BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I'am a tiny lil' bit disappointed with the last major update (0.8).

Game is still great, not doubt about it, I was just expecting a different outcome from the Yeti scenes.

Boobjob/Blowjob : Was expecting a proper cum shower regarding the size of that beast!

Vaginal sex : Pretty same thing...
- Internal cumshot, a little cumflation (y)
- External cumshot, a nice cum shower on her back.

Anyway, the new scenes are awesome, game is awesome, everything is awesome *dog thoughts* :)

Guys? (or girlz?)

Lakilock

Jun 22, 2020
Can someone give me save where karryn slut lvl 400+ (v8.o)
I just bored, i finish this is game at another version

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
After you get all 4 Hero books, I imagine that it no longer matters what your slut level is since you only get 4 of them to begin with and when you complete the last area, you leave so no need for presents.

I do wonder what will happen if you spend the whole game with a low level and then bump it up at the very end.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
After you get all 4 Hero books, I imagine that it no longer matters what your slut level is since you only get 4 of them to begin with and when you complete the last area, you leave so no need for presents.

I do wonder what will happen if you spend the whole game with a low level and then bump it up at the very end.
Books? What 4 books?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Books? What 4 books?
Part of the series of gifts that you can earn from defeating floor bosses. (Sorry, I don't have the fourth one listed as I haven't yet progessed far enough into this latest version for level 4.) This is one of my older images after all. The Guides gifts are the book volumes in question.
Karryn's Prison - Emp's Gifts L1-L3.jpg
Also, there's a special unlockable title called "Aspiring Hero" if you maintain a purer, less slutty route as you make your way through the game. This will apparently unlock the heroic accessories in the Shopping Edicts. And if you equip the title it doubles their effects. Hope that helps! Cheers!

Mai_Taka

Apr 19, 2018
Is there a way to edit the values of how many times you did certain things?
Like, how many blowjobs, titjobs, etc.?

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
yup I use it in my pure build. after you can pair it with counter stance once they are taunted, just be sure to upgrade your counter chance/dmg in edict tree or it won't be effective.
As someone who has played a pure build a few times now, I'm pretty sure Taunt is trap. Yes, even when you're going for a counter build. You get passives + sadism from it that makes staying pure more difficult as it will give you more pleasure per hit and i think karryn eventually has a chance of getting horny/aroused when taunting. Obviously this can be what you want if you want to have one of those 'fall from grace' play throughs, but if you actually want to stay pure, I would stay away from it. Instead, keep Karryn dressed and pick edicts that increase attack chances for enemies.

Elos

May 18, 2017
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v0.7B.p): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v0.7B.p): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v0.7B.p): here
  • get her naked all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.7B.p): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.7B.p): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.7B.p): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.7B.p): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation: (v0.7B.p): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod):
  • basic CG gallery: here
When for the version 0.8.o?

Elos

May 18, 2017
How can I unlock the light kick? Only if lizards evades the cock kick attack and fuck karryn? Or is there another option? If there isn't any option, is possible increase the appearance of lizards?

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How exactly? Editing the save file (on www/saves/) ?
If I use Save Editor or RPG Maker Save Edit, i can't seem to find the values I'm supposed to change.
(Thanks for the reply still)
i use rpg mv save editor. it does take some time to find where the values are hidden tho...for example in my current save it is line 15483, but that number is never consistant. i'll attack the zip

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes