schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me if there's any way to turn autosave off? It's so annoying, saves after every damn thing and it messes up my saves.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I am kinda sad this game is nearing its end. Is there any hint on what the next game will be?

This kinda hit the pinnacle of so many things for me. Wondering if they can match/top it.
There's a pretty high chance that there will be a DLC. Rem doesn't want to commit and say it, but I would wager that's because they want to see how it does on release first. Which is also the reason I'll buy the game even when it'll be shared here and I encourage everyone who loves this game to do the same.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There's a pretty high chance that there will be a DLC. Rem doesn't want to commit and say it, but I would wager that's because they want to see how it does on release first. Which is also the reason I'll buy the game even when it'll be shared here and I encourage everyone who loves this game to do the same.
Hopefully it does well. I skipped right past it many times in the past, wondering why it had such high ratings. You really gotta play it to see how damn good it is.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I just realised when I checked the folder, there are some audio for karryn (female voice), but I don't actually hear it ingame, is this a bug? or is it just me?

Actually, I think there are some during battle, but not during sex, is that normal?

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
I cannot get the passive Walking Talking Cock Sleeve or PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_TOTAL_THREE_ID. I have tried setting the requirements for the passive to 1 and I have the previous required passive but no matter what I do I can't get the passive. Is there a way to give yourself passives because i cannot earn this one ligitamently because it is bugged for me

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
I hope if there is DLC or before the game is finished they do some more things (i mean like progression) for side jobs and side things like bar, reception, toilet and other's (i know that some are not active now like strip club but there is time) :)

for example groping while working in the bar ( i mean groping when she works or/and give a blowjob take it in the ass, pussy and after that keep on working like nothing happened :p ) or/and escalating in receptionist job (for visitors) did not stop at blowjob+hand job but keep on escalating with her getting on the desk and stuff also karryn to have option at later part to go to (or been called to) visitor rooms also for receptionist job for her to get a bra and been striped (by visitors) till bra and beyond.
will be really good if all or at least some of this is implemented :)

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Following what creator said - there will be no expension of system or jobs before the game is done, they dont want feature creep. DLC after steam realese are not out of a question.
Perfectly reasonable. If they did focus on systems or jobs it'll just be another YanSim situation and I don't want that...
I'm 100% down for post release DLC too.

Reactions: Rize and DarkForse

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I cannot get the passive Walking Talking Cock Sleeve or PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_TOTAL_THREE_ID. I have tried setting the requirements for the passive to 1 and I have the previous required passive but no matter what I do I can't get the passive. Is there a way to give yourself passives because i cannot earn this one ligitamently because it is bugged for me
The required amount for multi-step passives is the sum of the step you are going for plus all steps before it: for example, the "Sexual Partners Total 3" passive (too lazy to look up their in-game names) has a base requirement of 70, SPT2 before it has a base value of 20, and SPT1 - base value of 10. That means you need 10 partners for SPT1, 10 + 20 for SPT2, and 10 + 20 + 70 to obtain SPT3. If you set SPT3 base requirement to 1, then you need 10 + 20 + 1 partners unless you edited the other two. My guess: you did not.

P.s. I am 99.(9)% sure you can add passives. My assumption is that you can do it using the same "make meeting the requirements for passive X easier" principle you tried (rather than just "give me passive X" like a cheat). Unable to test my idea at the moment, so someone else would have to answer that one.

Last edited:

displ

Apr 21, 2021
Is there a way to unlock more rapidly the light kick?
There's a title which can help by making the required passive easier to gain, but you get it by performing the light kick skill and getting countered four times or more in a day.

Personally, I did it mostly in the first floor riot battles against thugs. The most important thing you need is speed (agility) so you can act first. A big factor is that at some point, you get a passive which drastically lowers Karryn's agility whenever she gets bukkake'd. So you want to avoid getting bukkake'd, kill any enemy who can move before you, then wait to unleash pussy desire at the right time, so the circumstances are right for a counterable kick aimed at a thug with a boner. (Cock desire > 84, Pussy desire > 99, wet)

Yes, it is a pain, but it can be done, once you get the hang of it. Agility boosting jewelry may help as well. Good luck!

jk11

May 16, 2017
which sex skill are related to sadism/Masochism?
AFAIK

- rimjob - MASO
- footjob - SADIST
- handjob - sadist
- anal - maso
- pet?
- titjob?
- blowjob?
- vaginal?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes