Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do I turn off AutoSave? The cheat menu does not help. With every action (entering the menu \ changing location \ battle, etc.), AUTOSAVE occurs. He's annoying ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it says in the cheat menu, cheats only work in Secretary Mode, so if you're not in Secretary mode, that's probably why.....

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
No matter how I try, my Karren always climaxed at 200% instead of 300%. I do have more than enough Mind to spare -- and enough inmates. Anything else I need to work on to get pleasure bar over 200%?
I didnt read the last 2 pages after your submission of your text, so sorry if someone answered it already.

First of all: The less fatigued you are, the higher you can "resist orgasm" before she climaxes even with this skill active.
2. Go to the kitchen first, take the meal that raises your highest pleasure sex. For me its vaginal. It gives a direct +50%
3. Go the toilette and masturbate your highest stat over and over and over. Refresh your mind points and masturbate, refresh and masturbate. I could do that for a looooooooooooong time with my stats. Her pleasure % will rise extremely high and drop a little when you leave the toilette.
4. Backup your savefile. Run into a mob until it has >3 enemies appear. Karryns orgasm will trigger at the end of all turns of all participants. So the more there are, the more pleasure input you get out of it. You want to prefer a multi wave as well. The longer you fight, wetter you get, more pleasure damage you receive.

Combine those and hope a mob that has an extremely high dexterity (high dex increases pleasure damage you do. BUT also when enemies have high dex, they do more pleasure damage to you!)

I hope it helps

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I'm trying to migrate my saves from 8O to 9N, both patched with CCmod. Am I supposed to be moving just www/saves or the entire www folder?

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
2. Go to the kitchen first, take the meal that raises your highest pleasure sex. For me its vaginal. It gives a direct +50%
I had no idea Karryn could have a meal, I just recently discovered the shop. She is already above 330 slut level, I think I can manage her to get over 300%. Thanks for the tips, pal.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hawkhunter

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
How do I turn off AutoSave? The cheat menu does not help. With every action (entering the menu \ changing location \ battle, etc.), AUTOSAVE occurs. He's annoying ...
Are you playing in secretary mode? it is the easiest mode

You can't off autosave in other modes

I do not recommend turning it off thou, there are a couple of scenenes that give a load error for me, so if you have autosave on, that helps a ton...cuz if an image fails to load for some reason, it keeps being on the screen and you can spam click z and try to navigate the menus while retry reloading the error messages..also you can't enter save menu with the load bug on....but if you manage to finish the combat it autosaves and when you load back after restarting the game the load error is not there

Occasions that i found, which gives a load error rn are:
1. Giving a BJ while having a rotor toy on (failed to load bj_kneeling/toyA_1.jpg)
2. goblin cunilingus gangbang, after the goblin finishes
3. Gloryhole BJ when both dicks are flaccid (maybe 1 of them is even "finished"..hard to pinpoint)

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I was using in previous versions to edit edict points (I don't like) and it worked ok. But in this version I've started new game and it seems like Edict Edit not working. Or am I fucking it up after not playing the game for some time?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
When you get at a high slut level it seems you can't really fight, mostly try sexual stuff. Can you either reverse it or maybe take less stamina damage?
Get and equip the accessory that decreases ur cock desire rate by 66%. If ur cock desire is near or above 50 use suppress cock desire from willpower to lower it every time. This will only last temporarily for long and hard fights so if u don't finish the fight quick enough ur slut Karryn is gonna be literally screwed lol.

When u mean by less stamina do u mean from guards? If u been whoring out to the guard that's taking a break you've been increasing the guards aggression making them really tough to deal with overtime, so good luck with that.
No matter how I try, my Karren always climaxed at 200% instead of 300%. I do have more than enough Mind to spare -- and enough inmates. Anything else I need to work on to get pleasure bar over 200%?
I didnt read the last 2 pages after your submission of your text, so sorry if someone answered it already.

First of all: The less fatigued you are, the higher you can "resist orgasm" before she climaxes even with this skill active.
3. Go the toilette and masturbate your highest stat over and over and over. Refresh your mind points and masturbate, refresh and masturbate. I could do that for a looooooooooooong time with my stats. Her pleasure % will rise extremely high and drop a little when you leave the toilette.
4. Backup your savefile. Run into a mob until it has >3 enemies appear. Karryns orgasm will trigger at the end of all turns of all participants. So the more there are, the more pleasure input you get out of it. You want to prefer a multi wave as well. The longer you fight, wetter you get, more pleasure damage you receive.

Combine those and hope a mob that has an extremely high dexterity (high dex increases pleasure damage you do. BUT also when enemies have high dex, they do more pleasure damage to you!)

I hope it helps
Would like to add. Decreasing Karryn's sex resist might also help with gaining even more pleasure.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Yo dude why u always struggling with everything lol. Whenever ur game autosaves u can literally make another copy of that save and put it in a backup folder somewhere. When u mess up with a certain save just replace it with the backup and reload. Just make sure not what to do is replace ur saves while ur game is still opened and not being in the main menu. U might accidentally overwrite ur backup save with the one u just messed up.

Last edited:

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
i hope shower room in level 3 could be used in the future i think karryn could do so many hot stuff there for example like if karryn got covered in cum in the night mood she go there and wash hereself taking a shower and the inmate invades her and have sex with her like a new CG new sex position they fuck her from behind while they shower with her i think it will be cool

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes