someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
I appreciate the posters who mentioned what the progress report says, but we really want the full quote of the progress report straight from the developers' post, please.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
New dick arts looks pretty good and I would say the shadowing is definitely better, however... personally I'm not a big fan of the 'suction'-mouth thing and I'm sad that he made karryn's arms/shoulders thinner in the last image. I always liked that she wasn't drawn as being super thin (see also the stomache in the kneeling blowjob CG), since it makes the big ass/tits a little more realistic imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize and Back

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
New dick arts looks pretty good and I would say the shadowing is definitely better, however... personally I'm not a big fan of the 'suction'-mouth thing and I'm sad that he made karryn's arms/shoulders thinner in the last image. I always liked that she wasn't drawn as being super thin (see also the stomache in the kneeling blowjob CG), since it makes the big ass/tits a little more realistic imo
I personally prefer the “suction” thing because it actually looks like she’s sucking dick and not like a dick is protruding from her face lol.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
New dick arts looks pretty good and I would say the shadowing is definitely better, however... personally I'm not a big fan of the 'suction'-mouth thing and I'm sad that he made karryn's arms/shoulders thinner. I always liked that she wasn't drawn as being super thin (see also the stomache in the kneeling blowjob CG), since it makes the big ass/tits a little more realistic imo
Yeah, the suction mouth looks a bit cartoony, but overall not that bad. It would be great if the GCs also reflected sex skill level, not just overall sluttery. The initial texts say that Karryn sucks a cock slowly and clumsily and as she improves her technique she throats dicks so deep she chokes, yet the pics don't show these dicks going any deeper than glans corona. Deep-throating/expert variants of blowjob pics would be a nice addition to have, just as other penetrations. At the moment, these dicks are buried in her quite shallow in majority of scenes, perhaps due to stylistic choice of the graphic artist, sparing the effort of drawing more complex, dynamic scenes. Maybe if the official game release proves a financial success, the creators are going to update the graphic content.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i'd like if there was a submissive or even dominatrix route to win the game, instead of just defaulting to game over after several consecutive defeats and only being able to avoid game over by winning every combat.

it also doesn't feel good that clearing the game is in a soft enrage as karryn will increasingly get weaker as passives are learned throughout the run, so if you want to lose a few battles on purpose to see some sex it might brick your run later down the line.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
i'd like if there was a submissive or even dominatrix route to win the game, instead of just defaulting to game over after several consecutive defeats and only being able to avoid game over by winning every combat.

it also doesn't feel good that clearing the game is in a soft enrage as karryn will increasingly get weaker as passives are learned throughout the run, so if you want to lose a few battles on purpose to see some sex it might brick your run later down the line.
You are certainly new to this game.

The only game over is for letting the Order fall to 0, not losing battles. You can restore order even when losing battles, which is how the game has been designed to make a submissive / fucktoy route possible and rewarding. If you want to go that route, losing on purpose is a must, as it grants a bunch of valuable passives, which make Karryn stronger, not weaker. Just make sure to also invest money in edicts that build up her vital stats and... let her fall into decadence.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The suction mouth makes it look to me like she's more eager to suck on that cock.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
With the recent progress report from Sachinama, I couldn't help but come across a tangential thought about on the way people debate and express their opinions on here. Where else can we have such serious discussions about the various aspects of cocks from a multitude of species and the blowjob techniques that can be performed on them (and the art associated for such scenes) and other such things without also having the discussion derail into immature back-and-forth and crude, juvenile jokes other than F95? That's what makes this place great. Lots of honest, thoughtful feedback even on topics such as these. You guys are great, just wanted to say. :] Be safe you guys and looking forward to more lively discussions on here. Cheers!

anno12

Jul 27, 2019
How do you edit Karryns starting stats, e.g charm or endurance? So they are increased? Also how do you change the number of starting edit points I'm using v8.o and ccmod. Thanks.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm it seems karryn is moving toward red skin from her white skin recently.... and from the remakes it seems sachi wants to change them all to red... i wish he would stick with her beautiful white skin instead of new redish one...

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Hmm it seems karryn is moving toward red skin from her white skin recently.... and from the remakes it seems sachi wants to change them all to red... i wish he would stick with her beautiful white skin instead of new redish one...
The redish skin is better, it gives a more realistic tone

Reactions: Chronobrrj

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
How do you edit Karryns starting stats, e.g charm or endurance? So they are increased? Also how do you change the number of starting edit points I'm using v8.o and ccmod. Thanks.
Easiest way is to just save edit.

Max HP = Stamina
Max MP = Energy
Attack = Strength
Defense = Endurance
Magic Attack = Dexterity
Magic Defense = Mind
Agility = Agility
Luck = Charm

Any RPGM save editor should be able to do it fairly easily.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes