Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Ya know i really do hope that the modders of the pregnant mod can add a pregnant belly to karryn I understand that ths will prob be an extremely tedious job to do but i feel like it would be interesting.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I have double checked the files and even re-downloaded the files but I'm still getting the error.
it seems the file your looking for is not exactly the named the same. your game is looking for the file name toyC_1_far, but it is named toyC_far_1 . try inserting this attached image in img/karryn/cowgirl karrryn

Reactions: skyggyy7788
Mar 17, 2021
is it possible to edit it so they always cum inside her pussy
you can edit the desire level required to cum inside to be very low, example 5 which will significantly increase the percent chance they do cum inside.
It’s in the karrynspassive file then do a find for ‘desire requirements’ and scroll for a bit to find the specific for cumming inside.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

sunstun

May 7, 2019
Is there a point to using the move rest during the receptionist job? It seems strictly worse compared to just using breathe 4 times (or even less).
For the waitress job, I've noticed that willpower no longer regenerates at the same pace during the sidejob regardless of whether you are allowing or denying drinks. Also drunk prisoner's used to only try to get you to drink if you're clothes were fully damaged, which they no longer do. I know they changed the sidejob a bit but I didn't see this anywhere in the changelog.

Reactions: Back

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
I experienced stuttering whenever an image is loaded, e.g. Karryn changing pose during battle and when the image popping up when choosing difficulty at the beginning, in this version. Never had any performance issue in previous version.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I experienced stuttering whenever an image is loaded, e.g. Karryn changing pose during battle and when the image popping up when choosing difficulty at the beginning, in this version. Never had any performance issue in previous version.
change your in-game fps settings. I didn't have any problems either, but now I do experience the same thing

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
again, read the opening post, the is a cheat guide right there. if people would actually read the page, this thread would be much shorter
...i have?
i haven't seen any specific information about manipulating specific desires, so i don't have to constantly cast will skills.
i've checked CC-Mod, including ctrl+f through the js files, both for the mod and the default ones.
i've checked a bunch of different posts, even using google and limiting the search to this thread.
i've cheched on MV cheat and there's nothing about desires there either.

i'm asking because i really can't find anything where i can set desires so they don't go up/down.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
change your in-game fps settings. I didn't have any problems either, but now I do experience the same thing
i had the same, was because i have a high refresh-rate monitor.
changing the "uncap FPS" option in settings solved it, though the game might become too fast-paced so you might want to limit the FPS through other means, such as nvidia control panel.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
i had the same, was because i have a high refresh-rate monitor.
news to me. The last time I played it was version 0.4 and I still have the same system, monitor and all. never had problems with fps before. it is possible that my windows is overloaded right now, but I'm not sure that's the problem here

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Damn it's such a pain that I need to stop myself from playing this game and wait for the full release. I don't want to burnout with the game before playing the game final version.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes