d90art

Mar 23, 2019
It's easy to add it into the game. Just make it a separate image of only what is necessary that will get drawn directly on top of the body. It'll just end up as another part like the rest of the images in a CG folder.

Give me the art assets and it will be about 3 lines of code to put it into the game. Though send me a sample first before you do more so that we're on the same page with what will work.
Here you go, this is for all of the scenes where you can see her vagina clearly. I tried to match the visual style well enough for it to not be noticeable. I need to do the cut-ins as well, but that'll be for later.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Some things are broken with 0.9Ai, and aren't in the changelog of the j or k.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, that needle that Cargill pricks you makes you horny at the start of the battle, it's heavily implied in the text that Karryn gets horny and when you start the battle, you already have "Horny" debuff.

Dunno about that kiss, are you sure you didn't lose kiss virginity before hand?

And they're still updating the CG's, more is coming around and a ton of fixes for them too i bet in the coming week.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
With cock desire under 50, odds are that you won't be trapped in anything. I'm not sure about the exact conditions for combat masturbation, but once you stack a few related passives, it comes up all the time when Karryn's even a little bit aroused and a few of her desires are at least around 40.
Also, it's crazy powerful with enough charm. Enemies that don't have the Horny status effect will just quietly fap themselves to death while watching Karryn.
Hmm, I've been wondering what the point of charm is, since during sex combat it seems like dexterity is the only stat that affects pleasure damage? Similarly some traits increase pleasure damage to monsters based off various desires, so it seems useful to have her desires maxed for a slutty playthrough.

How do you build up charm / exhibitionist karra w/o raising her desire stats?

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
I think I messed up my play by having sex too much it nearly impossible to clear 3rd floor without her giving into pleasure

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
I think I messed up my play by having sex too much it nearly impossible to clear 3rd floor without her giving into pleasure
I hit a point that felt like that but eventually your endurance + dex somewhat catch up. If you haven't already, give up on fighting entirely, dump str/agi and ignore any edicts that have to do w/fighting. Raise your dex to deal more pleasure dmg, and try to knock ppl out of the gangbang as quickly as possible. Try to rush orgasm control, though it's somewhat far down the tech tree.

Reactions: VCe

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I'm also working on pregnant busts, but there's a lot of redrawing involved, so I might or might not actually finish it.
Got it working without too much trouble and it'll be included when I finish up fixing a few more things (though I left the most annoying/tedious for last...). If you do more, borrow the naming convention from the pubic hair instead of the body, so files are just hym_1.

For pregnant busts, just doing the map pose is already a great start. Trying to redo everything is probably not worth it until after the game is published and art finalized, though I harbor no illusions of that ever happening because of how much work it would be.

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
I assume something of the sort is coming in the last stages of development, but I hope he implements a gallery in the form of a freestyle battle thing. Giving you the enemy roster and their attacks so you can see specific stuff or you could just let the battle play out like normal.

Another thing, I wish there were a way to keep her reacting to sex how you want her to, as in being able to choose how much she likes it or not.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Actually, that needle that Cargill pricks you makes you horny at the start of the battle, it's heavily implied in the text that Karryn gets horny and when you start the battle, you already have "Horny" debuff.
Ahah, my bad I forgot that, so the problem was that I didn't get a horny status during at the start of the fight.

Dunno about that kiss, are you sure you didn't lose kiss virginity before hand?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they're still updating the CG's, more is coming around and a ton of fixes for them too i bet in the coming week.
What I mean by inconsistencies is the fact that when she flash to a customer, if the short is open and the fly down before flashing, the fly is up and the short is closed next if you're carrying a tray. If she's aroused, the're a problem with the nipples and the clothes at different sloppy states.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes