Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
You are certainly new to this game.

The only game over is for letting the Order fall to 0, not losing battles. You can restore order even when losing battles, which is how the game has been designed to make a submissive / fucktoy route possible and rewarding. If you want to go that route, losing on purpose is a must, as it grants a bunch of valuable passives, which make Karryn stronger, not weaker. Just make sure to also invest money in edicts that build up her vital stats and... let her fall into decadence.
yeah i see now, after a while the passives started unlocking new ways to progress the game, and i see that as long as energy and stamina dont fall to 0 you can still outlast enemies.
i still don't know how to restore order even when being defeated though, as far as i can see i need to outlast opponents so that i get a "victory" screen after battles.

only thing i see missing now is if i could make the battle log longer so that too many messages don't drown the previous ones in a single round before i can read them.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
yeah i see now, after a while the passives started unlocking new ways to progress the game, and i see that as long as energy and stamina dont fall to 0 you can still outlast enemies.
i still don't know how to restore order even when being defeated though, as far as i can see i need to outlast opponents so that i get a "victory" screen after battles.

only thing i see missing now is if i could make the battle log longer so that too many messages don't drown the previous ones in a single round before i can read them.
It depends on the number of enemies defeated before being defeated yourself then it adds order by the amount of enemies that jizzed themselves into a stupor while fucking Karryn.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

There are 3 ways to control Order:

1. Subduing prisoners, eater by beating them in combat or fucking them till they cum (sometimes twice or three times). This restores order. You can have 0 stamina and still be able to subdue enemies sexually. I call this passive groundwork. You lose a battle when your energy and stamina both reach 0. The men then grab Karryn and bring her to defeat room, where she has to satisfy them sexually. You will restore Order there, regardless whether you win or lose that defeat scene. The amount of Order restored will depend on the number of participants.

2. Successfully processing visit applications and organising visits by working a receptionist sidejob. Every prisoner visitation equals +1 Order

3. Enacting edicts which reduce Order decay (increase control). Some edicts also restore Order as once offs.

Thus, it is entirely possible to have 100% Order with manageable daily decay, without any cheats and have Karryn just literally fuck around in the prison, pretending she's managing it: make her do her side jobs and then walk into a 'fight' which turns into a gangbang she loses on purpose, so she can be taken to a defeat room to participate in yet another gangbang. No rush to subjugate floors, as long as your Order is not in critical state.

That's basically how a slut run looks like in this game.

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
I tried a pure slut run, where I don't subdue any enemies by force, only by sex, but the first enemies are too weak and Karryn can't do any sexual things yet, also you can't wait around to get defeated, you have to use attacks.
Is there something I can do for that or there is no way for a pure slut run?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I tried a pure slut run, where I don't subdue any enemies by force, only by sex, but the first enemies are too weak and Karryn can't do any sexual things yet, also you can't wait around to get defeated, you have to use attacks.
Of course, you can achieve a pure slut run. The key here is enacting 'Cautious Stance' edict and 'training' with the Guards outside Karryn's office. 1st floor enemies are quite vanilla, ordinary prisoners happy with a handjob and thugs whose perversities are buttslaps and nipple pulling. The Guards are into everything, so training sessions with them will teach Karryn all the sexual skills, as well as help unlock her desire control. Once she's equipped with that, she will be able to initiate sex instead of waiting around for a prisoner to become more forward.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Runaway from battle over and over again until you max out fatigue and can't run anymore. Then you don't do shit for damage, and your stats are low enough that they can actually inflict decent pleasure damage to you.

Reactions: mortic90

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I started my second run and purposely leave Order in the 20~40 range and it makes money flow so much more. I can actually pass Edicts now.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Do slimes show up in any job or defeat scene? Kinda feel like they're the redheaded stepchild of enemies here.
They can appear in most of the prisoner defeat scenes, but I think the likelyhood of them spawning is based on how often Karryn has been sleeping with them and there aren't many battles with slimes and they usually take a while to initiate sex (they only initiate through anal, and they have to be the ones to initiate it, Karryn can't initiate sex with them) so sometimes you can just breeze through them and not gain them as "wanted" opponents.

I don't think they show up for any of the jobs.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i somehow get a lot of lag in the animated CGs during combat, especially the one where karryn orgasms.
anyone else have issues with laggy CG?
my CPU is definitely not shitty, and neither is my GPU, and game is in an SSD so i've no idea what might be causing it considering the trailer on steam runs flawlessly.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
i somehow get a lot of lag in the animated CGs during combat, especially the one where karryn orgasms.
anyone else have issues with laggy CG?
my CPU is definitely not shitty, and neither is my GPU, and game is in an SSD so i've no idea what might be causing it considering the trailer on steam runs flawlessly.
Try turning off sync monitor FPS

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
ok limiting FPS via Nvidia Control Panel worked.
i even left it a bit above 60 FPS to get some speedup while not being over twice the normal speed.

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
I just got a new computer and Karryns prison now runs too fast for me. Its actually hard to control Karryn avoiding the battles on the map because of how fast she runs. Does this also have to do with refresh rate?

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I just got a new computer and Karryns prison now runs too fast for me. Its actually hard to control Karryn avoiding the battles on the map because of how fast she runs. Does this also have to do with refresh rate?
yes, concidentally i asked about this just 1 hour ago, and i already provided the solution as well.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Yep, try some tweking with your graphics card options like Yukariin said in the post above yours.

If you use the option in game, the game'll try to always keep 60 fps, wich is bad because even with high end computer, you'll suffer massive fps drops in cutscenes, because of engine limitations. And you'll experience lots of slowdown.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes