Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9A.m Changelog

• New facial expressions added for the Waitress side job when Karryn flashes.
  • The exact same battle dialogue will no longer appear twice in a row.
  • Added a new system for male voice sound effects.
  • The text for Karryn's battle dialogue is now in bold font.
  • Karryn now starts the first day in New Game and New Game Plus with a good night's sleep.
  • Modified the formula for Breather and Rest during the Receptionist side job.
  • Fixed a bug with the glory hole battle when having sex with the left hole.
  • Fixed minor CG issues with the Level 3 defeat battle.
  • Fixed minor CG issues with waitress sex CG.
  • Fixed minor CG issues with story cutscenes.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

v9A.m2 Changelog

• Fixed a bug in the Waitress side job.
  • Fixed a missing audio file bug during the first riot cutscene.

v9A.n Changelog

• Removed the clock from the screen once Karryn started having sex during the Waitress side job.
  • Fixed minor CG issues with defeated guard battle.
  • Fixed another audio related bug from v9.m.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Just use your save from previous version of the game mate... It's on www/save folder...
I know where the save is in the game (not stupid -_-). In 50% of cases, errors pop up. The only way to prevent them is to play from the beginning. That's why I DO NOT go beyond the 2nd dungeon. Once I caught a bug that destroyed all (N hours) progress ... I forgot about the game for half a year after that -_-
If you read carefully (about 5-10 pages ago), people who popped up errors when moving a location, when working (Office, Bar) and this BREAKING the game process ... They can only help-start the game from the beginning 8 \
There are those who add their own codes \ change old ones in scripts because of this the game breaks. I will not lie, I made a couple of changes for myself (tired of rowing for a long time -_-) And after these changes, it is better to start a new game in a new version ....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pervertedfreak

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
The easiest way to get exhibitionist passives is to keep your Strength as LOW as possible, and your charm as HIGH as possible. This will let prisoners take Karryn's clothes off ASAP. Prisoner's will also take clothes off when Karryn runs out of Stamina.

You accumulate exhibitionist passives by getting naked multiple times. I believe the panties themselves have their own parallel line of passives.

The basic prisoner will always try to take off all your clothes before getting charmed. Lizardmen on the third floor are especially effective at taking off your clothes.
Damn I am agi build so I dodge everything. Thank you my dude. I got naked multiple time and didn't get the passive so I was a bit lost.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I know where the save is in the game (not stupid -_-). In 50% of cases, errors pop up. The only way to prevent them is to play from the beginning. That's why I DO NOT go beyond the 2nd dungeon. Once I caught a bug that destroyed all (N hours) progress ... I forgot about the game for half a year after that -_-
If you read carefully (about 5-10 pages ago), people who popped up errors when moving a location, when working (Office, Bar) and this BREAKING the game process ... They can only help-start the game from the beginning 8 \
There are those who add their own codes \ change old ones in scripts because of this the game breaks. I will not lie, I made a couple of changes for myself (tired of rowing for a long time -_-) And after these changes, it is better to start a new game in a new version ....
You're doing something stupid to fuck up your game. Or playing on mobile I guess. Because I've been using my save since like .5 and others have been using theirs for ages too without any issues.

wellwellwhatdowe

Jul 22, 2020
Still no cock cheese CG even though the game rants on and on about smegma?
I honestly expected something more when they said that they were updating the dick art And added a smegma content toggle option...

Well, if they don't release the game with the funk then I'll complete my WIP mod with the cheesy CGs and release it for some mod pack integration. After all, Karryn can't have a prison full of filthy orcs & goblins, unwashed hobos, dirty thugs & nerds and other criminal scum with no accumulated gunk for her to tongue wash. The game dialogues literally says so.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I have absolutely never had any trouble with updates, I just carried over my saves from the last build into the new ones since 0.5 and I did not have any trouble whatsoever, no crashes, no error popups, no slowdowns no nothing, if you're having trouble then that means as you said that you edited the code in the game and thus corrupted your game, so you doing that broke the game, it is not the game's fault, it ain't the developers fault, it is yours, this is why you never edit code on an Alpha game, that's why it's Alpha, it's still in testing......

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Still no cock cheese CG even though the game rants on and on about smegma?
I honestly expected something more when they said that they were updating the dick art And added a smegma content toggle option...

Well, if they don't release the game with the funk then I'll complete my WIP mod with the cheesy CGs and release it for some mod pack integration. After all, Karryn can't have a prison full of filthy orcs & goblins, unwashed hobos, dirty thugs & nerds and other criminal scum with no accumulated gunk for her to tongue wash. The game dialogues literally says so.
Uh dude, it IS in the game, don't know what you're talking about, smegma as well is in the settings now you can turn it off or on.....

gianclod

Jan 8, 2018
I do really like the game, easely one of the best from recent years and I cant wait to try the release version. I'm gonna post just a few feedback/ wish list:
  • Some times it is difficult to read what the enemies are saying because the text get covered by damage log, I would like to have enemies chat and damage log separate or the possibility to hide some messages.
  • there is little to no interaction with NPCs outside of combat, once you clear a new floor the only thing you can do there is the new job. when interacting with NPCs I would like to see some flavour text or some mini scenes. ( an example is Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 1 which had some nice mini scenes and interactions with the delinquents the more corrupted the school got. There are edicts where you let the inmates have Karryns but when interacting with them outside combat nothing happens)
  • possibilty to remove clothes and weapon outside combat.
  • more clothes
  • more story moments, maybe related to different jobs reputations. (maybe some calls with the emperor or requests from the guard)
  • I do enjoy the jobs system, I would like to see kerryns going even more sluttish in those. (for example more bold request by visitors in the secretary job)

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I do really like the game, easely one of the best from recent years and I cant wait to try the release version. I'm gonna post just a few feedback/ wish list:
  • Some times it is difficult to read what the enemies are saying because the text get covered by damage log, I would like to have enemies chat and damage log separate or the possibility to hide some messages.
  • there is little to no interaction with NPCs outside of combat, once you clear a new floor the only thing you can do there is the new job. when interacting with NPCs I would like to see some flavour text or some mini scenes. ( an example is Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka 1 which had some nice mini scenes and interactions with the delinquents the more corrupted the school got. There are edicts where you let the inmates have Karryns but when interacting with them outside combat nothing happens)
  • possibilty to remove clothes and weapon outside combat.
  • more clothes
  • more story moments, maybe related to different jobs reputations. (maybe some calls with the emperor or requests from the guard)
  • I do enjoy the jobs system, I would like to see kerryns going even more sluttish in those. (for example more bold request by visitors in the secretary job)
You should post that o their Discord channel into the Feedback 0.9A channel

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes