Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
They're hoping to get it done by the end of the year.
Well, considering they said they are done with both edicts and traits once they implement striper job(next patch coming together with lvl 4 subjugated), 5 more months is a reasonable time to finish the game. Dont want to spread false information, but I am 99% certain they said more then once that lvl 5 will be a boss fight only.

• Sad
Reactions: JackDaniel777

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I am 99% certain they said more then once that lvl 5 will be a boss fight only.
After defeating the Boss of lvl4 I can bet it. Maybe 1 or 2 mid bosses before fighting the last boss. Maybe he can implement a bad end if you get defeated(?) and the endings based the slut level and/or corruption (hopefully).

To be fair I hope Rem make that mechanic for Karryn.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Matsuno

Dec 11, 2017
For anyone interested, I've found a workaround for God Mode forcing orgasms, so you don't have to constantly be refilling party health. You just comment out the TP stuff in the plugin. Code blocks below to make it easier.

After patching the game with the MV Cheat Engine, go to www/js/plugins, open Cheat_Menu.js, and find these enable/disable sections near the top:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comment out the actor.gainTp and actor.setTp references in both so it now looks like this (or just copy/paste this over):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've currently only tested it in combat, but I can't see why it won't work during jobs. It'll also stop willpower from draining, but it won't instantly refill as health and energy do.

peachpeachpeach

Feb 3, 2021
Is it just me or did the most recent update just heavily increase cpu usage during in-battle animations? I had to set the fps limit to off, which helped a little bit. I might leave a bug report on this if it's not fixed in the next update.

Oh well I still have access to older versions and they're working fine so I'll play those instead, lol. Good game.

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
So I was kind of trying to do a vagina only run of the game (no bukkake)- but I can't seem to decrease pussy creampie requirement lower than 100 Cock Desire. Is there any passives that lower this currently or is this a dud-run?

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
So I was kind of trying to do a vagina only run of the game (no bukkake)- but I can't seem to decrease pussy creampie requirement lower than 100 Cock Desire. Is there any passives that lower this currently or is this a dud-run?
In the karrynpassives.js you can set the cock and pussy desire for creampie to 0 so anyone can creampie if they can fuck her.
I set the swallow and anal/pussy creampies to 0 everytime I play

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
Aug 11, 2020
Is it just me or did the most recent update just heavily increase cpu usage during in-battle animations? I had to set the fps limit to off, which helped a little bit. I might leave a bug report on this if it's not fixed in the next update.

Oh well I still have access to older versions and they're working fine so I'll play those instead, lol. Good game.
I seem to have the same problem with version o. I tried it earlier and there's whole image sequences missing during combat. I'll have another look at the game settings and do a virus scan, because I swear I could play v0.8 properly a few weeks ago.

standin

Jan 17, 2018
You have to have the sex done to you quite a bit, I think I had to give 10-20 handjobs to unlock that skill, got kissed hella times to unlock that ability. The guards near Karryn's room "help" you grind the activities.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Law37

Jan 23, 2018
Does Cock Kick work for the counter kick sex? or does it have to be a no halbred kick and if so how do you lose your halbred?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes