Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Do we know anything about what the stripper job will actually provide as a reward? We already have the bar for money, the visitor's rooms for order, and then the bathroom for staff efficiency.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Do we know anything about what the stripper job will actually provide as a reward? We already have the bar for money, the visitor's rooms for order, and then the bathroom for staff efficiency.
We know next to nothing about it.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Do any stats affect fatigue gain? I'm struggling later in the game because 1-2 battles get me over 40% fatigue and Karryn becomes basically useless in battle.
I am not an expert for that matter but I know a few things.
First of all, you gain more fatigue the more damage you take in battle. And also for a few other things. Basically the more extended the battle is, the more you fatigue.

I am way overpowered and only gain 8% at max for a battle of any kind.
You can repair the kitchen and on every second day they offer a meal that reduces fatigue gain.
There is a passive / title idk, you can get in the bathroom that permanently reduces fatigue gain.
There is a title that reduces fatigue gain by 30% when a riot is active!

I once stacked those and only got 2-3% for one fight.

And of course, you can reduce fatigue by a small amount on the toilette when you have repaired it.
---
But in general I believe the better you are off offensively, the easier it is to leave with low fatigue gain.

Last edited:

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Would be a huge improvement if saving wasnt stupidly restricted
Thats a topic to argue about. It is a "design choice" without a doubt.
Same like dark souls.
These games do it on purpose. Because they are one step ahead of the old linear games of save loading on death and so on.
They excluded the age of the arcade game style where losing was implemented for you to spend money.
In these games here losing is part of the game and makes it a fluid implementation

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Counter kick. Or just fight the boss yeti. If you don't know how to get a counter kick search the thread.
Does someone tell me how to fuck a yeti ?, I only get to make a Russian at most and nothing else. they help me?.

I won the match within 3 hits on the yeti and yeti isnt my fetish so I am trying not to see any scenes there.
But it looks like fart1111 implies that there isnt any normal sex scene (vaginal / anal?).

To get the counterkick vaginal sex working there are some requirements. You need to unlock the "kick" ability first though.
Requirements are, as far as I remember correctly: sufficiant desire for cock and vaginal to enable vaginal sex.
You MUST act before your target via a kick attack. IF the target survives, there is a chance it engages into a counter-sex-attack.

This enables vaginal sex scenes for enemies who cant otherwise. For example also the orcs!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes