kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry but did the next update will be the last for this game?
Sorry again bcos my english is not that good so am a little trouble read the comment
ohh btw when the next version realise?

maxthegreat

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone knows if it's posible to make karryn not clean liquids when she sleeps?

I've deleted ''actor.cleanUpLiquids();'' From RemtairyPrison.js but it doesn't work.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
which sex skill are related to sadism/Masochism?
AFAIK

- rimjob - MASO
- footjob - SADIST
- handjob - sadist
- anal - maso
- pet?
- titjob?
- blowjob?
- vaginal?
Anal is neutral (was sadistic in previous versions), as is blowjob and petting. Titjobs and pussysex are.... sadistic.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
which sex skill are related to sadism/Masochism?
AFAIK

- rimjob - MASO
- footjob - SADIST
- handjob - sadist
- anal - maso
- pet?
- titjob?
- blowjob?
- vaginal?
-Anal is indeed masochist for a few updates now
-Titjob should be neutral in my opinion, but it is sadistic(dk why tho...when would any dom lady consider titjobs as an act of dom. :D)
-If you initiate penetration, it is amazon style so it kinda counts as a dom/sadist...but then again we also have scenes where enemies are in control so....
-Pet could be both sub or dom(cock stare for that matter tho), because both depending on the type of gameplay lead to demeaning/worshiping the dangle. :D
-Blowjob should be maso, but it is neutral...which again is interesting.

Hopefully the devs take at least one update to take care of this mental gymnastics (if it happens it wont be soon though, since they are close to finishing the game)....also I totally understand that it would be a needless hassle for them to jump on this now.

jk11

May 16, 2017
-Titjob should be neutral in my opinion, but it is sadistic(dk why tho...when would any dom lady consider titjobs as an act of dom. :D)
-If you initiate penetration, it is amazon style so it kinda counts as a dom/sadist...but then again we also have scenes where enemies are in control so....
-Pet could be both sub or dom(cock stare for that matter tho), because both depending on the type of gameplay lead to demeaning/worshiping the dangle. :D

Hopefully the devs take at least one update to take care of this mental gymnastics (if it happens it wont be soon though, since they are close to finishing the game)....also I totally understand that it would be a needless hassle for them to jump on this now.
any clue how to edit related passive to switch from sado to maso?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

Sex positions or techniques should not be used as means to gain sadism or masochism, but rather to express S or M leanings, with Karryn getting these otherwise. You can perform any sexual act in a dominant (leading) way or a submissive (receptive) way. It's more psychological than anything else, although some acts or positions are culturally associated with submission/degradation and hence perceived as such. Generally speaking, the penetrating side is usually a top, while the penetrated side is a bottom. That is why you'll seldom see femdoms riding their male slave cocks, even Amazon-style. Besides corporal punishment, humiliation and sometimes psychological emasculation, there usually is a lot of tease and denial, edging and genital torture, from relatively mild ball slapping and cock squeezing or trampling to quite extreme acts of CBT. The penetrations are also often reversed (pegging). Sadistic titjobs are just ridiculous, at least in my personal experience. Same with vaginal - never felt humbled fucking a pussy, even that of a cowgirl.

The sadistic route I would envision is that of Karryn first secretly enjoying defeating prisoners in combat, then finding out some of them (nerds) enjoy submitting to women and either through interaction or studying in the library finding out more about the subject and gaining sadism and sadism-specific actions that way, which will further her experience and gain more sadistic passives. Analogically, masochism would also be 'discovered' that way: she secretly enjoys being defeated, finds out more about the topic and actively seeks submissive experiences, which will allow her to gain maso-specific moves. And depending on her sado/maso points, she will be able to have any type of sex either as a dominant cock devourer or ..... no, somehow I cannot imagine a dominant woman dominating submissive men with one cock up her ass, another in her pussy, yet another in her mouth and a cock in each hand too.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
any clue how to edit related passive to switch from sado to maso?
To fully make the change, you'd have to edit many different parts. I'm lazy, so here's how to change the impact on maso/sado level and the respective sensitivity. Nothing changes in regards to category of the passives, description, requirement for other stuff, etc., just the values for skill level and sensitivity. But it's most likely sufficient, because most mechanics, like reaction score, is only based on the level.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Nice, it's gonna be a longer one ;)
So I make make a more structured guide about editing passives, but probably only after the update (and some hotfixes) drops.
So here's to removing passives:
You have to do two things. First, you have to 'unlearn' the passive and then change your progress (for example number of sex partners) to stop you from immediately getting it back. Trying to revert stuff may break things, so backup your files and saves beforehand!

Can you please update this because the RemtairyNewPassives.js does not look like this anymore

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Can someone attach a save file with ''Ex-Secretary Gone Wild'' passive, please? I really need this... Also, how can I unlock this passive?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Can you please update this because the RemtairyNewPassives.js does not look like this anymore
Done.

Can someone attach a save file with ''Ex-Secretary Gone Wild'' passive, please? I really need this... Also, how can I unlock this passive?
Have 10 'sexual interactions' with inmates/guards. Everything above petting counts (i.e. hj, bj, sex, etc.), basically everything with a scene.

zwoho123

May 1, 2021
Anyone figured out a way to beat the game past floor 2 on prisoner mode without whoring her out like crazy?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Anyone figured out a way to beat the game past floor 2 on prisoner mode without whoring her out like crazy?
I emphasized mind and endurance. Get the edicts for suppress desires and healing thoughts as quickly as possible. My Karryn didn't lose her virginity until the 4th level, and that was because I saw an opportunity to have her lose it to a dildo.

Reactions: Metonym126

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
With breast sucking too. I always wondered why there weren't any. In most H games there is some but not in this one, weird. :cry:
I hope the developers will put it later :love:
you do know about this right?

I'm also hoping to see the inmates suck her boobs too, and some nice tit slapping!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SATDOSLAP and minin

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
you do know about this right?

I'm also hoping to see the inmates suck her boobs too, and some nice tit slapping!
Personally I would like something like a thighjob implemented(though I doubt it will happen). standin Regarding writings and general slavery it does seem they will implement it(look at the defeats at lvl 3 and 4 together with the fact that lvl 4 boss said it is their goal to turn her into a plaything...also there is the whole bathroom thing where they paint it with various writings).

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes