Xavifer

Nov 22, 2017
So... does anybody know if there are any plans to include deepthroating as a CGI and a skill? I mean it seems like a waste when it keeps popping up as text but it's exactly the same image and also those yetis...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
mamaboiii ii HappyGoomba

So I was looking around but would prefer something more permanent. Was thinking where I can find the base values for the resists so I can go tweaking. Not sure if I will still have nonstop BURN EYEBALLS IN THE INCINERATOR roflmaos despite getting loads of sight, talk and look resist lowering passives.
Well, that's as permanent as you can get. Take a look into both RemtairyLines.js and RemtairyReactionScore.js to get an idea what factor play a role to increase the depravity of her reaction. Because the reactions are handled in detail for every possible scenario separately, you may have to tweak the values of multiple parts to achieve your goal. The most brute-force, change-all-her-reactions method would be to increase the thresholds for the reactions levels which are in the beginning of RemtairyReactionScore.js. If you increase them she basically needs higher values (i.e. more passives, higher depravity overall) to change the reactions to the next (more naughty) stage.

Reactions: marmlade

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
reply and reaction in order

so yeah just checked no dont have that checked with bunch of enemy types
View attachment 1251571
In the Personal edicts, there's a bunch for publishing information about Karryn. The more of those you've bought, the more information you'll see in tooltips and in the Status menu.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
reply and reaction in order

so yeah just checked no dont have that checked with bunch of enemy types
There, this is how it looks like, if you have bought the Edicts, that give you all the information.
Screenshot (3).png

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There, this is how it looks like, if you have bought the Edicts, that give you all the information.
View attachment 1251968
That explains it go figure its one of the three I dont got. Still can't fucking do it so going to buy the items to make footjob higher and whatnot. Had to restart from back up save of 9 hours ago. Desires went up to damn fast and the nerd blackmail takes way too damn much income. Ho good are those skills the go against desire? Also Im sure there is a total no but is there a way to like how in some other games you repent or something to lower desire?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
That explains it go figure its one of the three I dont got. Still can't fucking do it so going to buy the items to make footjob higher and whatnot. Had to restart from back up save of 9 hours ago. Desires went up to damn fast and the nerd blackmail takes way too damn much income. Ho good are those skills the go against desire? Also Im sure there is a total no but is there a way to like how in some other games you repent or something to lower desire?
All the suppress/release desire skills scale based off of your mind stat. With high mind stat you can force whatever type of sex you want easily. It also makes healing thoughts give more energy, and skills like Ki more powerful. That's pretty much the reason mind is the best stat in the game, because it does everything. From letting you fight harder in combat, have specific type of sex you want, and last longer by giving energy, which can be turned into stamina.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Is it possible to tweak the code so the order will never be 0?
Yes. The file is RemtairyPrison.js.
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.setOrderChangePerDay = function(value) {

this._orderChangePerDay = value;

$gameVariables.setValue(VARIABLE_CONTROL_ID, this.orderChangeValue());

$gameScreen.setMapInfoRefreshNeeded();

};
this function.

Code:

this._orderChangePerDay = 100;

};
change it into this and this should set your order to 100. I haven't tested it yet though.

Edit: I just tested it and it works. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Yes. The file is RemtairyPrison.js.

this._orderChangePerDay = value;

};

this function.

this._orderChangePerDay = 100;

};

change it into this and this should set your order to 100. I haven't tested it yet though.
Is it possible to halt the order in the low order section for max subsidies?

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
There is bug with Charm and items to equip, i have currently 25 charm, (only boost is well rested stats +6%) and i can not equip ANY item, thou it says requarement are charm 18, anybody have same problem?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes