sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Is Karryn's dialogue during sex scenes directly tied to her slut level or her passives depending on the actions being taken? I ask because I've been trying to modify my game files to try to get her non-slut dialogue options even on a slut run (modifying the files blind is like nasa to me). Is this even possible? Hour and a half of scrolling back through pages and I've kinda given up. Any help would be appreciated.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
yeah it's great that he's got exhibitionism now but there really should be a way to remove that stupidass hat and tie. Gloves too. Sadly the mod is the only thing that can do this as far as I know.
you can edit the img file to remove gloves, hat and tie. it takes a long time to do it.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Offtopic but, you gonna wait for .9B versions to come out or gonna update the glorious CC mod for 9A ?
My immediate todo list to get it working again only has one thing left on it then I'll throw up a test branch while I work through a few items on my wishlist. The feature conflict on exhibition modes was a bit of a headache to work out but I think I managed put together something I'm happy with.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
BTW, was the list of passive and titles ever updated? I remember looking at a complied list a few versions ago, and really appreciating the creativity and humor that Rem put into them.

Reactions: MyNameIsPalpaterare

jk11

May 16, 2017
any idea how to enable masturbation from start and force masturbation when frustrated?
ok, I managed (hint: just edited RemtairCombat.js, to show the menu, and RemtairKarrinOnani.js, to show appropriate skills)
now I'm wondering how to add a check to what she actually wear:
ideally to make her mouth petting always, boob petting once her breast is uncovered, pussy/ass play when her skirt is up and wear no panties
I know there is a nopanties check, but I cannot figure out the check for breast exposed or skirt lift up :unsure:

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
So now that I have my virgin run in place, I did a fake virgin run where I get all the Hero books just to do the sex in the final area (when it becomes available).

How do you get the passives pertaining to certain groups of prisoners? I keep trying to get the rogue one, but I get annoyed how despite my high desire, these chumps aren't putting the dick in her. Advice?
Easy way: Losing in Glory Hole (Running out of Energy and Stamina the door will open) and you go to Urinal, Rogues, Nerds, Thug, Slime and Golins will appear.

Not That easy: Losing during a Riot on 2° or 3°(Orcs will appear too, but this is pain in the was, 1 or 2 Orcs in 18 inmates) floor.

Good Luck compadre!

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
ok, I managed (hint: just edited RemtairCombat.js, to show the menu, and RemtairKarrinOnani.js, to show appropriate skills)
now I'm wondering how to add a check to what she actually wear:
ideally to make her mouth petting always, boob petting once her breast is uncovered, pussy/ass play when her skirt is up and wear no panties
I know there is a nopanties check, but I cannot figure out the check for breast exposed or skirt lift up :unsure:
I have no experience whatsoever with modding this game, but since getting stripped is a process that depends on clothing hp, I would guess there is a variable that checks to see what % of clothing hp she has left to determine which dressing layers show up on the CG.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
BTW, was the list of passive and titles ever updated? I remember looking at a complied list a few versions ago, and really appreciating the creativity and humor that Rem put into them.
The last update was for .8.m. I'll be updating after I get the game. I think my tier is tomorrow or Friday.

May 11, 2019
My immediate todo list to get it working again only has one thing left on it then I'll throw up a test branch while I work through a few items on my wishlist. The feature conflict on exhibition modes was a bit of a headache to work out but I think I managed put together something I'm happy with.
idea - different reinforcement probability config for different floors? floor 1 reinforcement super harsh

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
It would be nice if the Enemies could tie up Karryn in Battle like in Moral Sword of Asagi. Bondage in Battle would really round up that wonderful package of a game. Just saying =)
Man I miss playing that game. Has a lot replayability, only problem is the last bit of the game isn't actually translated.

Reactions: Bringbigdick
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes