iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How does the 'masturbate in combat' mechanic work anyway?
Or rather, how are you supposed to do that, when being in the state where you have access to that menu basically guarantees that she'll be trapped in a sex-move next turn no matter what action you choose to make.

I guess I need to stack Aggression-down effects and chance-of-attacking-down things to try to make enemies waste turns but even so it doesn't really seem viable.
Is there actually a way to use that mechanic, or is it completely pointless?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I got this error while doing the waitress job.
I think I pressed "Q" at some point by accident and I got this error.
I can't seem to reproduce it by pressing Q tho...

In any case if some1 can report this to their discord maybe they'll know and fix it.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
How does the 'masturbate in combat' mechanic work anyway?
Or rather, how are you supposed to do that, when being in the state where you have access to that menu basically guarantees that she'll be trapped in a sex-move next turn no matter what action you choose to make.
With cock desire under 50, odds are that you won't be trapped in anything. I'm not sure about the exact conditions for combat masturbation, but once you stack a few related passives, it comes up all the time when Karryn's even a little bit aroused and a few of her desires are at least around 40.
Also, it's crazy powerful with enough charm. Enemies that don't have the Horny status effect will just quietly fap themselves to death while watching Karryn.

Reactions: Watters

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Seriously, you can get so much flak because you don't publish regular content updates... but this game receives a non-content update and we're all scrambling and screaming like teenagers. :p
It certainly helps that they're not brand new, no-name devs.

Releasing an actual game, and a decent one at that, and then properly supporting it and adding content, plus being very transparent about their current project is a pretty good reason to not worry about this turning into yet another patreon milking session.
And that means we can focus on enjoyment, instead of insults and screaming (the bad kind).

Also, wow, didn't expect to see you here Abelius. I thought you were done with the forums after your posts in LoK thread were removed.
Still salty about that whole drama. It was my favorite LoK iteration, by far.

Reactions: someguy4567

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
all say that for the night you need an exhibitionism passive.

But how to get the passive? to undress her a lot, but there is only a loss of panties

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
all say that for the night you need an exhibitionism passive.

But how to get the passive? to undress her a lot, but there is only a loss of panties
I imagine they are talking about the following green passive: "Disappeared Clothes and Shame". It causes clothes damage to accumulate throughout the day. I've unknowingly entered Night Mode at least 3 times now, just let Karryn fall to the pits of despair.

I managed to get it without trying by just forcing Karryn to lose one sidedly and repeatedly restarting prisoner mode with a pure endurance build to accumulate all passives and titles in the game.

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)

How did you do for 35 edict points ?
How can I cancel edict ? :unsure:

Sorry for my english

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys i want to know if someone else is experiencing this, my save from 0.8 version has a HUGE fps drop and lags in the 0.9 version, new saves work smoothly

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
This is easily the best game on the site hands down. The only other H game that I think tops this is Sengoku Rance.

A couple of things I could see being improved on:
1. Have the animations more closely reflect Karryn's clothing status. AKA when they boob grab you and it looks like they grab both unclothed tits even though Karryn only has 1 unclothed tit. Or they spank you and it looks like your naked if if your basically fully clothed. (I understand this would be a lot of work / art but it would be worth imo)
2. More clothing options. Unlock clothes like bras etc. (I know this would also take a lot of art and work but it would be amazing).

Amazing game. Will buy the full steam version.

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
This is so good wow! Sex and combat work well I am very impressed.

But how to cheat save files so game does not overrite? I tried to bring back old save and it did not work.

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
The Game Design is strong in this one. I'm another creator and, when I grow up, I'd like to be half as good as Rem when it comes to making a game so entertaining and replayable.

Seriously, you can get so much flak because you don't publish regular content updates... but this game receives a non-content update and we're all scrambling and screaming like teenagers. :p

Which is a good thing, just in case someone take it the wrong way.
Absolutely! I do hope this game exceeds expectations so more content could be added to it. Outfits, enemies, more CGs

Hell, I'd drop more money for extra content.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that purple mist, or at least make it appear less often?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, do not make Karryn into an exhibitionist by getting her clothes removed in combat constantly, or do not purchase the "sell curfew passes" edict.

It's called "nightmode" and it's one of the new additions to the game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes