ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Guys does anyone have a guide for setting up a good income? Thanks in advance.
what you SHOULD do:
- do side-jobs as often as you can. each time you complete one of them, the passive income of that specific job increases
- get "publish" edicts in personal tab (it's not that necessary)

what you SHOULD NOT do:
- getting control+ or Expense+ edicts early-on. they are early game traps. especially control+ ones. you can defeat enemies in order to keep order up
- buying accessories early-on

what you CAN do:
- riots and low order means more subsidies. you can keep order low in order to get more income. but it's more of an intermediate mechanism so I don't recommend it for new players
- fight guards outside your office (marked with a pink hand) every day. this is a great income source but the problem is, fighting guards has consequences. they will show up later in prison fights and early game (especially on pure runs) fighting them invites risks because compared to lvl 1 prisoners, their stats are high

it's likely that I've missed some. others may help you more (thx to Neriel and boobmanlord for recommendations)

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
what you SHOULD do:
- do side-jobs as often as you can. each time you complete one of them, the passive income of that specific job increases
- fight guards outside your office (marked with a pink hand) every day
- get "publish" edicts in personal tab (it's not that necessary)

what you SHOULD NOT do:
- getting control+ or Expense+ edicts early-on. they are early game traps. especially control+ ones. you can defeat enemies in order to keep order up
- buying accessories early-on

what you CAN do:
- riots and low order means more subsidies. you can keep order low in order to get more income. but it's more of an intermediate mechanism so I don't recommend it for new players

it's likely that I've missed some. others may help you more
Ok now I am curious. Why should you not buy accessories, if you have enough Charm for one? They are a game changer.
Also fighting Guards, isn't something I would recommend as a general strategy, since it comes with huge risks, depending on the run you are going for.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, fighting guards is quick money (did it for my first time) but they show up in fights and get quite aggressive. Be mindful of that.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
does the game have the option to strip? or is that the mod that makes it so? somehow when karryn when to bed i got options for stripping and toys now those options are gone

floran

May 20, 2020
does the game have the option to strip? or is that the mod that makes it so? somehow when karryn when to bed i got options for stripping and toys now those options are gone
you can also modify the game files to dissable dressing and cleaning after every battle, I prefer that over the mod since the mod also modify a lot of stuff I dont want to change.

Check the guide at https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9a-i-remtairy.33777/page-288#post-3941580 Is actually really easy, you dont need to know coding or be a computer wizard for it.

Reactions: okanagan

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Is there any hard info on what increases slut level, and if/how that affects charm?

I'm trying to do a pure dodge charm run, and somehow her slut level is increasing even though she never engages in sexual acts?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there any hard info on what increases slut level, and if/how that affects charm?

I'm trying to do a pure dodge charm run, and somehow her slut level is increasing even though she never engages in sexual acts?
Every Passive increases her Slut Level by 1. So the Slut Level is in short the amount of Passives you have - the 2 you select at the start.

Deerinheadlights

Sep 25, 2020
From my understanding slut level equals to the number of gained passives(excluding starting passives). So even passives like "fearless" which is gained from taunting counts as well.

Iv'e been playing since like 0.5 and still don't understand everything... but thats just because I don't read carefully. Like I just realized subsides are higher with less order. Which is why when I had things under control I was always strapped for cash.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
you can also modify the game files to dissable dressing and cleaning after every battle, I prefer that over the mod since the mod also modify a lot of stuff I dont want to change.
I was actually curious about that since playing non-modded at the moment (and I only played with the CC mod before). What else does the mod change? Because I want disable dressing and cleaning... I feel the mod adds some nice quality of life things but not too sure if modded or not is better.

jk11

May 16, 2017
just fought noinim to find he's not having at all any CG for his c**k
while in older versions used to have a generic (human) one
it's a bug or it's simply missing?!

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I was actually curious about that since playing non-modded at the moment (and I only played with the CC mod before). What else does the mod change? Because I want disable dressing and cleaning... I feel the mod adds some nice quality of life things but not too sure if modded or not is better.
The changes are listed in the readme for the mod. IIRC it's pregnancy, exhibition (including the cleanup/undress options) and a couple of balance changes, but the readme will have your answer.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
The changes are listed in the readme for the mod. IIRC it's pregnancy, exhibition (including the cleanup/undress options) and a couple of balance changes, but the readme will have your answer.
I've used the config file so I know most of the changes. I just thought there was a bit more than what the readme lists, sorry. To answer myself I'm guessing the top worthy is preg and how easy it is to turn "false" to "true" in one plugin file (as opposed to manual editing). Vanilla has added exhibition stuff though not sure if all of it (apart from bed options like strip). Fuck... I think CC Mod spoiled me. Just closed the game after being dressed and cleaned after getting bukkaked. There's much less danger to things. Guess I'll wait a few more days for CC Mod to update. :(

highsage420

Mar 26, 2018
Extra fast today

Mega

v9A.l Changelog

• Karryn's CG will no longer disappear while the game is trying to load in the next CG. However maybe people who are having performance issues will have even more performance issues now? But overall this is a super huge change that we wanted to make possible for a long, long time now.
  • Added in the new cock art and facial expression variations for the waitress sex CG. Now all the CGs in the game have the new cock art! Hip hip hooray for penises!
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing the game from loading if Faster Cut-ins and Smoother Cut-in Loading settings were both selected.
  • Reverted the Smoother Cut-in Loading setting to load all the cut-ins at the initial start up.
  • Fixed a graphical bug with the glory hole battle.
  • Karryn can no longer run away from battles in Prisoner Mode.
  • Minor typos corrected.
thanks!!
This also fixes the touch issue while navigating karryn

Reactions: Morally Bankrupt

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
CC's Preg mod has way more stuff than that.

Like the discipline system, which essentially allows you to make custom battles with wanted (and boss enemies) by calling them into your office under the guise is disciplinary action.

Being able to tan her skin and change her hair color.

Waitress mini game expanded. So that if you bring an inmate a wrong drink you have to do something to appease them. Which can include flashing her tits, taking a drink with them, or paying a fine.

Tons of QoL tweaks and cheats to do stuff like unlock surrender by default, faster passive learning (this actually got added to the base game, just like exhibitionism did). Allow enemies to call for reinforcements. And tons of other stuff I didn't bother to list.

And it's all configurable to what extend you want it, including the ability to just completely disable stuff you don't want. Like if you don't want pregnancy you can just completely disable it.

This is what the config file for the mod looks like:

There are tons of options to fine tune the game how you want it very easily.

Last edited:

TnTTnT

Oct 1, 2017
I would recommend to play the game until you clear it before start to mod the game to disable dressing.
Moving around without cloth will toggle night mode which prevent access to various place such as Mass hall, Bar, Receiption.

I just wich the game will let toggle such mode during night sleep instead of forced toggle when moving around naked.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes