OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
i meant like how do i edit the script for how much pleasure damage the enemies take
I would just use the RPG Maker cheat engine to update your charm stat. You can also use CC Mod to increase some stats. If you want to get into the code go to the RemtairyKarrynSex.js file and look for the section:

///////////////////
// Damage formula
//////////////////////

You can edit whatever you want in there. There are comments to explain most of the sections.

You can also just edit the base damage numbers for the cock petting or vaginal skills at the top. ex:
const BASEDMG_PETTING_COCK = 4;

Hipz

May 25, 2019
If my memory don't fail me. Rem (the dev) told us that they're hiring a voice actress for Karryn, right? He never mention it again, does he?

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Was there a way to mod in ways for Karryn to choose what happens to her? It feels bizarre to me that, even if she were to become a late-stage slut, that certain things still need to happen to her as opposed to her asking for it.

Yes, I realize I could have her initiate some actions, but say, the kick counter involves setting up so many different parameters which can be foiled at any moment if one of the enemies decides to fuck her a different way. If I had the option, I would only ever go for the poses that could possibly result in Double Penetration, like said Kick Counter or, say, the Guard Gangbang.

Either that, or restrict the moves an inmate can make so, say, the Kick Counter pose is actually just a sexual attack they can do as opposed to a counterattack with so many different conditions needed to even attempt to initiate. I remember seeing someone describe how to do that, but it involved changing so much code that it was too daunting of a task for me. I have absolutely no experience with coding so I'm always scared to mess with it if there aren't specific instructions.

The fact that weirdly there is such a lack of control is why I personally lost interest in this game, especially given that options to lean into the lewdness early-game kept getting skimmed and obtaining new passives got grindier and grindier.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Has he said what the next update will be yet? like is he gonna start level 5 or do something with that strip club that was mentioned?

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
New progress report shows some new CGs. Kinda looks like he maybe redid the chapter 1 defeat scene? Hopefully someone can share :)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes