NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
Any way to stop half my edicts from being deleted for seemingly no reason? Paying for them twice is so annoying, I buy all the things that ower riots, but they keep breaking them.
In the level 2 edicts you can hire a lawyer and buy insurance for several things so they dont break in case of a riot.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
can someone tell me how to unlock sexual acts, ive been grinding forever and all i have is cock stare.
You have to do them.

That means having enough desire to have them done upon you. Each enemy type will only do specific things though.

Easiest way is losing. Do blowbang a couple times and you'll get blowjob and handjob pretty quick.

iammaverick

Jun 11, 2017
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
not the hero we deserve but hero we need

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For anyone, who has skin colour preferences, changing some lines in the file RemtairyEnemy.js in Karryn's Prison v.9A EN\www\js\plugins quite possible can help you. Might have to replace a few images or remove specific lines, so certain inmates do not appear at all.
Haven't tested it myself yet, so make bloody copies of your files and saves, before listening to me or anyone else. If something goes wrong, I'll come back and add some notes.

Also, there is a high chance, that my barbaric caveman methods can be avoided, but to figure it out going to need to ask people, who understand the game code.

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Hello, Back again after todays update.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following 10 sex skills (with a total of 29 passives unlocked).
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Rimjob, Footjob, and Blowjob.
You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.
It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times to actually learn how to do the actions for herself.
All you've have to do is use the .js that I have attached in the .rar file when you start a new save file (haven't tested on preexisting ones) and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

Additionally, in order to unlock the Flaunt skill, you just have to get your charm up.
I Highly recommend using this alongside the tweak that reverses the effect sluttiness has on charm. (it can be found using the first page of this thread.)

This is made using the recently uploaded v0.9.A.N version of the game.

Happy playing!

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So now that I have my virgin run in place, I did a fake virgin run where I get all the Hero books just to do the sex in the final area (when it becomes available).

How do you get the passives pertaining to certain groups of prisoners? I keep trying to get the rogue one, but I get annoyed how despite my high desire, these chumps aren't putting the dick in her. Advice?

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
So now that I have my virgin run in place, I did a fake virgin run where I get all the Hero books just to do the sex in the final area (when it becomes available).

How do you get the passives pertaining to certain groups of prisoners? I keep trying to get the rogue one, but I get annoyed how despite my high desire, these chumps aren't putting the dick in her. Advice?
rogues go for rimjobs. you need a certain level of cock desire and mouth desire.

Any way to stop half my edicts from being deleted for seemingly no reason? Paying for them twice is so annoying, I buy all the things that ower riots, but they keep breaking them.
beat lvl 2 I believe and it will unlock the ability to buy insurance. you pay a certain amount and when riots stop you dont lose the room you unlocked with edicts anymore.

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018

If you're talking about the thug/goblin/rogue/nerd whatever passives I think just making sure to "lose" the battle (so, losing all stamina and then they take you to the changing room, bathroom etc) in a battle with the enemies is enough. I never had to do it more than once per prisoner type.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
How do you get the passives pertaining to certain groups of prisoners?
Assuming you mean the passives that are requirements for Research edicts: sexual acts with those enemy types. Any. It is so simple that my virgin Karryn gained them by doing nothing but handjobs at the gloryhole (although that method is purely RNG since you have no control over which enemy types show up at the stalls).

Last edited:
Reactions: Watters

Kaizer69

Jul 22, 2018
I love this new update. It makes sexual Karryn much more difficult. It also makes it so much more hot. 10/10 love this game and will pay for it in full when it comes out.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Have anyone noticed on this version (v9) the game have a little problem with RAM management? So.. this is what is happening (at least with me):

The game open using only 700-800mb of RAM but doing jobs or battles, the game gets more 300mb (or something around that) each time and keeps going up for every job and battle (I didn't get this problem just walking around the prison)... So playing for like 20-30 minutes (doing things of course) the game was almost using 4GB of RAM and it will keeps going up until I close and re-open the game, then it stabilizes on the same usage as before (700-800mb) and the loop start.

I tried some simple things like passing to the next day or going back to the Main Menu but doesn't help. Does this perhaps have to do from problem with blinking CGs that Rem solved? I didn't played the v9 before v9A.i so I can't say much.

I never had this problem or noticed it in previous versions, have anyone with this or this is just happening with me? I'm little curious now... :unsure:

(ps: I didn't modified the game on this version... yet)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Have anyone noticed on this version (v9) the game have a little problem with RAM management? So.. this is what is happening (at least with me):
Are you on the very latest version? V9A.n right now. I'm in their discord and haven't read any bugs this badly. Most people praise the performance improvement. Tips are to close other programs when playing. Otherwise, not too sure why the game is eating your PC.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Are you on the very latest version? V9A.n right now. I'm in their discord and haven't read any bugs this badly. Most people praise the performance improvement. Tips are to close other programs when playing. Otherwise, not too sure why the game is eating your PC.
Yep, 9A.n. I checked the discord for this specific problem but found nothing too, thats why this is really weird and I decided to ask here for some clue. :unsure:

I trying a new save just for checking and it seems the problem is "solved" (I will play it more tomorrow before saying is 100% fixed) but I don't know why my old save would do that but who knows. Could be a old modification that I did, I don't really remember. (I've been playing with this the same save from v7 to v9, and a Sidenote: I've been playing this game like from v3 and I've never seen something like that happen)

Last edited:
Reactions: boobmanlord
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes