thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Karryn can only learn other sexual skills if the prisoners introduce them to her, the prisoners can initiate sex attacks when Karryn's desires are above a certain threshold (you can mouseover each desire heart to see what the thresholds are) and her relevant bits are exposed, so you need to let Karryn's desires rise and let the prisoners strip her during battle so she can get fucked. After she gets to experience different sexual positions a certain number of times she will unlock the ability to do them herself. Here's a list of what each enemy's preference is so you get an idea about what Karryn is more likely to learn from them (although keep in mind this is just what they are more likely to start, once a scene has started other enemies can take whaveter parts of Karryn are available so she serves multiple men at once):

Normal prisoners and guards: handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal.
Thugs: vaginal
Goblins: vaginal
Orcs: titjob
Nerds: footjob
Rogues: rimjob
Slimes: anal
Lizardmen: vaginal
Hobos: anal
Werewolves: vaginal and anal
Yetis: titjob

Alternatively, you can just get defeated, the prisoners will abuse Karryn during the defeat scene so you can start learning more sex skills there:

Level 1 defeat: handjob, blowjob (and maybe titjob can't remember for sure)
Level 2 defeat: vaginal and anal
Level 3 defeat: vaginal, anal, blowjob, and titjob
Level 4 defeat: vaginal, anal, and blowjob
few fixes:
slimes do blowjob anal and vaginal
level 1 BAR defeat only has blowjob and handjob, GUARD defeat has blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal
also from werewolves,yetis, and thugs(easiest with yetis) you can learn light kick which is basically a standing vaginal version (need to be unarmed and not kill them in one shot, plus desires high enough)
its not a sex skill but it leads to sex

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
few fixes:
level 1 BAR defeat only has blowjob and handjob, GUARD defeat has blowjob, titjob, vaginal, anal
also from werewolves,yetis, and thugs(easiest with yetis) you can learn light kick which is basically a standing vaginal version (need to be unarmed and not kill them in one shot, plus desires high enough)
All true, except I think Slimes will only initiate with anal, after that they can do blowjob and vaginal, but they will only start the scene if anal is available.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
few fixes:
Like Manscout said, Slime initiate with anal only.
Work with cock kick too for the standing position, if you don't defeat him.

Guards and Lizardmen can initiate rimjob, too.

Level 1 defeat: handjob, blowjob (and maybe titjob can't remember for sure)
Level 2 defeat: vaginal and anal
Level 3 defeat: vaginal, anal, blowjob, and titjob
Level 4 defeat: vaginal, anal, and blowjob
Like thispls13 said, there's other defeat for lvl 1.
- Defeat in combat/bar/reception (By Gobelins) bring you behind the bar for a nice bukkake session, handjob and blowjob.
- The Bar scene (trigger when you're drunk and 50+ Cock Desire) has handjob, blowjob, anal and vaginal. You can have a mug full of cum. (y)
- Defeated by the Guards after masturbating or in combat with them, or by exhaustion at the reception will bring you to your bed with a good view for a nice blowjob, titjob, anal and vaginal session.

Level 4, you can get a good spanking, too. Be carefull if you try a Sadist build for the titles.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
few fixes:
you can definitely receive anal in the bar drinking scene.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Karryn can only learn other sexual skills if the prisoners introduce them to her...
Not true. You forgot about Guards, who have all the sex skills (minus footjobs) and even their own defeat scene, with everything in it except spankings, handjobs and footjobs. Training with them is essential for slut runs, especially early in the game.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Either my old savefile can´t work it anymore or I don´t understand how to actually dodge an attack.
I tried it out for 4 enemy types and in 7 battles and I wasn´t able to dodge a single attack.
But I wouldn´t mind getting these cool dodge titles !

Warden Level 48
Agility 30
Evasion 320
I used both evasion up skills "Eye of the mind" and "catious stance"
And put on the item that gives +10 agility

Enemy level varies on champions up to level 54 (maybe higher, I forgot)
Beating them is an ease, I am basically immortal. But Dodging is impossible so far.

Does anyone know how to dodge at all?

Edit: On the item equip page my agility is at 90 though

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Not true. You forgot about Guards, who have all the sex skills (minus footjobs) and even their own defeat scene, with everything in it except spankings, handjobs and footjobs. Training with them is essential for slut runs, especially early in the game.
Another thing to remember is the "secondary" sex in each of these battle scenes count toward getting the passives that unlock the skills. So when a thug drags her down for vaginal, the other enemies can join in with titjob, blowjob and handjob, so she gains experience in all four poses.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
In RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, each passive has a line like:

Code:
this._passiveRequirement_base[PASSIVE_ANAL_SEX_PEOPLE_THREE_ID] = 34;
Change that number to a 1 for anything you want to make easier. Note that passives mostly come in chains, so in the example above, it would be 1 more time after you get Anal Sex People Two, which needs People One, which needs First Anal.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
In the prologue there is a scene where Yasu (Deputy Warden) is groping Karryn, so is it possible to lose to him?
I don't think so, that tutorial fight only plays out in a fresh save (not ng+) so you can't abuse passives or titles to setup an auto-loss Karryn, and Karryn doesn't have access to revitalize or anything she can do during the action phase except attacking. Yasu seems to have a similar behavior to low aggression guards so he will only try to strip and then jerk off so even if by some miracle you could stop yourself from beating him with physical damage (an impossible ammount of misses) he would eventually lose by making himself cum, I don't even know if it is possible for Karryn to miss attacks with him so even winning by pleasure might be impossible.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes