CadaHombre

Jul 22, 2018
It seems to be a good game, but the bad thing is that the game is slow (lag) and much more when I go to battle. It is strange because in other similar games it does not show that slow (lag).
Can someone explain to me if I need to configure something please? :(

Hipz

May 25, 2019
It seems to be a good game, but the bad thing is that the game is slow (lag) and much more when I go to battle. It is strange because in other similar games it does not show that slow (lag).
Can someone explain to me if I need to configure something please? :(
You might try to mess around with graphic options. That what I did. The game engine is pretty much outdated and Rem have tried his best lol.

Also Rem (the dev) aware of this issue and he's trying to fix it as much as he can before the final version of the game.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while. Seems like now if Karryn gets horny enough she gets locked into "sex mode" and all I can do is use sex attacks or masturbate.
is there any way to get out of that situation?

Reactions: Bruhbidjie

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
I haven't played this game in a while. Seems like now if Karryn gets horny enough she gets locked into "sex mode" and all I can do is use sex attacks or masturbate.
is there any way to get out of that situation?
In the masturbation option, you can use "Don't masturbate", then you can attack in the same turn but you'll get the "Frustrated" status

Reactions: LazySloth

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Out of curiosity due to a massive lack of good gangbang games, I've begrudgingly returned to this game, but with the CCMod with the passive gain rate cranked up so I don't have to do the agonizingly slow grinding.

Though I still wanted to make a few more adjustments. How again do I make it so Karryn is always wet? It used to be the only mod I used because it was so frustrating to wait for that to do vaginal scenes.

Also, I've asked this before, but, was there a way to have Karryn be able to initiate a scene you would want through modding? Like, say, simply have an option to do the kick counter pose without all the things you need to set up (for it to then sometimes not work). Or barring that, at least make it into an "attack" the enemies can do, possibly exclusively do?

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
When the new art assets come out this is one of the things I am going to try to do, among implementing actual art for the MISC Accessories.
I'm also experimenting with enhancing the visuals for the Gyaru portion of the mod. No promises it will be done soon though... Moving to a new apartment right now and life is pretty chaotic at the moment.
Yeah I am really excited for these new stuff and no need to rush take your time life always is first before hentai :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Wolf 91

sunstun

May 7, 2019
That hasn't been my experience. They've always asked Karryn to drink, no matter what her clothes are like. Of course they ask more when she's fully exposed since asking her to flash isn't an option anymore.
I only noticed it in the last version 7B, though I've only tested it in that version and 8. Also it was specifically drunk inmates that wouldn't ask you to drink. Sober inmates would still ask.
It was honestly a neat little mechanic to discover, since in that version mind recovered slower when you denied drinks. So if the entire table was drunk you could "allow drinks" while there to recover more mind. But with the way mind currently works it'd just make the bar job easier.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
was playing the 0.8 o version the normal one runs smoothly but with the cc mod, sorry i don't know how to install it so i downloaded the 0.8 o version with the mod installed that was in the past threads and it slow in some scenes and loading times again this is not happening with the normal 0.8 o but with the mod one just putting this info here xD

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
I got a masochistic passive when I had 12 but I don't have 13 now and I do not have the Masochism title. What happened?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
What are the disadvantages of Frustate and Horny effects for virgin run? Can you explain both? Also is masturbation a problem for virgin run?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What are the disadvantages of Frustate and Horny effects for virgin run? Can you explain both? Also is masturbation a problem for virgin run?
You can mouseover the Frustrated and Horny icons and the game will tell you what they do. Briefly, Frustrated increases attack but lowers other stats, Horny increases desire gains.

Anything that increases Karryn's desires can be dangerous for a virgin run because if they go too high the prisoners can trigger a sex scene depending on what type of desires Karryn has. To keep Karryn's desires low you want to keep her as unexperienced with sex as possible, so too much masturbation can be a problem. The only long term benefit of masturbation would be that it can be a safe way of getting Karryn to orgasm, as Karryn gets used to orgasms she starts losing less energy when it happens (which can happen in a virgin run as she gains sadistic passives).

Reactions: yyunus
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes