madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can mouseover the Frustrated and Horny icons and the game will tell you what they do. Briefly, Frustrated increases attack but lowers other stats, Horny increases desire gains.

Anything that increases Karryn's desires can be dangerous for a virgin run because if they go too high the prisoners can trigger a sex scene depending on what type of desires Karryn has. To keep Karryn's desires low you want to keep her as unexperienced with sex as possible, so too much masturbation can be a problem. The only long term benefit of masturbation would be that it can be a safe way of getting Karryn to orgasm, as Karryn gets used to orgasms she starts losing less energy when it happens (which can happen in a virgin run as she gains sadistic passives).
A virgin in this game means no vaginal penetration (by live dick or toy), so only keeping pussy desire below 100 is required for Karryn to remain a virgin. She can have any other type of sex all day any day. Also, there is no connection between her virginity and sadism or masochism.

Reactions: yyunus

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
A virgin in this game means no vaginal penetration (by live dick or toy), so only keeping pussy desire below 100 is required for Karryn to remain a virgin. She can have any other type of sex all day any day. Also, there is no connection between her virginity and sadism or masochism.
Sadism increases Karryn's pleasure when she attacks -> high pleasure causes horny and decreases willpower regen -> pussy desire goes up -> RIP virgin run

I'm not saying you can't do a "virgin-slut" playthrough, but it is much more likely to go south than just keeping Karryn's desires in check overall. If you get too many passives and you're getting groped by a lot of opponents while trying to give handjobs and then getting stunned for a turn because Karryn orgasmed, it just creates a lot of gaps in your "just keep pussy desire low" strat.

Mar 28, 2018
Hey so, how do save files work for this game? tried putting some save files onto the saves folder but the game can't seem to locate them. Any idea on what's causing this?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Hey so, how do save files work for this game? tried putting some save files onto the saves folder but the game can't seem to locate them. Any idea on what's causing this?
You need to start a new game and choose a save slot first, then you can use an existing save.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sadism increases Karryn's pleasure when she attacks -> high pleasure causes horny and decreases willpower regen -> pussy desire goes up -> RIP virgin run

I'm not saying you can't do a "virgin-slut" playthrough, but it is much more likely to go south than just keeping Karryn's desires in check overall. If you get too many passives and you're getting groped by a lot of opponents while trying to give handjobs and then getting stunned for a turn because Karryn orgasmed, it just creates a lot of gaps in your "just keep pussy desire low" strat.
A virgin slut run is very easy, barely an inconvenience. Just reconsider your concept of virgin from an attacking, reluctant handjob giving 'sadistic' Warden to a submissive ultra slut who's offering everything to the prisoners and guards... everything bar her pussy. Such Karryn doesn't get groped, but puts cocks up her ass from the get go, while her mouth is constantly sucking dick if its not busy tossing salad. Too many passives and orgasms is exactly what the good doctor ordered, as orgasm related passives greatly diminish chances of bliss. You just need to work for it.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020

if you get the one item that reduces pussy desire generation by 66% it's really easy to always keep it below 50 no matter what else you're doing in the run.

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
A virgin slut run is very easy, barely an inconvenience. Just reconsider your concept of virgin from an attacking, reluctant handjob giving 'sadistic' Warden to a submissive ultra slut who's offering everything to the prisoners and guards... everything bar her pussy. Such Karryn doesn't get groped, but puts cocks up her ass from the get go, while her mouth is constantly sucking dick if its not busy tossing salad. Too many passives and orgasms is exactly what the good doctor ordered, as orgasm related passives greatly diminish chances of bliss. You just need to work for it.
I will take your word for it. The original context was just asking about a virgin run and I personally think the game is short enough that a sadistic ass-kicking Karryn is less work than grinding the passives needed for a virgin-slut, but you are right that it would work just fine if you got passives that helped resist the negative effects of sex and made Karryn's other sex bits more available.

I think that we can both agree there aren't half-measures though, you either commit to training your Karryn to be a sex-machine that doesn't use her pussy or you try to make her be not interested in sex at all. Or you can just get the accessory Yukariin mentioned, forgot that one existed and it would make it really easy to never be exposed with high pussy desire.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I will take your word for it. The original context was just asking about a virgin run and I personally think the game is short enough that a sadistic ass-kicking Karryn is less work than grinding the passives needed for a virgin-slut, but you are right that it would work just fine if you got passives that helped resist the negative effects of sex and made Karryn's other sex bits more available.

I think that we can both agree there aren't half-measures though, you either commit to training your Karryn to be a sex-machine that doesn't use her pussy or you try to make her be not interested in sex at all. Or you can just get the accessory Yukariin mentioned, forgot that one existed and it would make it really easy to never be exposed with high pussy desire.
The game is actually supposed to be a repeatable experience involving a hefty amount of grinding, and is geared towards ultimately turning the Warden into a sex-machine, virgin or not, submissive rather than dominant. Yes, the Amazon run may be a faster run, but that also means missing at least half of the game's content, compared to sub-slut run. There are no 'sadistic' victory scenes for Karryn, only defeat ones, which are putting her in progressively submissive positions (blowbang, human urinal, restrained gangbang in solitary cell, pillory gangbang with spanking...). There is scarcity of undeniably sadistic sex moves compared to the arsenal that a maso slut Karryn can have and use to win 'battles' just by sexually pleasing the prisoners. Titjobs and handjobs are just unconvincing as sadistic acts. 90% of the available passives are sex-machine building blocks. Possibly 50% of available edicts are Prison-to-whorehouse re-decorating blocks.

Even when equipped with the Pearl Ring (the accessory Yukariin mentioned), Karryn needs to keep on suppressing her pussy desire if she wants to remain a virgin, so this can be a fun and frustrating challenge even for ultra-slut runs.

So yes, there are two routes possible in this game: an honest slut and a slut-in-denial. ;)

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Is there a way to unlock release desires without having to max out all desires and the sex partner requirement?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The game is actually supposed to be a repeatable experience involving a hefty amount of grinding, and is geared towards ultimately turning the Warden into a sex-machine, virgin or not, submissive rather than dominant. Yes, the Amazon run may be a faster run, but that also means missing at least half of the game's content, compared to sub-slut run. There are no 'sadistic' victory scenes for Karryn, only defeat ones, which are putting her in progressively submissive positions (blowbang, human urinal, restrained gangbang in solitary cell, pillory gangbang with spanking...). There is scarcity of undeniably sadistic sex moves compared to the arsenal that a maso slut Karryn can have and use to win 'battles' just by sexually pleasing the prisoners. Titjobs and handjobs are just unconvincing as sadistic acts. 90% of the available passives are sex-machine building blocks. Possibly 50% of available edicts are Prison-to-whorehouse re-decorating blocks.

Even when equipped with the Pearl Ring (the accessory Yukariin mentioned), Karryn needs to keep on suppressing her pussy desire if she wants to remain a virgin, so this can be a fun and frustrating challenge even for ultra-slut runs.

So yes, there are two routes possible in this game: an honest slut and a slut-in-denial. ;)
Oh I know, I already unlocked every title in the game without cheating (sadism, masochism, and some of the job titles were some hellish grind). I really wish the sadism mechanics were fleshed out to give unique art for when Karryn is the one agressively initiating the scenes, we already have her fucking the prisoners amazon style when she initiates vaginal sex, but it would be cool if she could have more mechanics in that sense (handjob to a prisoner while cranking his other arm behind his back, face-sitting position that can be learned through Goblin's cunningulus, etc).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
annam To be clear - I have no idea how to edit the Edict requirements.

Why would you want that, though? Release Desires is used to engage in sexual activities faster, Ex-Secretary Gone Wild requires sexual partners, so they go hand in hand with each other. You want easier sex by NOT having sex? And neither the passive nor the edict have "max all desires" as a requirement - the only related thing is that the passive increases the max desire cap.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
annam To be clear - I have no idea how to edit the Edict requirements.

Why would you want that, though? Release Desires is used to engage in sexual activities faster, Ex-Secretary Gone Wild requires sexual partners, so they go hand in hand with each other. You want easier sex by NOT having sex? And neither the passive nor the edict have "max all desires" as a requirement - the only related thing is that the passive increases the max desire cap.
Oooh I see, I thought I needed to max them all out. I just wanted to unlock it right off the bat, day 1 release desires you know.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
annam I realized something after posting: you can simply make the passive easier to get via RemtairyKarrynPassives.js:

JavaScript:
this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_TOTAL_ONE_ID] = 10;
change 10 to 0, and if the game freaks out as a result - change to 1 instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: annam

displ

Apr 21, 2021
I fiddled so much with the scripts that the game keep crashing anyways. I disable enemies needing to be horny, disabled handjobs completely since they are boring, made enemies able to cum thrice before dying because they usually cum before anyone can join, made karryn drunk after one ale, make the inmates shoot at least a litre of load into her and gave a choice to game over events. Changing the scripts in this game is hard, but oh so worthy. :)

One of these changes made the menu vanish during the barmaid scene after starting to drink out of the 10 litre mug. That wasn't really cool.
You inspired me to start trying my hand at some of these modifications, and I figured out the cause of that last bug, and the way to circumvent it! ^^

It's a constant in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
ALCOHOL_CAPACITY_SEMEN = 120;
This constant cannot be altered, or it will cause the menu to glitch out at the end of the waitress sex scene.

However, the constant is only used in a single line in all of Remtairy's code, this one:
this._karrynMugAmount = Math.min(ALCOHOL_CAPACITY_SEMEN + Math.randomInt(11), this._karrynMugAmount);

It is used there to limit the content of the mug when an enemy ejaculates into it. And this line is fair game ^^
Honestly, you could probably just remove it entirely, which would turn the mug effectively infinite in capacity. Or, well, limit it to whatever the largest integer is that the game engine can handle ;)

You might get a very literal overflow error if you manage to reach that :p

Reactions: Kaylani Lai

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
You can mouseover the Frustrated and Horny icons and the game will tell you what they do. Briefly, Frustrated increases attack but lowers other stats, Horny increases desire gains.

Anything that increases Karryn's desires can be dangerous for a virgin run because if they go too high the prisoners can trigger a sex scene depending on what type of desires Karryn has. To keep Karryn's desires low you want to keep her as unexperienced with sex as possible, so too much masturbation can be a problem. The only long term benefit of masturbation would be that it can be a safe way of getting Karryn to orgasm, as Karryn gets used to orgasms she starts losing less energy when it happens (which can happen in a virgin run as she gains sadistic passives).
I got you guys, thanks.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the other sexual skills? I only have cock stare
Karryn can only learn other sexual skills if the prisoners introduce them to her, the prisoners can initiate sex attacks when Karryn's desires are above a certain threshold (you can mouseover each desire heart to see what the thresholds are) and her relevant bits are exposed, so you need to let Karryn's desires rise and let the prisoners strip her during battle so she can get fucked. After she gets to experience different sexual positions a certain number of times she will unlock the ability to do them herself. Here's a list of what each enemy's preference is so you get an idea about what Karryn is more likely to learn from them (although keep in mind this is just what they are more likely to start, once a scene has started other enemies can take whaveter parts of Karryn are available so she serves multiple men at once):

Normal prisoners and guards: handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal.
Thugs: vaginal
Goblins: vaginal
Orcs: titjob
Nerds: footjob
Rogues: rimjob
Slimes: anal
Lizardmen: vaginal
Hobos: anal
Werewolves: vaginal and anal
Yetis: titjob

Alternatively, you can just get defeated, the prisoners will abuse Karryn during the defeat scene so you can start learning more sex skills there:

Level 1 defeat: handjob, blowjob (and maybe titjob can't remember for sure)
Level 2 defeat: vaginal and anal
Level 3 defeat: vaginal, anal, blowjob, and titjob
Level 4 defeat: vaginal, anal, and blowjob

AliceAshley

May 2, 2020
Karryn can only learn other sexual skills if the prisoners introduce them to her, the prisoners can initiate sex attacks when Karryn's desires are above a certain threshold (you can mouseover each desire heart to see what the thresholds are) and her relevant bits are exposed, so you need to let Karryn's desires rise and let the prisoners strip her during battle so she can get fucked. After she gets to experience different sexual positions a certain number of times she will unlock the ability to do them herself. Here's a list of what each enemy's preference is so you get an idea about what Karryn is more likely to learn from them (although keep in mind this is just what they are more likely to start, once a scene has started other enemies can take whaveter parts of Karryn are available so she serves multiple men at once):

Normal prisoners and guards: handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal.
Thugs: vaginal
Goblins: vaginal
Orcs: titjob
Nerds: footjob
Rogues: rimjob
Slimes: anal
Lizardmen: vaginal
Hobos: anal
Werewolves: vaginal and anal
Yetis: titjob

Alternatively, you can just get defeated, the prisoners will abuse Karryn during the defeat scene so you can start learning more sex skills there:

Level 1 defeat: handjob, blowjob (and maybe titjob can't remember for sure)
Level 2 defeat: vaginal and anal
Level 3 defeat: vaginal, anal, blowjob, and titjob
Level 4 defeat: vaginal, anal, and blowjob
Thank you

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes