DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
Could someone please download the first mod and decrypt it and put it to download please, I play on my mobile and there's no way I can do this... Thank you

dennydarko

Sep 18, 2018
I'm getting an issue with the latest release where it will get stuck on the post battle screen. It will either be really slow to load or just gets frozen complete. Anyone had the same?

Marin

Aug 30, 2017
Hi everyone, just a small question, is there a way to cheat Edict and Funds?
This is in the KarrynsPrison/www/js/plugins

As for money just go to and edit your save for alot of money

1626243951719.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sena1028
Jan 9, 2018
Damn I can't wait for a game update on this, so a bit unfortunate Rem's got setbacks. But damn no other game like this out there tbh.
Itd be 20/10for me if it had animation and/or a better view of the guy fucking her in all sex positions. kinda like the caught leg vaginal scenes/ thug missionary idk just seeing a smug face of a prisoner fucking the warden really enchances the whole corruption aspect for me

Miho1234

Mar 7, 2018
how do i fix this problem? it keeps on popping up when i open the game

[ERROR (1626226674628)] Failed to load: img/karryn/cutin/ej_ps_ce_greenn.png

Sena1028

Jan 29, 2021
I saw a star call: Corruption... what exactly will happen if Corruption was too high? And how do I check my Corruption?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
July 12th 2021: Progress Report

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well it looks almost like it was in Bavaria. In the deep south where i live for 2 weeks there was a heat wave and every 2-3 days at night a terrible hailstorm which destroyed so much stuff including many cars in the city.

I feel with him. Even if we hadn´t that heavy power outtage it still was hard to bear. At day 34 degrees at night storms and thunder everywhere.

Lets all hope for Rem´s safety. He is needed much longer than he thinks =)

Reactions: xd4545

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
how do i fix this problem? it keeps on popping up when i open the game

[ERROR (1626226674628)] Failed to load: img/karryn/cutin/ej_ps_ce_greenn.png
Hey there, unzip the game again and then check permission on the folder. Maybe also move it from downloads to another folder on your drive.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
How can I get ''... Influence'' passive(s)? I want to get Thug and Goblin Influence passives but Idk how to do it. Can anyone explain it?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
How can I get ''... Influence'' passive(s)? I want to get Thug and Goblin Influence passives but Idk how to do it. Can anyone explain it?
Just let both get their way with karryn by defeating the other first and let her be excited enough to engage sex with your target

Reactions: yyunus

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
You can make it easier by finding the...I want to say "KarrynPassive" or "KarrynSex" js file and enabling Give Up and Surrender from the beginning. Plus you can also adjust how easy it is to strip Karryn.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes