buggzy313

May 31, 2019
some places will screw up with old saves ...i think its cuz the images...one place i found an issue was trying to load a save from v8 that was while in f2 bathroom

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
you can still go for it, but for certain builds (high slut or combat-based ones) it's kinda pointless while being dangerous and unreliable if you want to keep Karryn pure. overall I think it's not worth it (when u can go for a combat monster pure karryn, why should u invest in charm?). but I don't like playing virgin or pure builds so I'm not so sure
So it looks like not much has changed. Even way back then, I didn't see much reason to play a charm build.
It seems that unless you charm is obscenely high, it takes way too many turns for the enemies to finish, and even with high charm, the combat and lewd builds would end fight significantly faster. Since it's difficult to increase and needs high numbers to achieve any real effect, it also takes up precious level ups that could go to more useful stats as well.
I dunno, it seems like a bad main strategy and an even worse backup plan. Definitely the most challenging way to play.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Extra fast today

v9A.l Changelog

• Karryn's CG will no longer disappear while the game is trying to load in the next CG. However maybe people who are having performance issues will have even more performance issues now? But overall this is a super huge change that we wanted to make possible for a long, long time now.
  • Added in the new cock art and facial expression variations for the waitress sex CG. Now all the CGs in the game have the new cock art! Hip hip hooray for penises!
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing the game from loading if Faster Cut-ins and Smoother Cut-in Loading settings were both selected.
  • Reverted the Smoother Cut-in Loading setting to load all the cut-ins at the initial start up.
  • Fixed a graphical bug with the glory hole battle.
  • Karryn can no longer run away from battles in Prisoner Mode.
  • Minor typos corrected.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey people, do we know when they will add the stripclub? I recall people saying this next week will have another version (9.B or something like that). It's confirmed what it will bring?

Quilue

Sep 4, 2017
Hey people, do we know when they will add the stripclub? I recall people saying this next week will have another version (9.B or something like that). It's confirmed what it will bring?

It is confirmed, but it might take a while. October or so. Probably will be the last update before the mainstream version.

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
Can you build towards sexual attacks right from the start?

If so is there a guide or general guidelines?

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018

As soon as enemy start doing em on u, wich they will at 1st possible moemnt.
As they are gentleman they will only do it if her desire is 100% or higher.
So for blowjob for example she need s to have 100% mouth and 100% cock desire, also meet enemy that initiate blowjobs.

Killboi123123

Jul 4, 2020
There is no gallery. There are no traditional scenes. Everything is done in combat on the fly. The closest thing to traditional scenes are the defeat events, and the waitress drunk event. But even they require player input and can change.
aww damn, i wonder how i can get to those events

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Hello, Back again after some the rework rem did to how some skills are gotten.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills (with a total of 29 passives unlocked).
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've have to do is use the .js that I have attached in the .rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.9.A.l version of the game.

Happy playing!

P.S. The screenshots say acquired on Day 2, that is because I wanted to see if sleeping would also unlock the skills, they did not. This edit works just fine on day 1. I Promise.

Last edited:

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019

this game requires a bit of a time investment to make Karryns personality like you would like it, gaining passives is basically the most effective way to start off with more heart percentages and gain more percentage per turn and basically make her a slut.

However other than that use equipment to increase sensitivity and charm, if you have unlocked the store and kitchen, you can use 1 food and item per day to boost certain stats, 1 of the options will always be a slutty one.

For the battles; start off with Reality Marble and then Flaunt, that should be enough to get started, if youre playing on extreme difficulty be careful not to get Bliss too often, it's basically perma stun into defeat.

nimodae

Jun 8, 2018

There are several in-game guides on how all the game elements work in the form of NPCs you can talk to.
From Karryn's office, head down the hallway and go south into the barracks. Guards will explain various general topics.
Later, when you unlock more and more rooms through edicts and game progression, keep talking to NPCs as they will reveal plenty of the game mechanics. Specifically for sexual mechanics, you want to talk to people in the mess hall.

Important stats for sexual attacks involve Energy and Endurance. The rest of the build is up to you.

Reactions: boobmanlord

*//

Jan 17, 2018
my old save from v8 didn't work with the new version (v9), help pls~
You need to save in the new version so that the files appear: config and global. Then you move the saved file from the old version to the new version. ( should work )

Apr 27, 2020
Heyo,

Anyone having issues when switching to 60FPS? I have the monitor with 144Mhz and all, but when switching this option in game, everything seems to go into slow-motion.

Thank you in advance.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How do you make Karryn's posters appear at night? So far it's only Yasu's posters.....
do you gotta get a passive? or maybe unlock an edict?
over 300 slut level

I couldn't help asking how to use SEX SKILL on Yasu in Tutorial battle.
I try many ways.But it won't work.
you can't. there are no cg's for it and yasu doesn't have the sex skills

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
So it looks like not much has changed. Even way back then, I didn't see much reason to play a charm build.
It seems that unless you charm is obscenely high, it takes way too many turns for the enemies to finish, and even with high charm, the combat and lewd builds would end fight significantly faster. Since it's difficult to increase and needs high numbers to achieve any real effect, it also takes up precious level ups that could go to more useful stats as well.
I dunno, it seems like a bad main strategy and an even worse backup plan. Definitely the most challenging way to play.
Hmm, is there a list of possible builds?

As far as I can tell you can play just as:
1. Combat / pure
2. Slut

but is there:
3. Charm / exhibitionist? flaunt/masturbate but keep desire low and don't actually participate in sex acts?
others?

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Heyo,

Anyone having issues when switching to 60FPS? I have the monitor with 144Mhz and all, but when switching this option in game, everything seems to go into slow-motion.

Thank you in advance.
Some people said you can add a frame limiting plugin into the game, but for me it doesn't work. What I did was:

-I installed MSI Afterburner and its more important software RivaTuner. It's the one we'll need, but I don't think you can install RivaTuner without Afterburner.
-In RivaTuner, click the "Add" button and find your game's "nw.exe".
-Once you've done this, set "Framerate limit" to 60.
-Do not forget to disable the framerate limiter that's in the game.

Supposedly the game now runs at 60FPS at 100% speed and most stutters should be gone. Sadly there is no way to run the game at 144FPS, but really does it matter for that kind of game?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes