KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
So Karryn can now also give werewolves a BJ. It would also be better for the balance if Karryn always read 1st in the battles, she is too passive for me now. That wasn't the case before.
Walking around at night is nice, but it doesn't differ enough from riot/anarchy. A sleeping sex event in Karryn's office would be much better.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
So Karryn can now also give werewolves a BJ. It would also be better for the balance if Karryn always read 1st in the battles, she is too passive for me now. That wasn't the case before.
Walking around at night is nice, but it doesn't differ enough from riot/anarchy. A sleeping sex event in Karryn's office would be much better.
You can also do an agi build or just buy agi items if you are at lvl cap so you can "move first"

Reactions: KomischerKauz

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
how do you get more edict points?
You get a certain number each day depending on difficulty. I think that one of the starting passives gives an extra one/day. There's an edict that grant another one per day, and another edict that carries an unused point from one day to the next.

floran

May 20, 2020
Still no cock cheese CG even though the game rants on and on about smegma?
I honestly expected something more when they said that they were updating the dick art And added a smegma content toggle option...

Well, if they don't release the game with the funk then I'll complete my WIP mod with the cheesy CGs and release it for some mod pack integration. After all, Karryn can't have a prison full of filthy orcs & goblins, unwashed hobos, dirty thugs & nerds and other criminal scum with no accumulated gunk for her to tongue wash. The game dialogues literally says so.
man if you really make a mod for visible smegma pls put it as a stand alone mod as well and not just integrated to the ccmod, I would love to play your mod but really fond of the other mods that have pregnancy or BBC fetish.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

fozard

May 12, 2017
guess i have to start all over again in order to defeat the yeti boss, its just non stop sex with the dude and not enough time to attack him

Darkerest

Jul 9, 2017
yeah it's great that he's got exhibitionism now but there really should be a way to remove that stupidass hat and tie. Gloves too. Sadly the mod is the only thing that can do this as far as I know.

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I'm waiting for ccmod update to play the new release.Does anyone have any news of that?

CC usually waits for the bug patches to calm down. I've heard it usually takes about a week after that.

We can expect this one to take extra time since they have to adapt the exhibition module to the new exhibition system in the base game.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Has the flurry of updates for this release subsided? Have the updated all the art that they were going to do for this one?

I mean they are machines to get stuff done and working everytime they have a new release but always hard to tell when it is good to go.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I know where the save is in the game (not stupid -_-). In 50% of cases, errors pop up. The only way to prevent them is to play from the beginning. That's why I DO NOT go beyond the 2nd dungeon. Once I caught a bug that destroyed all (N hours) progress ... I forgot about the game for half a year after that -_-
If you read carefully (about 5-10 pages ago), people who popped up errors when moving a location, when working (Office, Bar) and this BREAKING the game process ... They can only help-start the game from the beginning 8 \
There are those who add their own codes \ change old ones in scripts because of this the game breaks. I will not lie, I made a couple of changes for myself (tired of rowing for a long time -_-) And after these changes, it is better to start a new game in a new version ....
I've been playing off the v9A save since the initial release, transferring it every little update, and I haven't run into a single bug or error. I'm now using it on 9A.n without any issues - think I have about 8 hours into it and most stuff unlocked. Either way I still make a backup at the end of every session just in case (this is a early access development type of release and the author encourages waiting for bugfixes if they bother you). Are you moving your entire save folder each time and overwriting? That's what I've been doing. That or maybe your code/script changes are the route of the problem.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Actually all 3. Depends on the mood. If I just want to play the game, since it actually is one, I play on Prisoner Mode, Pure Build for the Challenge. If I just want to see the sexy stuff, Warden Mode Slut Build, since Prisoner Mode isn't a challenge with a Slut Build. And then sometimes I go with a inbetween, which is basically slow corruption in which MC tries to cling to remain a fighter, while getting more corrupted with time. That one is basically Prisoner Mode, but with some "rules" to make sure, that stuff happens to her, here and there.
I'm curious what kind of rules you make for yourself. I play the game very similarly, but one problem I have is that once you start letting Karryn participate in a bit too much debauchery, normal fights suddenly become extremely difficult if you don't want her to just immediately move over into a slut build and it become extremely hard to fight normally. I realize this is the point of the game, but the 'fall' of Karryn always ends up happening too fast in my game, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong though? I realize focusing on mind can make Karryn invincible in terms of desire, but if you go that route you just end up with a pure build.

Sometimes I wish the negatives of the passives weren't so high. Actually now that I'm writing this, I might just manually edit all passives to be only half as bad, so that a player won't have to be as afraid of accumilating passives...

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Any way to stop half my edicts from being deleted for seemingly no reason? Paying for them twice is so annoying, I buy all the things that ower riots, but they keep breaking them.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes