Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hmm, is there a list of possible builds?

As far as I can tell you can play just as:
1. Combat / pure
2. Slut

but is there:
3. Charm / exhibitionist? flaunt/masturbate but keep desire low and don't actually participate in sex acts?
others?
Those would be the baseline 3, I think.
Now, there's certainly some extra variety in the sub-types, like strength/mind or counterattack combat builds, and dexterity-based or "lay down and take it" slut. I'm pretty sure that previously the charm build was played as a dodge build, but the addition of masturbation kinda makes this a more logical option. Even back then it was by far the most difficult approach, so I'm not sure how feasible it is currently, with all the balancing changes that happened along the way. I'll give it a try when I'm bored, I guess.

Jul 13, 2018
I just wanna say I greatly appreciate the consistent update cycle, and the transparency the devs give with ongoing development with their Progress Reports. This is a breath of fresh air compared to plenty of other games I follow where development slows to a halt as the devs milk Patrons for all their worth, like with Female Agent and Kingdom of Deception.

Also holy shit this Scandulousness stuff sounds awesome. In combat builds on Warden mode I would often just let my clothes be stripped in battles and jobs as I had enough mind to constantly suppress desires, so being nude posed little danger and fixing clothes was a waste of a turn. This adds a cool new element and challenge to the gameplay. I'm still planning to wait until the stripclub is added to do a new playthrough though. Does the Scandulousness stuff also build up if you finish jobs (Bartending and Secretary) with clothes displaced?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
FRANKUUUUU!
where are you, we need you!
He already posted latest hotfix 1 page back.

I just wanna say I greatly appreciate the consistent update cycle, and the transparency the devs give with ongoing development with their Progress Reports. This is a breath of fresh air compared to plenty of other games I follow where development slows to a halt as the devs milk Patrons for all their worth, like with Female Agent and Kingdom of Deception.

Also holy shit this Scandulousness stuff sounds awesome. In combat builds on Warden mode I would often just let my clothes be stripped in battles and jobs as I had enough mind to constantly suppress desires, so being nude posed little danger and fixing clothes was a waste of a turn. This adds a cool new element and challenge to the gameplay. I'm still planning to wait until the stripclub is added to do a new playthrough though. Does the Scandulousness stuff also build up if you finish jobs (Bartending and Secretary) with clothes displaced?
No, because you redress entirely after the minigames.

• Wow
Reactions: AnubiSs2167

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for the quick updates in the thread, and if you guys like the game, consider geting it on steam. If the game is successfull they will sure continue making more.

Reactions: someguy4567

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
As far as I can tell you can play just as:
1. Combat / pure
2. Slut

but is there:
3. Charm / exhibitionist? flaunt/masturbate but keep desire low and don't actually participate in sex acts?
others?
there are different builds but 2 main categories: pure and slut. each category has its own sub-categories.

the game is balanced enough (or easy enough) that two pure builds can go for completely different strategies and they (mostly) work perfectly. the ultimate challenge here is a virgin run. personally never tried it

then we have slut build. not much to say. get mind and stamina upgrades, grind passives and you are good to go

charm builds aren't that bad. you can use flaunt in slut builds and it's a fine ability at first when you need to farm passives. but it doesn't have any payoff. combat builds make your karryn a badass raid boss, slut builds make her, well, a perfect slut. but charm builds will eventually turn into slut builds because you can't consistently defeat bosses with masturbation alone. so you collect passives over time and it gets out of hand

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Oh dang. This is kinda big if you don't wanna fight but accidentally enter a fight.
I don't think it'd be too bad. As I recall from playing Prisoner Mode, Autosave will kick in every time you enter a new room. If you really don't want to fight, you can just close the game client and then restart it, right?

Reactions: Ironkid

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think it'd be too bad. As I recall from playing Prisoner Mode, Autosave will kick in every time you enter a new room. If you really don't want to fight, you can just close the game client and then restart it, right?
it can get frustrating. I had a run when I tried escaping lvl 3 after getting captured. since corridors and rooms are too narrow there, I was reloading every room twice. it was a relief when I got out

Reactions: Ironkid and Watters

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
I don't understand why some enemies are 10x stronger than the others and it's really ruining my enjoyment of the game.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand why some enemies are 10x stronger than the others and it's really ruining my enjoyment of the game.
Most likely Wanted enemies. They show up again and again, leveling up when defeated. They kind of get mini-boss status if they get high levels.

Seeing the new cock art and waitress is now added I'm thinking of a playthru, not waiting for a few more days like I had planned. Is Prisoner Mode much harder than Warden mode? What's the upsides and downsides? I do like the extra XP gain... Kind of on the fence about trying it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes