HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
How can I unlock the light kick? Only if lizards evades the cock kick attack and fuck karryn? Or is there another option? If there isn't any option, is possible increase the appearance of lizards?
I've had some luck with orcs evading cock kick also. If you lose a fight, you lose the use of your halberd for the rest of the day and can only use regular kicks.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
As someone who has played a pure build a few times now, I'm pretty sure Taunt is trap. Yes, even when you're going for a counter build. You get passives + sadism from it that makes staying pure more difficult as it will give you more pleasure per hit and i think karryn eventually has a chance of getting horny/aroused when taunting. Obviously this can be what you want if you want to have one of those 'fall from grace' play throughs, but if you actually want to stay pure, I would stay away from it. Instead, keep Karryn dressed and pick edicts that increase attack chances for enemies.
I've been trying to avoid the inevitable (Likely incorrectly, but I'm having fun learning the game on my own), and it seems like any kind of interaction leads to slut levels. I could write a long list about it, but I'll omit the indulgence.

I arrived to the conclusion that in order to reach meet Hero's Guidelines quotas is to minimize the amount of prisoners Karryn fights (By purchasing Order / Control at the expense of income).

The "Hero" route definitely feels like a self-handicap mode. Sure, you're not weighed down by passives, but playing with less money is also a challenge for me.

I also came up with the dumb idea of playing with the masochist [Prisoner Only] background recently, making it extra hard!

Reactions: Keldin and Back

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Text box is pretty shit cause 1 should be longer to fit more text and 2 there should be no reason you can not at anytime bring up the "records" aka the text history

The entire reception goblin thing is just too stupid and way too damn frequent makes the reception job pointless and that's pretty dumb

Should be a way to undo something below the enemy type if only one is allowed. The goblin one though should have both demean and anti goblin as a option as it would seem more fitting to the vermin

ps HOW the fuck do you get the virginity undone by a toy?

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
When for the version 0.8.o?
For what specifically? That's a list of different tweaks, most of which still work. Hell enough elbow grease and .json editing and you can get anything to work.

If you mean the Pregnancy Overhaul Mod then the newest version works fine for me.
The "Hero" route definitely feels like a self-handicap mode. Sure, you're not weighed down by passives, but playing with less money is also a challenge for me.
I think they're aiming for a high risk-high reward thing with the pure/hero routes if the Hero gear stats are any indication. Which is still a mixed bag since like you mentioned even winning will get you levels. Safest/most reliable way to do a pure run throguh seems to be just rushing through the levels as best you're able.

On that note though anyone know if the only way to unlock sex abilities is to get them forced on Karryn? Trying to play Sadist and it seems like that's the only path, which feels counter-intuitive for that style of play.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Gostei da sua foto de perfil. Onde posso me alistar?

Translation for non-lusophones:
I like your profile picture. Where can I enlist?
A Enclave está sempre de braços abertos meu caro patriota, apenas fale com o oficial de recrutamento mais proximo, deus abençoe o Brasil

Translation for non-lusophones: The Enclave is always with open arms my dear patriot, just talk to the nearest recruiting officer, god bless Brazil.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Also kill any goblins, high pussy desire will make them go for cunni, and they act before nerds. It can be done though: View attachment 1250637
Very high vaginal desire AND low cock desire is the way to go. low cock desire is important to not let them fuck her. you need to have the cock desire under the threshold for vaginal sex but high enough for toy.
fucking damn that will be annoying since im a virgin who absurdly has so so many passives even vaginal ones without any penetration

on another note why does save editor not work with edicts? wanted to undo it does nothing the stupid pay the nerds shit costs to much cause is was zero when I first got it only to find you cant swap or change edicts :/
the hide visitor goblin switch does nothing too

anyway to edit stats it kinda hard to grow the direction you want so I wanna swap the points around

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't really looked into it. These sorts of things are usually handled with a reaction score, which takes a whole bunch of factors into account. Like slut level, sadism/masochism, accessory effects, passive effects, and etc.

You might want to start with an accessory that increases sight resist, then find the code for that increase, and give it a bigger number.

mamaboiii ii HappyGoomba

So I was looking around but would prefer something more permanent. Was thinking where I can find the base values for the resists so I can go tweaking. Not sure if I will still have nonstop BURN EYEBALLS IN THE INCINERATOR roflmaos despite getting loads of sight, talk and look resist lowering passives.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
fucking damn that will be annoying since im a virgin who absurdly has so so many passives even vaginal ones without any penetration

on another note why does save editor not work with edicts? wanted to undo it does nothing the stupid pay the nerds shit costs to much cause is was zero when I first got it only to find you cant swap or change edicts :/
the hide visitor goblin switch does nothing too

anyway to edit stats it kinda hard to grow the direction you want so I wanna swap the points around
To add to what grifdefeu said, you actually need to keep her desire below the footjob threshold, which I think is less than the vag threshold.

Love the Xan avatar, BTW.

Reactions: TriggerStrider1

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
To add to what grifdefeu said, you actually need to keep her desire below the footjob threshold, which I think is less than the vag threshold.

Love the Xan avatar, BTW.
how the heck can you tell that though as there is no display for it nor item or anything for it really

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes