madchef

Jan 10, 2020
how do i get into the classroom on Floor 2? i bought it the anatomy class with the model thing.
If you're looking for any activities in this and other areas, there's nothing there unfortunately. Only the Bar, Reception and Toilets have side jobs, with Strip Club to be implemented in the upcoming release + you can have a meal in the Mess and get a freebie in the Nerd shop on Floor 2.

Reactions: Ahegaohunter

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Oh dang. This is kinda big if you don't wanna fight but accidentally enter a fight.
Yeah. It fits well with the night mode though, because it's intended that you'll want to evade everyone.
Here's how you enable escape mode again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you please guide how to disable night mode?
Sure, here you go:

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Give me a guide pls:
-In any way Reduce the drop "ORDER" and "CONTROL"?
-Raise the chance of goblins appearing at "work".
-Increase the gain of experience points. For a shift we get 4, how to make + - 10 ?

haiku777

Oct 22, 2020
Give me a guide pls:
-In any way Reduce the drop "ORDER" and "CONTROL"?
-Raise the chance of goblins appearing at "work".
-Increase the gain of experience points. For a shift we get 4, how to make + - 10 ?

Edict points

Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEdicts.js

Find "let points = 2;" change to "let points = 99;" where 99 is desired value

Control

Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js

Find "return Math.round(control);" change to "return Math.round(control) + 99;" where 99 is desired value

Eenhoorn

May 12, 2018
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
You, my dear sir, are a Legend, a true Legend!

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Is the hot coffee cheat working? And if so how? Does it reduces by half the values of interaction required or is something different?

floran

May 20, 2020
I would recommend to play the game until you clear it before start to mod the game to disable dressing.
Moving around without cloth will toggle night mode which prevent access to various place such as Mass hall, Bar, Receiption.

I just wich the game will let toggle such mode during night sleep instead of forced toggle when moving around naked.
I am running a prisoner new game file and can access those places just fine after changing it. But I did finish the game in normal before, not sure if that affects

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Did some experimenting on easy mode and I'm starting to really doubt if a pure agility charm build is possible, or at least, not the way I thought it would work. Did the first floor boss fight w/51 agility and 44 charm and 13 slut level. Nobody can hit Karryn, but even w/44 charm it takes *FOREVER* for prisoners to finish themselves.

Best use of charm I can see so far is to get prisoners aroused/erect so you can crit them more easily and do the ball kick. This also leads to a high sadism stat, but I'm not sure what sadism actually does.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
What's your guys preferred way to play on a full playthrough? Slut build, pure build or an in-between?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes