EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Regarding the scandalous state: after every defeat Karryn will be a bit more exposed outside battles, when it gets to the point where her breast pops out of her top you are in a scandalous state.

It might also work with getting naked during a battle without the need for defeat, but it was faster for me that way since i had a riot going on and just skipped text.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
So I am assuming since my high slut save where I get it all the time that it is based off a chance from exhibitionism level? Will need the code masters HappyGoomba or mamaboiii to reveal the actual triggers and chances behind the night mode.
There's already a post a couple pages back that lists the triggers. Escalating chance based on each trigger. Being exposed increases it the most.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You start with all your titles/passives, it's how you get ones for bankruptcy and such, but there are ones that give one time boosts when you equip them to things like Order which can be re-equipped and help you out of a hole when you re-spawn in. Honestly though, if you're on a run now and think you might have messed up your stat growth it's not the end of the world at the moment, the Yeti boss can be beaten but there's nothing after it yet. Start up a new save slot and mess around, you can always go back to an old one later if you think you can salvage it.
Right now I'm only lvl 42 and I deal with everyone using sex so maybe.

1629483348962.png

Ignore the rioting and the order, that's easily fixable. (famous last words probs)

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
Right now I'm only lvl 42 and I deal with everyone using sex so maybe.

View attachment 1362534

Ignore the rioting and the order, that's easily fixable. (famous last words probs)
Focus on Lv.1 for now and get the bar/reception up and running, they're great sources of Order and income as well. It can be a bit of a bitch to start with but you can gain titles that get you more tips and make the paperwork faster, just make sure you keep fixing your clothes in the bar job as you get tips for flashing, not if you walk around with your tits hanging out. Other than that, sit down for a bit and look at the Edicts pages and plan out a path through them, start with anything that lowers expenses. Right now half your income is subsidies and they're all being eaten up by expenses, and since subsidies only decrease when you no longer need them (i.e. high order) you can cut corners in the short term to drive costs down (despite pissing people off), lean on the stipend you get from the emperor and invest the money you save into setting up the side jobs to drive Order back up and stop the riots popping up every other day.

Other than that, work on Perks for your Karryn that make her last longer in a man-marathon. Resist Orgasm is a priority and don't be afraid to call it a day early to be Well Rested for later, it's a 9% stat boost on the next day opposed to a -10% debuff when you're turned into a hotdog hanger and just dumped in your room when they're done with you.

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how to switch to WebGL mode?, since the game lags a lot and in the webGL it did not happen very often Captura de pantalla 2021-08-20 122550.png

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
As mentioned before getting exhibitionism passives + being stripped + (possibly) being horny is how you enter the scandalous state.

But in addition to that certain edicts effect it somewhat as well. Like selling night time curfew passes increase how many people wander around at night. And things like volunteer prisoners guarding Karryn's Office makes there be a ton of dudes outside her room at night. Enough to get into a 2 wave battle of 6 guys each, directly blocking her room. Meaning you gotta have sex with atleast 12 dudes to make it back to your room.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Focus on Lv.1 for now and get the bar/reception up and running, they're great sources of Order and income as well. It can be a bit of a bitch to start with but you can gain titles that get you more tips and make the paperwork faster, just make sure you keep fixing your clothes in the bar job as you get tips for flashing, not if you walk around with your tits hanging out. Other than that, sit down for a bit and look at the Edicts pages and plan out a path through them, start with anything that lowers expenses. Right now half your income is subsidies and they're all being eaten up by expenses, and since subsidies only decrease when you no longer need them (i.e. high order) you can cut corners in the short term to drive costs down (despite pissing people off), lean on the stipend you get from the emperor and invest the money you save into setting up the side jobs to drive Order back up and stop the riots popping up every other day.

Other than that, work on Perks for your Karryn that make her last longer in a man-marathon. Resist Orgasm is a priority and don't be afraid to call it a day early to be Well Rested for later, it's a 9% stat boost on the next day opposed to a -10% debuff when you're turned into a hotdog hanger and just dumped in your room when they're done with you.
Thanks! Gonna follow your advice.

This is why this is one of my favourite games here. It feels like an actual game and that makes the sexy stuff even sexier.

Black_Kat

Dec 13, 2018
Kinda confused on the game, are the CCMOD's added already or no? and whats the difference if u add it?
In the original game, no
The CCMOD has some option make by fans not rem.
So, it can broke your game and you can't use this save for the futures update upcoming.

Jan 28, 2018
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
Amazing save, no lie. It is incredible now that I dont have to grind for hours. One question though is puzzling me. The Slut level stat is not appearing which sort of saddens me. Is it disabled or does it have something to do with the perks that disabled it? Because a dialogue was different since it was affected by the slut level. Some context to this would be much appreciated if you know the reason. Thank you : )

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I am back

v9A.j Changelog

• Fixed not being able to access the Store in Level 2 from the Reading Room while Level 2 is in Anarchy if Karryn is in a scandelous state.
  • Fixed missing image errors with the kick counter CG.
  • Fixed a bug where the Hot Coffee cheat was unlocking Passives that shouldn't be affected.
  • Corrected an image for the Waitress side job.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

Ael

Aug 7, 2017
0.9A has the "Night Mode" feature, balancing and a lot of Bugfixes. Also a lot of old scenes have received a do over, to fit more with the latest Art, since it changed a bit over time + some scenes got new stuff, like Receptions Job with Goblins being there as Visitors and Dicks look now different. But it hasn't a new unique scene. For that you have to wait for 0.9B which will have the Strip Club Side Job. But next page, people will ask again, so oh well.
Almost asked again, but you saved me!

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
Amazing save, no lie. It is incredible now that I dont have to grind for hours. One question though is puzzling me. The Slut level stat is not appearing which sort of saddens me. Is it disabled or does it have something to do with the perks that disabled it? Because a dialogue was different since it was affected by the slut level. Some context to this would be much appreciated if you know the reason. Thank you : )
whoa! true, i forgot about that, here you have it ;)
also, you can edit the slut lv to the numbers you want with Toybox (y)

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone would be so kind to give me a short rundown what is Toybox from Dreamsavior? I googled it, but all I understand is that its an RPGMaker Tool (even then I could be wrong). Not like the more straightforward saveeditor online site.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes