Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What's your guys preferred way to play on a full playthrough? Slut build, pure build or an in-between?
Actually all 3. Depends on the mood. If I just want to play the game, since it actually is one, I play on Prisoner Mode, Pure Build for the Challenge. If I just want to see the sexy stuff, Warden Mode Slut Build, since Prisoner Mode isn't a challenge with a Slut Build. And then sometimes I go with a inbetween, which is basically slow corruption in which MC tries to cling to remain a fighter, while getting more corrupted with time. That one is basically Prisoner Mode, but with some "rules" to make sure, that stuff happens to her, here and there.

Seraphim1404

Feb 24, 2018
I keep reading that this update isnt that big/great. But i think alot is not as obvious as the least updates.
Alot of facial expressions got redone, as well as some CGs overall. Which is pretty neat if you ask me. And you can see how much attention Karryns facial expression is worth to the devs, to overhaul alot of em. I like the fact that it isnt just numbers that turns Karryn into a slut. You can actually see it in her face. And thats absolutly awesome.

Another thing is the nightmode. Sure its a small addition, but you can see that the devs pay close attention to the CC Mod and other stuff. I am pretty sure these contents are inspired by this and its great that they pay attention to it and that they are not afraid to use great ideas even if they are not the ones who came up with em.

Also the new cheats and starting passives are an awesome addition for someone to fasten the gindfest to get the passives. As well as the polishing of the combat interface.

All in all i need to point out, that alot of things did get done. They are just not that obvious to everybody and thats totally fine. But seeing other projects we have to pay credit for the great work the devs put into this game.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
All in all i need to point out, that alot of things did get done. They are just not that obvious to everybody and thats totally fine. But seeing other projects we have to pay credit for the great work the devs put into this game.
If it's an update that improve the game so much that you would never go back to the old version, it's not a bad update. All that was added was quality-stuff.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Best use of charm I can see so far is to get prisoners aroused/erect so you can crit them more easily and do the ball kick. This also leads to a high sadism stat, but I'm not sure what sadism actually does.
as I've said before, charm builds have no payoff. there's no ultimate edict or upgrade to help you utilize your charm and transform it into a win condition. you can use charm for slut or pure builds and it just helps you along the way. at least right now, it can't shape a build on its own

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Best use of charm I can see so far is to get prisoners aroused/erect so you can crit them more easily and do the ball kick. This also leads to a high sadism stat, but I'm not sure what sadism actually does.
I might be wrong, but I think sadism increases desire every time you deal damage

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Did some experimenting on easy mode and I'm starting to really doubt if a pure agility charm build is possible, or at least, not the way I thought it would work. Did the first floor boss fight w/51 agility and 44 charm and 13 slut level. Nobody can hit Karryn, but even w/44 charm it takes *FOREVER* for prisoners to finish themselves.

The main advantage would likely be the fact that prisoners don't attack you whenever you charm them, them finishing themselves off is just icing on the cake when you are fighting against fodder.

Bosses are probably ultimately intended to be taken out directly through either combat or the other physical alternative.

Also note that you can grind stats and passives for a build, lose, and carry over all your grinded progress into a new Game+ on the same or lower difficulty. Once you hit the Warden level cap, you can try to defeat the boss to unlock the next stage and level cap.

Game+ and the Warden Level cap lets you defeat boss characters without leaning your build in a direction you do not intend.

And as far as Charm goes, I noticed that I need to level either my stamina or energy statistics in order to not fold over like a squishy characters and lose engagements.

For combat you can just eliminate the enemy faster than they can eliminate you, but with the slow burn charm statistic, you need to level up your durability stats in some way ( Stamina, Agility, Strength, Energy, Mind, Endurance ).

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Legit question how do you get new exhibitionist passives? Do I have to lose a fight? I am pure atm with agi build.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I started a new playthrough and I'm stuck on level 3, which is in anarchy. I can't retreat from battles because my fatigue is too high, and I can't find the room to sleep in. Can anyone help me out?

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
whoa! true, i forgot about that, here you have it ;)
also, you can edit the slut lv to the numbers you want with Toybox (y)
Ayo, this file made my windows defender act up and said this file has a trojan, Wacatac.B!ml. I hope you don't wanna mine bitcoin with my gpu now lol

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Dude... Why is it so hard to get vaginal scenes? This is too much grid for my taste. I personally much prefer the Lona game, which is much more straight, than this one... You need to spend SO MUCH time to get something that should be simple.
The game is a little grindy. I thought it was fun that Karryn starts as a headstrong prude and you have to unlock stuff little by little, but I can understand why that's not everyone's cup of tea.

You just need to lose a few times and go through the blowbang to get enough passives for vaginal sex methinks. To play the game the way you want to play it, you have to learn how the systems work though.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The game is a little grindy. I thought it was fun that Karryn starts as a headstrong prude and you have to unlock stuff little by little, but I can understand why that's not everyone's cup of tea.

You just need to lose a few times and go through the blowbang to get enough passives for vaginal sex methinks. To play the game the way you want to play it, you have to learn how the systems work though.
What bothers me a lot is that there are no unique characters. A unique routes. They're all generic NPCs, no story, no background, no personality... I personally miss these things a lot.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
The main advantage would likely be the fact that prisoners don't attack you whenever you charm them, them finishing themselves off is just icing on the cake when you are fighting against fodder.

Bosses are probably ultimately intended to be taken out directly through either combat or the other physical alternative.

Also note that you can grind stats and passives for a build, lose, and carry over all your grinded progress into a new Game+ on the same or lower difficulty. Once you hit the Warden level cap, you can try to defeat the boss to unlock the next stage and level cap.

Game+ and the Warden Level cap lets you defeat boss characters without leaning your build in a direction you do not intend.

And as far as Charm goes, I noticed that I need to level either my stamina or energy statistics in order to not fold over like a squishy characters and lose engagements.

For combat you can just eliminate the enemy faster than they can eliminate you, but with the slow burn charm statistic, you need to level up your durability stats in some way ( Stamina, Agility, Strength, Energy, Mind, Endurance ).
Yeah, someone earlier mentioned that way back when agi/charm was kind of a meme build so I was curious to try it out. From what I can see if you go charm/flaunt, you don't really need agi since they're mostly not attacking when their horny.

Really I'm trying to see if there's a "pure sex" build, where you remain pure but deal pleasure damage. It may be possible w/the NG+ grinding mechanics you mentioned, but I'm curious if there's a "legit" way to do it on a clean run.

Currently though, it's not bad. My Karryn flaunts the prisoners then kicks them in the balls. It's not exactly what I was going for but I find it pretty hilarious anyway.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Any kind soul can tell me what are the prerequisites for those 2 passives?:

Disappearing Clothes and Shame
Escalating Exhibitionism

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Why is this new v9A update got slow ?!?
I mean before when you get some animation it was smoot and now its glitchy :/

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
Legit question how do you get new exhibitionist passives? Do I have to lose a fight? I am pure atm with agi build.
The easiest way to get exhibitionist passives is to keep your Strength as LOW as possible, and your charm as HIGH as possible. This will let prisoners take Karryn's clothes off ASAP. Prisoner's will also take clothes off when Karryn runs out of Stamina.

You accumulate exhibitionist passives by getting naked multiple times. I believe the panties themselves have their own parallel line of passives.

The basic prisoner will always try to take off all your clothes before getting charmed. Lizardmen on the third floor are especially effective at taking off your clothes.

Reactions: voltairepop
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes