Hipz

May 25, 2019
He wants to finish the game before hiring the voice actress so everything can be voiced all at once. It's easier and also cheaper to do it this way.
So Karryn voice actress is still on the menu then :love:

I can see that it's what happended to Dragon Quest 11. They want to add the voice acting but the director keep changing dialouge until the last minute so they couldn't do it.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I can revisit it if you're still looking for a solution and haven't found it yet. Sorry not really on.

You're going to have to do it in two parts if you've already started a game;

This will disable edicts and difficulty affecting order; You're going to have to change the control value to be your current order- value = your desired order.
So if I have 60 order and I want it to be set at 10, I'm going to have to put -50 in the control variable. Sleep, then change the control to be 0 and reboot the game. That should just cap you at your desired value.

Code:
Game_Party.prototype.recalculateBaseOrderChange = function() {
    let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);
    let skillsArray = actor.skills();
    this._orderChangePerDay = PRISON_STARTING_ORDER_PER_DAY;
    // for(let i = 0; i < skillsArray.length; ++i) {
    //     let skillId = skillsArray[i].id;
    //     let skill = $dataSkills[skillId];
    //     if(skill.edictOrderPerDay !== 0) $gameParty.increaseOrderChangePerDay(skill.edictOrderPerDay);
    // }
};
I also commented out any skills that may affect order in this function. This function gets called every time you advance a day.

Code:
Game_Party.prototype.orderChangeValue = function() {
    let control = -50;  // You're going to have to change this to zero after.
    // let control = this._orderChangePerDay;

// control += this.orderChangeRiotManager();
    // control += actor.titlesOrderChange();
    // control += actor.variablePrisonControl();

// if(actor.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_FULL_ORDER_TWO) && actor._flagEquippedFullOrderTwoTitleForWholeDay) {
    //     control *= 0.5;
    // }

//if(Prison.easyMode()) {
    //    if(ConfigManager.cheatLessControlFive) control -= 5;
    //    if(ConfigManager.cheatLessControlTen) control -= 10;
    //}

return Math.round(control);
};
After you've gotten to your desired value; Set the control change to zero.

Code:
Game_Party.prototype.orderChangeValue = function() {
    let control =  0;
    // let control = this._orderChangePerDay;

// control += this.orderChangeRiotManager();
    // control += actor.titlesOrderChange();
    // control += actor.variablePrisonControl();

// if(actor.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_FULL_ORDER_TWO) && actor._flagEquippedFullOrderTwoTitleForWholeDay) {
    //     control *= 0.5;
    // }

//if(Prison.easyMode()) {
    //    if(ConfigManager.cheatLessControlFive) control -= 5;
    //    if(ConfigManager.cheatLessControlTen) control -= 10;
    //}

return Math.round(control);
};
Same file different function.

Last edited:

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
What does the CCmod do?
It adds a lot of new features. The biggest one is a pregnancy system, but also unlocks the ability to have an OnlyFans and sell videos, an exhibitionist system, changing hair/eye colour and tan, and several balancing features. These are all customizable, so if you don't like a feature, you can change it easily in the code.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
It adds a lot of new features. The biggest one is a pregnancy system, but also unlocks the ability to have an OnlyFans and sell videos, an exhibitionist system, changing hair/eye colour and tan, and several balancing features. These are all customizable, so if you don't like a feature, you can change it easily in the code.
Hmm, interesting, thanks!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't have access to it but they honestly look like the Floor 1 defeat scene. Maybe those are the CG changes they were talking about?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
New progress report shows some new CGs. Kinda looks like he maybe redid the chapter 1 defeat scene? Hopefully someone can share :)
He's just using the defeat scene to show the work. The real changes are the cocks now have more "personality". Different skin colors for the human cocks and non-human cocks are no longer reskinned humans, but look more animalistic. Also, it looks like better shading on Karryn, so her breasts look more 3 dimensional.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
It's not just on the menu, it's actually been stated as something that will happen. The VA is Miki Honda.
Same VA from HimeのちHoney as Sesil/Ceciliana? That game is from 2008, they're hiring some real milfs for this, aren't they? Still, I'll have to check this game out now, though I am not sure if I can find a working torrent for such an old h-game.

Reactions: LostBR
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes