Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
My save from v8 CCMod didnt work too. Pleasure counter was showing NaN value. Game crashed after initiating the battle, so I took my old save, slept in the office few days until order ran out and started a newgame+. It worked that way
Thank you sir, you're my hero

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
No bro, its day
Easiest way without a floor rioting is talk to the guards near your bedroom, when fighting them use flaunt so they start to strip you and they engage a poistion, if you engage a position it won't work, win the fight without attacking and you should be stripped to a point where you have a scandalous appearance.

That basically triggers the night walk... when any enemy strips you and engages a position, an easier way is when a floor is rioting, lose on purpose, and trigger the defeat event, after every defeat event she has a scandalous appearance, except after the guard defeat event as that one just takes you to your room, triggers the event and starts the next day.

edit: you can just go to the 4th floor, and lose on purpose since its in anarchy.

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
Easiest way without a floor rioting is talk to the guards near your bedroom, when fighting them use flaunt so they start to strip you and they engage a poistion, if you engage a position it won't work, win the fight without attacking and you should be stripped to a point where you have a scandalous appearance.

That basically triggers the night walk... when any enemy strips you and engages a position, an easier way is when a floor is rioting, lose on purpose, and trigger the defeat event, after every defeat event she has a scandalous appearance, except after the guard defeat event as that one just takes you to your room, triggers the event and starts the next day.

edit: you can just go to the 4th floor, and lose on purpose since its in anarchy.
He is not talking about the nightwalk, he had a bug where he had infinite staff come to the bathroom for the stall minigame, cuz it usually ends after a while

So I tried to figure out how he tiggered it, thought that at nightwalk if you trigger the stall minigame the staff entering the 2 stalls might not end, but it doeesn't seem to be the case

Edit: cuz i really like the stall minigame, so having infinite staff enter sounds something I wanna have ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Love
Reactions: Tsugumi

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
He is not talking about the nightwalk, he had a bug where he had infinite staff come to the bathroom for the stall minigame, cuz it usually ends after a while

So I tried to figure out how he tiggered it, thought that at nightwalk if you trigger the stall minigame the staff entering the 2 stalls might not end, but it doeesn't seem to be the case
Well he is playing with a modded game, so there is a good chance, you will not be able to find the "bug", unless you have the exact same modded game.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
v9A.l Changelog
  • Karryn can no longer run away from battles in Prisoner Mode.
Prisoner mode is starting to feel really well rounded now. Now we have to commit to every fight or be willing to earn battle loss passives. Not to mention it is difficult to stick to grinding 1 of the 3 combat stats when the rotation has a 1 turn gap between attack and revitalize. You have to pick up an energy move to keep Karryn with one statistic (e.g. Strength).

But the biggest consequence is the fact that we can't just skip forced battles and use guard rooms as checkpoints to reach the boss by the control increase deadline.

I might start a secretary run at this point just so I can take a look at stage 4. Prisoner be challenging.

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Guys is it possible to do the nude model and stripper side model now ? since I found the KarrynStripper js in the plugin folder ?any idea ?

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

Link to my F.A.Q. (may include modding but it's focus is general gameplay): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v0.9A.l): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v0.8.o): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v0.9A.l): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v0.9A.l): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v0.9A.l): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v0.8.o): here
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
no longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod):
  • basic CG gallery: here
Awesome work ! btw is it possible to prevent riot from ever happening again ? on level 1-3 ofc. thnks

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
A few days ago I put up a test branch, and things seem to be working, so here's the update post now with a new set of passives. Test branch has been deleted.

When I saw the weekly progress report with a bunch of cock varieties I really wanted to do something with them other than just being visual flavor. So here are 4 new passives based on the first cock in Karryn's holes: vaginal, anal, oral, and a special bonus passive if all 3 match. Pleasure gain when having sex with the associated location is increased if the cock matches. See config file. NG/NG+ that was started in v9A is required for these to work properly.

Changelog highlights:
* Update to v9A
* New exhibitionist features
* New virginity loss passives
* Womb tat art for standby/unarmed poses
* Hymen art on a few poses

The readme has changed a bit. Probably worth reading.

View attachment 1373468
Hi please check but i thing i found a bug with lvl1 defeat passive. I am still in lvl 1 i was grinding my maso and I couldn't get blowbang passive. I wake up naked and in scandalous state and that's it.

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019

Edit: cuz i really like the stall minigame, so having infinite staff enter sounds something I wanna have ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ah ok makes sense now, also not a fan of the mini stall game tbh, way too much clicking involved, karryn needs a passive or title that makes it go faster, or maybe charm should have a bigger impact in mini games like visitations and stall.

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have a cracked save file with slut lvl over 400 or 500?
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)

uselessBastard

Mar 2, 2020
Randomly started getting this error without even touching the files.
TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
WebGLExtract.canvas (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/libs/pixi.js:31073:40)
Function.Bitmap.snap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:936:49)
Function.SceneManager.snap (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2109:19)
Function.SceneManager.snapForBackground (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:3072:35)
Scene_Map.terminate (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7979:18)
Scene_Map.terminate (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_GridFreeDoodads.js:687:34)
Function.SceneManager.changeScene (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DKTools.js:36306:25)
Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:211:10)
Function.SceneManager.updateMain (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:205:12)
Function.SceneManager.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7860:10)

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
This would be after the official release of ver. 1, if ever. The devs already presented their roadmap and apart from Strip Club and Final Boss of lv. 5 no other scenes/activities are planned at the moment.
Let's all hope after they finish Karryn, they keep updating it just like a live service game (minecraft, terraria, no man sky...) with new content. With all that rooms, I can't believe it's all set dressing.

This game is brimming with potential

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Let's all hope after they finish Karryn, they keep updating it just like a live service game (minecraft, terraria, no man sky...) with new content. With all that rooms, I can't believe it's all set dressing.

This game is brimming with potential
they're already said they don't plan to, they want to finish the game, sell it, and move on. they probably will add some stuff after release, but nothing major is planned.
i have no idea, but my wild guess would be that maybe games in japan are usually released once and that's what you pay for.
but who knows, maybe they'll develop 1 paid DLC for this game before moving on.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes