HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a point to using the move rest during the receptionist job? It seems strictly worse compared to just using breathe 4 times (or even less).
For the waitress job, I've noticed that willpower no longer regenerates at the same pace during the sidejob regardless of whether you are allowing or denying drinks. Also drunk prisoner's used to only try to get you to drink if you're clothes were fully damaged, which they no longer do. I know they changed the sidejob a bit but I didn't see this anywhere in the changelog.
That hasn't been my experience. They've always asked Karryn to drink, no matter what her clothes are like. Of course they ask more when she's fully exposed since asking her to flash isn't an option anymore.

May 11, 2017
Damn it's such a pain that I need to stop myself from playing this game and wait for the full release. I don't want to burnout with the game before playing the game final version.
That is my dillema too.. I want the full game experience + finished mods for the best possible gameplay. Playing it without it been complete and not to it's full potential irks me. Here's hoping early 2022 for a full release.

Metokurnot

Apr 2, 2021
you can edit the desire level required to cum inside to be very low, example 5 which will significantly increase the percent chance they do cum inside.
It’s in the karrynspassive file then do a find for ‘desire requirements’ and scroll for a bit to find the specific for cumming inside.
thanks could you give a visual example pls my brain not so good

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
I have a problem with the CCmod, i have used the mod before (v.7.k) with no problems, and i do follow the how to install it vid.
But the mod won't work, and the java i have, i installed just two months ago.

When i select the RPG MV/MZ project and choose Karryns_Prison_v.8.o_EN, it says that the directory is not a valid rpg maker mv directory.

does anyone know what is wrong, did i do a fuck up or is the mod not up to date with the v.8.o???.
ps i'm am in no way a computer wiz, so any help is appreciated.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Anyone have any theories of what the unannounced feature related to an unfinished series of passives is?
People were saying dick cheese stuff, but idk how that would count as a 'gameplay' element. Could be related to masochism possibly since the passives are insanely hard to get and there aren't a ton of them

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
People were saying dick cheese stuff, but idk how that would count as a 'gameplay' element. Could be related to masochism possibly since the passives are insanely hard to get and there aren't a ton of them
I also suspect it could have something to do with sadism/masochism passives, as there are no dick-cheese related passives at all. Maybe some graphic elements will be added to reflect Karryn's status on the sadism-masochism scale? Varied resting poses, facial expressions? Spank marks?

I only focus on what needs to be designed and implemented for the game in my eyes to be considered completed. And I haven't strayed from this decision or vision because if I did, I would just end up feature creeping the game into a forever unfinished unreleased mess.

I really admire Rem's work ethic and will buy the official Steam release for sure.

Reactions: Back and Random Bob

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I have a problem with the CCmod, i have used the mod before (v.7.k) with no problems, and i do follow the how to install it vid.
But the mod won't work, and the java i have, i installed just two months ago.

When i select the RPG MV/MZ project and choose Karryns_Prison_v.8.o_EN, it says that the directory is not a valid rpg maker mv directory.

does anyone know what is wrong, did i do a fuck up or is the mod not up to date with the v.8.o???.
ps i'm am in no way a computer wiz, so any help is appreciated.
It appears when you select a wrong directory. I u8ploaded the 8.0 o modded version a couple days ago, go check it on the previous page

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I suspect the same, many of the scenes shows that feature, also that fellatio and "Cheese" are tied to masochism.

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone have any theories of what the unannounced feature related to an unfinished series of passives is?
This might just be wishful thinking, but I wonder if it could be a "cum addiction" mechanic. Masochism isn't a "new gameplay element", but there is the passive called "Semen Withdrawal Symptoms Appearing". I feel like debuffs if Karryn doesn't swallow cum regularly would fit into the general theme of the game pretty well.

Reactions: Yukariin
Dec 21, 2017
Ya know i really do hope that the modders of the pregnant mod can add a pregnant belly to karryn I understand that ths will prob be an extremely tedious job to do but i feel like it would be interesting.
When the new art assets come out this is one of the things I am going to try to do, among implementing actual art for the MISC Accessories.
I'm also experimenting with enhancing the visuals for the Gyaru portion of the mod. No promises it will be done soon though... Moving to a new apartment right now and life is pretty chaotic at the moment.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
When the new art assets come out this is one of the things I am going to try to do, among implementing actual art for the MISC Accessories.
I'm also experimenting with enhancing the visuals for the Gyaru portion of the mod. No promises it will be done soon though... Moving to a new apartment right now and life is pretty chaotic at the moment.
I wish you the best of the luck

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm also experimenting with enhancing the visuals for the Gyaru portion of the mod. No promises it will be done soon though...
Had the same sentiment as WeebLoop, good luck! Wishing you the best!
Moving to a new apartment right now and life is pretty chaotic at the moment.
Earlier, after reading this comment, I ended up watching several videos of new tenants at various rentals finding hidden cameras... I'm sure that won't be a thing you need to concern yourself over... right? ^^'

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Wondering if remtairy will add soon steam backgrounds of karryn.

The backgrounds from meltys are top notch but i can't wait to see with what kind of poses rem will use for karryn!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes