rinsako

Feb 14, 2019
Are you able to discern between vocal mannerism of a specific art form and a demolect?

Also, look up the definition of 'paternalistic' before you use that word again.
Paternalism is action that limits a person's or group's liberty or autonomy and is intended to promote their own good.

You are saying you have a preference for a certain type of VA's as you stereotype an entire cultures as submissive, shameful etc.

Basically, you intend to restrict the author's freedom/preference for Japanese VAs (both cost, and skill), in order to promote something you desire.

I sugest you look up definitions before talking out of your ass.

• Angry
Reactions: Xill

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Paternalism is action that limits a person's or group's liberty or autonomy and is intended to promote their own good.

You are saying you have a preference for a certain type of VA's as you stereotype an entire cultures as submissive, shameful etc.

Basically, you intend to restrict the author's freedom/preference for Japanese VAs (both cost, and skill), in order to promote something you desire.

I sugest you look up definitions before talking out of your ass.
Semantics isn't your forte, is it?

Now I suggest you look up 'preference', 'intent', 'restrict' before you strike another strained pose of mental gymnastics in futile attempt to substantiate your claim that by saying " I hope that Rem's 'Western' heritage will have a say in this." I have somehow expressed my intent to restrict work of a game creator I neither know personally or through Internet and have absolutely no contact with, even through paid subscription I could at least cancel to let them know what I think of 'an entire cultures' of hentai voice acting.

And try not to insult anyone's intelligence this time around... child.

Reactions: Random Bob

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
hi guys! pls help!
How increase skill effictivness cock desire skill? i mean in js.
In RemitaryPrison.js

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.resetDesires = function() {
    this._mouthDesire = this.minimumMouthDesireLimit();
    this._boobsDesire = this.minimumBoobsDesireLimit();
    this._pussyDesire = this.minimumPussyDesireLimit();
    this._buttDesire = this.minimumButtDesireLimit();
    this._cockDesire = this.minimumCockDesireLimit();
};

set the _cockDesire to whatever value you want, ie:

this._cockDesire = 250;
};

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I always wished those accessories you buy would be in battles and scenes. I do get that it'd be shitton of work for sachinama as he'd have to redraw most of it
Or for anyone who dares to mod it. Even if is pleasing to the eye we must take in mind that is a small group and 1 artist.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
I wish other RPGM games have the same mechanics and combat systems as Karryn's Prison. Also do you guys find the yeti boss a bit easy compare to the slime boss?

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
I wish other RPGM games have the same mechanics and combat systems as Karryn's Prison. Also do you guys find the yeti boss a bit easy compare to the slime boss?
Heh? I found the Slime Boss to be rather easy. The hard part about Yeti is the fact that he keeps calling reinforcements and my slut Karryn is super sensitive to spanking, kissing, fingers in mouth. Ngl, almost lost even with 150+ endurance.

searchez

Jul 26, 2020
In RemitaryPrison.js

Code:
    this._cockDesire = this.minimumCockDesireLimit();
};

set the _cockDesire to whatever value you want, ie:

this._cockDesire = 250;
};
I didn't find this part of the code. May be in another js? I try edit Willpower.js but nothing change. Pls guys help increase willpower skill Suppress Cock Desire.

Last edited:

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Oh nice, we get official bbc now

oh nice we get official bbc art! :D
I've been talking with the CCMod author and he's interested in doing bbc related stuff for the mod in the future so look forward to it ^_^

Oh, any suggestions for edicts and/or passives for the bbc portion of the mod? (aside from "QoS" Which I will be working on soon.
Why not make the stat "QoS" or "Blacked"? Let it initially be 0. Place a black guard somewhere as guards next to Karin's room. At first, just talk. Each conversation increases the "QoS" level. Then flirting, then sparing. Over time, the stat level will grow and blacks will begin to appear in battles, it is advisable to make sure that there are no more than one of them per group. It is also better to make it so that the statistics cannot grow without certain actions / dialogues / edits, so that Karin cannot pump it just in fights. The stat will grow and Karin will understand that she prefers black in sex. The guard will call his friend, so to speak, the first official black gangbang. After which he will propose to give preference to black guards when hiring. This is the first of the edits of the "Blackguard" branch which will lead to the replacement of the guards, the new guards, of course, have better stats compared to the old ones. Then comes the reform of the bar and meeting rooms. The first one edits "Black VIP" for each branch, which increases the chances that a black guy will appear, then they are given preference. Then the "black prisoners" edit.

All edit branches first increase the chances of black appearing, and then replace the rest with black.

Karin herself is modified in parallel. Piercing, Tattoo, Hair color change. Another question is what to do with other races? Will they have their blacks too? Black goblins / orcs / lizardmen and yeti?

It seems to me that the biggest problem is in the "plot", but this problem also exists in the game itself. On the one hand, Karin is a whore - in my game. On the other hand, this almost never appears in the plot, it would not be bad to write dialogues that depend on this.

I apologize if something is not clear English is not my native language. But this is how I roughly see this mod, taking into account my feed knowledge of programming, it is quite possible to do it.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
This game is pretty fun but the balance is out of whack. Played on the default difficulty, not a single sex act until Floor 4, where a defeat loop against those annoying Yetis made my desire buildup so high I can't win any fight without fucking people into submission anymore.

Rather than slow corruption it's more like spikes. I get it's an alpha so balance is likely to be altered eventually.

Oh, and a question: I noticed that I don't have a time limit anymore to conquer Floor 4. I guess it means that floor can't be subjugated?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
This game is pretty fun but the balance is out of whack. Played on the default difficulty, not a single sex act until Floor 4, where a defeat loop against those annoying Yetis made my desire buildup so high I can't win any fight without fucking people into submission anymore.

Rather than slow corruption it's more like spikes. I get it's an alpha so balance is likely to be altered eventually.

Oh, and a question: I noticed that I don't have a time limit anymore to conquer Floor 4. I guess it means that floor can't be subjugated?
It's very easy to have sex on the first floor if you know what you are doing.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

Yes, beating floor 4 is the current end of content.

The spike you mentioned happens because, while you may have avoided sexual interactions with the prisoners, Karryn's sensitivities and passive desires were likely increasing a LOT from things that were happening during the battles and granting you passives (getting leered, the prisoners jerking off in the open, getting groped, etc). Also if you are winning a lot of battles, Karryn will start developing sadistic desires which will turn her kinky all the same, so all "zero sex" runs are essentially on an invisible timer, or at the very least you need to invest a lot on the "Mind" skill tree to gain desire managing skills for when Karryn inevitably becomes too horny for her own good (speak no evil is what you are looking for). Also the issue is that while desires and sensitivities can raise from passives that don't involve direct sexual interactions, Karryn's sexual endurance mostly only raises from orgasming, which means you might be outclassed by enemies for a while if forced into sex and if your Endurance stat is also low.

You can't escape sexual actions after they are started, and they can't be dodged, but they can only be started if Karryn's desires are past a certain threshold (and most of them will revolve around cock desire, only exceptions I can remember are goblin cunningulus and rogue rimjob if you have that enabled). So with strong "Mind" training you can still avoid sex combat even after Karryn starts being slutty, but if you don't have access to that then yeah, fucking people into submission will be unavoidable.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
manscout Thanks, that's good info. I decided to lose on purpose half an hour ago by sleeping to see what would happen and the new game + cat also explained to me a few things, like why I'm constantly broke and why my stats ended up sucking (at max level all my stats were about equal in the 45-55 range). So my defeat loop at Floor 4 was probably due to that.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes