. There are several scenes that could have Karryn partially clothed instead of fully naked

0tris

Nov 14, 2018
Not gonna happen, because Prison.funding is your current cash (which cannot go negative afaik) and Prison.calculateBalance(true) your expected income.
Well damn, I thought maybe bar fights can dip the current gold into the negatives, not that I ever tried...
Maybe I can get my income low enough once the toilet gets to 0 rep again (from its current 30...)
As for build I just ran a sadist Karin and doing all the titles I can get stats are all over the place so nothing to mention there.
I guess the no riot edict can be nice but only if you manage to get -1 control after all edicts (and get the last 2 order from titles) or otherwise end up in a situation like mine where its impossible to game over the normal way...

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
anyone can share how to get all skills and passives?
There is a newer one for verions 0.8.m I think that's back several pages. I'll try to find it and report it so it can be updated on the front page.

Edit: I know we're past revision m now, but I don't think they added any new passives after that so it shouldn't matter. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit Edit: Report filed. Hopefully a helpful mod can update the titles and passives link in the OP. I also double checked the revison o update, and it didn't add passives or titles, so the revision m list is still good.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
New post from Rem
Steam Announcement and Future Roadmap

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New gameplay element will be new masochistic skill dogeza, if I have to guess...
But new art assets for ALL CGs? WTF is that will be?
I'm encouraging everyone here to purchase the Steam game when it comes out next year. They deserve your money.

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Here's a masochist save. Only 1 passive away from the max (Masochistic Voluntary Pillory Slave). Virgin, no hand or titty job. Quite a pain to get if I must say so... Enjoy :p
GOD BLESS YOU ANON

edit: When i tried to use your save file it wouldn't show in the file slots in-game, is there anyway to fix this?

Last edited:

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
in the version 7 of karryn prison , i had no problem with the game but this version is bugged, i think the cause is the 60 fps , i want to lock the fps max at 30 so it's possible ? and if it's possible how to do it ?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes