DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
The reward is a passive that triggers once per battle. Once you reach 0 energy you recover 50% of your max energy. It's really strong.
No matter how I try, my Karren always climaxed at 200% instead of 300%. I do have more than enough Mind to spare -- and enough inmates. Anything else I need to work on to get pleasure bar over 200%?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Yep, 9A.n. I checked the discord for this specific problem but found nothing too, thats why this is really weird and I decided to ask here for some clue. :unsure:

I trying a new save just for checking and it seems the problem is "solved" (I will play it more tomorrow before saying is 100% fixed) but I don't know why my old save would do that but who knows. Could be a old modification that I did, I don't really remember. (I've been playing with this the same save from v7 to v9, and a Sidenote: I've been playing this game like from v3 and I've never seen something like that happen)
Update: Creating a new save still doesn't fix the RAM issue, I tried v8 (v0.8.o) to see if that's happen there and no (plus: the game is modified in v8)... so I don't know if the problem is with the new optimization or the fix with the blinking CGs, in v8 the game only uses around 300-600mb of RAM and stabilizes around that but in v9 (0.9A.n) the game uses around 700-800mb and keeps going up until I close the game (almost used 4GB of RAM), never did notice this in older versions only in v9. It looks like to me, it's a Memory Leak but I could be wrong. :unsure:

(sorry about the nerd/hardware stuff but this weird "problem" it's making me intrigued)

Last edited:
Reactions: TgMaker

kornberm21

Feb 21, 2020
Same thing here, that is why I do the side-jobs first. She is so slutty that I don't need to buff her arousal before doing side-jobs. Doing the bathroom Gloryhole could be an alternative.

He is struggling with nightmode.
are you playing mod version or og ? can you tell me how to doing the bathroom gloryhole?

FearLs

Nov 15, 2020
When you get at a high slut level it seems you can't really fight, mostly try sexual stuff. Can you either reverse it or maybe take less stamina damage?

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I managed to get it working, I suppose I can call this my first mod? :D

Code:
    if((this._clothingStage > 1)&&(this._clothingStage < 5)){
        this._clothingStage--;
    }
This makes it so Karryn only restores her clothing partially after a battle, as long as she didn't get fully undressed
Replace the line "this.restoreClothingDurability();" on RemtairyKarryn.js
Now I'll research how to make it so she slowly restores it upon transitioning across the prison.

Last edit: Well... Turns out this was added to the CC mod in the very same way I wanted it. lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Averuncus

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No matter how I try, my Karren always climaxed at 200% instead of 300%. I do have more than enough Mind to spare -- and enough inmates. Anything else I need to work on to get pleasure bar over 200%?
Well, the slimes are one way to get there with a little luck. If the slime is active in all three holes, they have to do all their acts including ejaculating before Karryn can cum (if they ejaculate on that turn obviously). So with some luck they can push you high enough to get the triple orgasm even without having the mind stat to get it normally.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Probably I'm suffering the most because I've a very low spec pc but game seems to use too much resources for a rpgm game and the extreme fps drops in combats still persists for me.Again it could be just me but I've a feeling game needs some work on the optimization.Even for a low spec pc,a rpgm game shouldn't be too hard on the system.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
Are you sure you're not mistaking how high your Mind stat is with how much Willpower you have left? Using the word "spare" makes it sound like you are refering to Willpower. Willpower is used to cast the Resist Orgasm but Mind is the stat that determines how much pleasure will Karryn be able to endure when using that skill.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So is it a bug or intended that Karryn doesn't stay in positions with prisoners. When having sex with a lizard a tentacle forced himself in an other position. This was not the case before the patch.

Reactions: sugarrpie

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
So is it a bug or intended that Karryn doesn't stay in positions with prisoners. When having sex with a lizard a tentacle forced himself in an other position. This was not the case before the patch.
It's been that for at least a few updates. Example, if you're blowing a guard but have enough desire for a boobjob and there's an enemy with the posestart skill for boobjob they will move you to the boobjob position as it can allow both blow and boobjob interactions.

What won't happen is if you're having anal sex with a hobo, and someone wants a boobjob and then repositions you. I believe the repositioning requires the previous form of sex to still be available. I think strength of enemies is also considered though, like a yeti can easily force a guard to switch up positions for him or a slime can easily force a lizardman to switch positions for it

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
How do I turn off AutoSave? The cheat menu does not help. With every action (entering the menu \ changing location \ battle, etc.), AUTOSAVE occurs. He's annoying ...

Muchos

May 31, 2017
It's been that for at least a few updates. Example, if you're blowing a guard but have enough desire for a boobjob and there's an enemy with the posestart skill for boobjob they will move you to the boobjob position as it can allow both blow and boobjob interactions.

What won't happen is if you're having anal sex with a hobo, and someone wants a boobjob and then repositions you. I believe the repositioning requires the previous form of sex to still be available. I think strength of enemies is also considered though, like a yeti can easily force a guard to switch up positions for him or a slime can easily force a lizardman to switch positions for it
Thanks, it was indeed a complete reposition. From normal sex with a lizardman to anal with a tentacle.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Probably I'm suffering the most because I've a very low spec pc but game seems to use too much resources for a rpgm game and the extreme fps drops in combats still persists for me.Again it could be just me but I've a feeling game needs some work on the optimization.Even for a low spec pc,a rpgm game shouldn't be too hard on the system.
RPGM is just a shitty platform for doing custom work that is outside of the scope of what the engine was designed for. Optimization for this game is likely difficult and time consuming. The devs have shown they are willing to put in the effort, but it's going to take some time probably.

Kiyuno

Dec 13, 2018
disable 60fps
my pc crash with it enable

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes