madchef

Jan 10, 2020
When you get defeated, you lose your halberd until you sleep.
I've had good luck with using cock kick on orcs. They're often able to evade it.
Not until you sleep, but until you sleep in the Office or Guard Station. Spending nights in defeat locations does not re-equip Karryn with the halberd.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
anyone tested if you make a cheat mod that makes her stats always full (Stam-Ene-Will) (Without Cumming 100 times)
that they do not decrease over time cuz of sex and cumming?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer II Yes...and no: RemtairyEnemySex.js is the file you need, and I suppose you could change

JavaScript:
let counterChance = 0;
to alter the base value, but I am not sure about whether it is a decimal value or a percentage. You can also play around with values further down if you wish to fine-tune the chance for specific enemy types.

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
Then whats the best way to lose my halbred?
Alternatively you can lose it by being disarmed by rogues or you can be knocked down and have an enemy kick your halberd away before you can stand up. Karryn will re-equip the halberd automatically after a few turns though.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get permanent Heart eyed Karryn?
been discussed many, many, many, many, many times, please read and search. it has to do with slut level. If people would do some reading and searching this thread would be 300 pages shorter.....and yes i have read every page of this thread to learn how to cheat this game to make it what i want. how sad people wont do any research they just want the info handed to them.
i understand that this sites search isn't the best, but i use google with my question and add f95 to it. i really wish people would attempt to research more. rant off.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes