longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know the exact .js file to adjust evade/counter/toughness rates for Guards and Enemies, and adjust how many times they orgasm before being subdued? Something about my CC-Mod version makes them into tough ninjas who have the endurance of the Brazzers MVP Squad.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Does anyone know the exact .js file to adjust evade/counter/toughness rates for Guards and Enemies, and adjust how many times they orgasm before being subdued? Something about my CC-Mod version makes them into tough ninjas who have the endurance of the Brazzers MVP Squad.
You purchased the endurance drugs for inmates/guards? or how did you build your Karryn?

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
You purchased the endurance drugs for inmates/guards? or how did you build your Karryn?
No, this is a fairly new playthrough. I don't have either of those unlocked yet. But like, 60% of the time when I try to attack either a Guard or Inmate they dodge the attack or take very little damage. I fixed the cum problem, found that in the CC_Config.js file

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_Ogre

Para12para

Apr 3, 2018
Can anyone help me with an error that I'm suddenly getting? I was able to play this just fine yesterday, but today I keep on getting these Loading Error messages.

Code:
Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/cowgirl_karryn/toyC_1_far.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:2855:19)
Scene_Title.Scene_Base.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:90:25)
Scene_Title.Scene_Base.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36405:39)
Function.SceneManager.updateScene (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36344:33)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain [as updateMainFluidTimestep] (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7881:12)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:201:12)
Function.SceneManager.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7860:10)
I have checked the game folders and all the files should be present, but they are in the encrypted .rpgmvp format.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone help me with an error that I'm suddenly getting? I was able to play this just fine yesterday, but today I keep on getting these Loading Error messages.

Code:
Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/cowgirl_karryn/toyC_1_far.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_Tachie.js:2855:19)
Scene_Title.Scene_Base.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:90:25)
Scene_Title.Scene_Base.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36405:39)
Function.SceneManager.updateScene (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36344:33)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain [as updateMainFluidTimestep] (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7881:12)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:201:12)
Function.SceneManager.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7860:10)
I have checked the game folders and all the files should be present, but they are in the encrypted .rpgmvp format.
somehow you are missing the image it is looking for. you can just add a renamed image to fix it. you can also decrypt the game. there are lots of links to decrypters in this thread, including one linked in the first post

Para12para

Apr 3, 2018
somehow you are missing the image it is looking for. you can just add a renamed image to fix it. you can also decrypt the game. there are lots of links to decrypters in this thread, including one linked in the first post
I have double checked the files and even re-downloaded the files but I'm still getting the error.

Aug 11, 2020
Is it possible to stay a virgin throughout the game or does Karyyn have to be a slut?
You can remain a virgin, but the game becomes increasingly difficult because you pick up lewd passives along the way. Some of those are unavoidable, like the secret desire, some of them are tied to combat, like the sadism ones. You're also very short on money like this because you miss out on the side jobs and the guard masturbation (you could do both, but they are quite risky).

I do hope there's an achievement for the virgin route when the Steam release is out.

glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone have a timeline for future features and possible time of the full release? Hunted around, can't find anything.
So, in the past, updates have come around once every 3-4 months. The last update was in May, but they seem to be making fast progress, so I expect that we will not be getting the next update until at least late July, however more likely August or September. This update will have the Strip Club side job, and some new CG art.

They are currently aiming to have the full game released by the end of the year, although this looks like it may be a bit of a crunch. They still need to add Level 5 (which will just be a boss), voice acting, and the game endings.

If I had to guess a timeline, I would say expect Level 5 around November, and the full release around late December/early January.

They have said after the full release they will consider DLC, so I would not be suprised if we see more updates through 2022, though, which may include much demanded features like a nurse and gym job, but that is just pure speculation.

Reactions: TheAnonymousWatcher

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The game seems to have multiple endings planned so I hope there's a nice one for Karryn conquering the prison with a very low Slut level. Even if you manage to avoid any sex you still pick passives for dirty talk, for inmates jerking off, for winning fights with brute force... and all this raises the rate at which Cock desire increases and this specific desire is probably the most dangerous because it neuters your attack power considerably after a while.

There's the advice someone gave me a couple pages back to invest in the Desire-suppressing skills right away... but stat edicts cost a shit ton of money and the easiest ways to make money tend to raise Corruption.

Anyways it seem to game is really designed to break Karryn down until she becomes a cock-addled slut fucking her way to victory. Which makes it a pretty good corruption game actually (and the reason I played it in the first place is that I wanted to see a super cocky woman corrupted :WeSmart:). If the "pure" route is intended to be really difficult it definitely would be nice to have a somewhat heartwarming ending to go with it.

I'll definitely drop a pretty positive review once the game is complete.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Law37

Jan 23, 2018
Hi quick question about the new enemy types, can you only have sex with werewolves and only tityfuck/blowjob with yetis? Or am I missing something that unlocks more cgs.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hi quick question about the new enemy types, can you only have sex with werewolves and only tityfuck/blowjob with yetis? Or am I missing something that unlocks more cgs.
Werewolves only do vaginal and anal afaik.

You can have vaginal sex with yetis if they counter Karryn's kick (do a kick attack when Karryn has high cock and pussy desire and the yeti enemy is hard).

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Is there any trick or way we can change the edict point? It doesn't change when I try with the save editor.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
You can remain a virgin, but the game becomes increasingly difficult because you pick up lewd passives along the way. Some of those are unavoidable, like the secret desire, some of them are tied to combat, like the sadism ones. You're also very short on money like this because you miss out on the side jobs and the guard masturbation (you could do both, but they are quite risky).

I do hope there's an achievement for the virgin route when the Steam release is out.
Thanks, it's good to know.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes