Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
For anyone thats experiencing the ''cannot read property slice of undefined'' error, I have figured out a fix for it, it's not 100%, it should work if you've only changed certain java script values but it may also work for the mod, since the mod.

Just copy and paste the JS folder from your 0.8 game over to the 0.9 game, the configuration save crashes your game if the JS values aren't the same as your save file.
The weird thing is, I got this problem without changing anything. Like, I started the game again with the 0.9 version, modified the charm and the edicts, and played. But somehow, out of the blue, this error appeared today.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Little help pls- need Mod/Tweak In which there will be (options):
1) Reduced the reduction of "ORDER" and "CONTROL".
2) The number of received "ORDER" and "CONTROL" points has been increased.
3) They just won't change -_-.
I would like to combine the 1st and 2nd ...
Tell me in which Js file these values can be changed. Thanks.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Did anyone know how to change difficulty in middle game I kinda wanna use bar cheat that make me know the order to make It more easy

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
The weird thing is, I got this problem without changing anything. Like, I started the game again with the 0.9 version, modified the charm and the edicts, and played. But somehow, out of the blue, this error appeared today.
it might not just be the save files then, might just be bugs

Lazerz1928

Jun 21, 2017
wow this dev is an example! as opposed to those who make 1 or 2 steps by YEAR with their games milking patreons money.
congrats to this guy!
When you realize that the dude got scammed by a "Spanish Translator" who didn't do jack shit and just ran it through a machine translator but he still never lost his drive and work ethic to provide quality work and games. You'll admire him even more. :cool::cool::cool:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
In the bar job, if she's half undressed and flashes her boobs, the undress frame shows her fully dressed

Elos

May 18, 2017
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v0.8.o): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v0.8.o): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v0.8.o): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v0.8.o): here
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod):
  • basic CG gallery: here
Work with the latest version?

• Angry
Reactions: boobmanlord

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone know how many exhibitionism passives are needed to activate night mode? My list says I have 11 but I can't seem to get it to activate even when Karryn is stripped every fight.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Haven't played for awhile and starting over again forgot how enjoyable the grind can be - much better than it was before, and though it's still a bit of a grind its definitely more fleshed out when you had only the bar. Going to be great when this is more fleshed out with the next levels.

Reactions: kamideus

aswqh2008

Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone know how many exhibitionism passives are needed to activate night mode? My list says I have 11 but I can't seem to get it to activate even when Karryn is stripped every fight.
same, and Karryn always fix her cloth after the fight

Nov 4, 2017
OK so if you mod to get Karryn naked all the time you can't get out of night mode.

If you want to fix this you just have to undo the modifications on RemtairyKarryn.js

Morally Bankrupt

Sep 28, 2020
A bit strange touch screen only works for some things on joiplay in this version of the game, never had this issue before with this or any other game.

highsage420

Mar 26, 2018
Hmm weird. Had the same problem with latest Joiplay. Downgraded to 1.00.31 and works fine. Try different versions for you. apkfun.com has from 1.00.09 - 1.01.430. If still dont work better use Maldives Player.
same thing is happening in maldives player too

highsage420

Mar 26, 2018
A bit strange touch screen only works for some things on joiplay in this version of the game, never had this issue before with this or any other game.
same thing is happening for me,
in menus touch is mostly working but not working when trying to move karryn

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes