Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah first time, but the mods still work in this version right ?
So far, the likes of CCMod kept breaking every time there was a major version update. This is a case of "with the bitter comes the sweet", though: if you need it to play - you wait until it is updated, and during that time Remtairy hunts down the newly-added features bugs.

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
For the Night Mode it happens when you get into fights with prisoners or guards and your clothes get displaced to a point while having high exhibitionist passives.
While it's interesting be WARNED!!! this action forces night to come and stops your from entering certain places in the prison and prevents you from doing jobs.
So do jobs and riots first before trying to start it, while I do find it interesting I wish it wasn't triggered with you having little control over it.
Yeah, I'm hoping Rem will add something like a "changing room" alongside the strip club where you could maybe go and fix the permanent damage on your clothes (at least up until the point where you trigger the night, reverting back to day wouldn't make sense at that point) or something so you could at least delay the night if you need to deal with a riot and want to do a side job on the same day as well. My Karryn is so slutty that going for more than two fights without triggering the night is almost impossible.

highsage420

Mar 26, 2018
in JoiPlay, now it's not registering touch to move character,
but instead touch only works in menus and options, haven't tried battle yet though

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, I'm hoping Rem will add something like a "changing room" alongside the strip club where you could maybe go and fix the permanent damage on your clothes (at least up until the point where you trigger the night, reverting back to day wouldn't make sense at that point) or something so you could at least delay the night if you need to deal with a riot and want to do a side job on the same day as well. My Karryn is so slutty that going for more than two fights without triggering the night is almost impossible.
My mod will have the option to clean up at a bed which will turn off 'night mode' without starting a new day. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for stuff that said "closed for the day" to be open again but whatever.

JackDaniel777

Feb 22, 2018
Is it okey if I just copy paste my SAVE from old version to the new one? Because I'm quite sure there is a slight drop in FPS...

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Wait, I thought only the translation function was locked behind paywall. Is there more?
not sure stopped using it sins it went from decent and free to more and more paywall

i use Translator++ for translations
and to cheat i use
it is really easy to adjust took me 15 min of reading to learn how to make it see fit and adjust cheats (for example remove the god mode orgasm problem)

Reactions: Tsugumi
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah it's super hard with a slutty Karryn so I hope that least the exhibitionism in this game gets reworked.
Honestly the night thing should involve the curfew cards...for exam Karryn can patrol the prison at night and put prisoners that are out of their cells in by fighting them and the sell curfew passes edict could be redone for it(making it into a mini game would be fun but that would be more work).

Reactions: boobmanlord

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
im getting this stupid error when i copied my save over from 8.o to 9.j
Was your 8.o game modded? That's an error typically seen when someone installs the CCMod wrong. It would probably happen when bringing a modded save to an unmodded game too.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what is Scandelous State, even?
You cna talk to the guards when their icon is pink to get lured to the smoking guard instead of your room, but it looks like it's just the regular beat them or lose and be raped scene.
I hvn't seen anything about her getting stripped or running around at night.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
Was your 8.o game modded? That's an error typically seen when someone installs the CCMod wrong. It would probably happen when bringing a modded save to an unmodded game too.
yes it was modded forgot to add that i had one of the 7. whatever versions modded and i went into 8. whatever and i didnt get any error i also followed the video on how to install the mod properly so no clue whats going on

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
So what is Scandelous State, even?
You cna talk to the guards when their icon is pink to get lured to the smoking guard instead of your room, but it looks like it's just the regular beat them or lose and be raped scene.
I hvn't seen anything about her getting stripped or running around at night.
That has nothing to do with the Scandelous State. I think that is just a high guard aggresion thing that got added.

Anyways, the Scandalous State is once Karryn has enough exhibitionism related passives she starts to fix her clothes between battle less and less. Once you have enough of them and get stripped in battle afterwards you don't dress up all the way and she exposes her breasts and pussy. This turns her on and she starts making sexy posses.

In this state you can find inmates/guards in places you normally don't see them and can get into an encounter with them. Some edicts increase the amount of people who wander around at night. Mostly the sell curfew passes one, and volunteer prisoner guards for Karryn's room.

A note about this state, you are locked out of various areas, such as the bar, visitation, the canteen, and the shop. So you can't start any of the mini games there, or interact with the chef/shop keep NPC for certain buffs.

Last edited:

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
yes it was modded forgot to add that i had one of the 7. whatever versions modded and i went into 8. whatever and i didnt get any error i also followed the video on how to install the mod properly so no clue whats going on
Mod isn't updated for 9A yet, so that's probably the issue.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes