Hipz

May 25, 2019
they're already said they don't plan to, they want to finish the game, sell it, and move on. they probably will add some stuff after release, but nothing major is planned.
i have no idea, but my wild guess would be that maybe games in japan are usually released once and that's what you pay for.
but who knows, maybe they'll develop 1 paid DLC for this game before moving on.
I'm sure Rem said DLC is possible but it's largely depended on the number of sells. So we need to show them support when the game comes out.

And no, many hentai game release dlcs and free stuff after release.If the game sold well enough. That Goblin Burrow game release like 5 dlc packs already.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahrimansiah

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Heyo, so I have an issue with CCMod.

The Mod itself works fine, but for some reasons enemies dont take any pleasure damage when they initiate sexual acts on Karryn (think kick counter but the enemies don't recieve pleasure when they thrust for example), but Karryns basically one shots them with sex skills. I'm using an imported save from v.8 where this problem isn't there.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
did u grind or edit the file?

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Are we there yet
Do you mean the final version?

Not until the first quater of 2022, I'm afraid. The dev said that they under estimated the amount of time they need to encode the voice acting file into the game. It would take at least 1-2 month after the voice actress finish her job. They can't begin the voice acting process until they finish every dialouge in the game at the end of this year.

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
Do you mean the final version?

Not until the first quater of 2022, I'm afraid. The dev said that they under estimated the amount of time they need to encode the voice acting file into the game. It would take at least 1-2 month after the voice actress finish her job. They can't begin the voice acting process until they finish every dialouge in the game at the end of this year.
Is the dialogue just going to be the conversation segments or is it all the in battle dialogue too? Only got into it recently so I never did look into wherever they mention this yet.
All the variations on in battle dialogue based on slut level and all that seems like a pain. And it even still gets repeated so often.
I'd rather the full voice was just a patch after the full game and content got released rather than it holding up the final version..

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
they're already said they don't plan to, they want to finish the game, sell it, and move on. they probably will add some stuff after release, but nothing major is planned.
i have no idea, but my wild guess would be that maybe games in japan are usually released once and that's what you pay for.
I mean on one hand makes me a bit sad, on the other hand I understand it since a lot of devs run into the trap of feature bloating their games and then never finishing them

So setting a goal to finish the game with a set roadmap is refreshing

But on the other hand this game has so much potential, they could do so many more things with the game after they finish it

It is not like Melty's quest where you are done with the story and unlocked all ur outfits and you are set

The whole prison management aspect and how the H -fights are, there are so much potential to add to the game

Seems like a waste if they just wanna be done and move on, especially since they have 4k subscribers on subscribestar in varying tiers from 2 to 10 dollars who probably want more

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Is the dialogue just going to be the conversation segments or is it all the in battle dialogue too? Only got into it recently so I never did look into wherever they mention this yet.
All the variations on in battle dialogue based on slut level and all that seems like a pain. And it even still gets repeated so often.
I'd rather the full voice was just a patch after the full game and content got released rather than it holding up the final version..
They said all Karryn's dialouge will be fully voiced.

May 18, 2020
I don't mind if there is no dlc. Really wish for bondage countent though. Also hope there will be more to the story of the game. Little events like the guard "taking you back to your office" are awesome too. This is a great game already, can't wait to see its final form. Who else thinks Yasu will be the final boss?

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
I mean on one hand makes me a bit sad, on the other hand I understand it since a lot of devs run into the trap of feature bloating their games and then never finishing them

But on the other hand this game has so much potential, they could do so many more things with the game after they finish it

It is not like Melty's quest where you are done with the story and unlocked all ur outfits and you are set

The whole prison management aspect and how the H -fights are, there are so much potential to add to the game

Seems like a waste if they just wanna be done and move on, especially since they have 4k subscribers on subscribestar in varying tiers from 2 to 10 dollars who probably want more
Can't rule out a sequel if it sells well or them reusing and refining the systems in a new IP, at least.
I think that's a nicer thought then them sticking on the same exact games setting, location and engine and any other "limitations" of constantly updating a game for 5 years.
I feel like that's better and allows a developer to evolve more, rather than it being a case where the developer acts like they'll cease to exist if they ever move on from a game. Or worse, are desperate to add a new idea to it only to realize the entire game code needs an overhaul and starts from basically scratch again...

They said all Karryn's dialouge will be fully voiced.
Thanks, yay, and boo. :LOL:

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
Maybe the Game gets more Mod support after its Finished.

Reactions: Yukariin

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
Maybe the Game gets more Mod support after its Finished.
Maybe but you can't mod in new scenes really, you could mod in new scenarios or new gameplay features that does not involve art but you can't do much with having new scenes (like for example there is no battle scene for a standing double pen)

So I'm just hopefully expecting DLC-s that broaden or introduce new edicts and maybe minigames, since I have no clue how many more scenes we gonna get like the yetis only have 1 type of scene if I remember correctly and they never partake in a gangbang as 2ndary participants, dunno if they want to update nightwalking with some extra elements for example, since there is nothing really special about it right now...or if they plan to introduce for example a way to change positions from certain scenes like I don't get it why Karryn couldn't be able to initiate a different position from a handjob or why you can't initiate normal vaginal sex with Karryn and why she always have to be dominating the men, basically making certain scenes up to rng cuz you need to flaunt all the enemies (is there a mod for this btw?)

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Am I just an idiot? Because I still can't figure out how to install the mod. I keep reading the README and follow the instructions in every detail, but it still doesn't work.

Edit: I think I did it right this time, but now I have an error code when I load my save
TypeError: Cannot read property '_babyColorData' of undefined
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusBaby (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:998:81)
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusPictureLayers (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:970:16)
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusPicture (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1013:12)
Window_MenuStatus.drawKarrynStatus (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1256:12)
Window_MenuStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMenu.js:2681:7)
Window_MenuStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1021:43)
Window_MenuStatus.Window_Selectable.drawAllItems (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1256:18)
Window_MenuStatus.Window_Selectable.refresh (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1283:14)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:8095:8)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4681:45)

Anyone know what to do from here?

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

The challenge with adding more content in this game is the complex battle system, which is the core of the play and the passive/edict/title system, which modifies Karryn's battle stats and abilities and also allows the MC to maintain her managerial position (economy; control/order; rioting sentiments and so on). Every meaningful action that Karryn takes is mediated through that battle system, except choosing a meal or a gift or a freebie and walking around the map. The side jobs are not just CG inserts, but minigames which to a large degree follow the rules of the battle system and affect Karryn's stats (number of orgasms, number of inmates satisfied, sex type counters, fatigue). I think the idea is for Karryn to be able to complete all or almost all her daily tasks (subduing prisoners, bar, reception, toilets and planned stripping) successfully if you know how to play your cards right. You may miss a job for one day or two, but if you don't tend to them regularly, the earned Reputation decays and so are your bonuses (bar income, staff efficiency). While the side jobs are optional, they are so helpful that I don't think they can be completely ignored or taken at a whim.

Adding side jobs changes the balance of the game and the Warden's QoL, so they have to be planned carefully, not just to make sense in the context of the story, but also to tie in to several possible (intended) playstyles. For example, a shower scene couldn't be just another pretext for the Warden to get dicked as she 'accidentally' drops a soapbar - it would need that added value that bar (extra income), reception (order restoration + extra income) and toilet (reduction of fatigue + staff efficiency) jobs have. Plus new titles. This may be the reason why implementation of the Strip Club takes so long.

Reactions: boobmanlord

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
For example, a shower scene couldn't be just another pretext for the Warden to get dicked as she 'accidentally' drops a soapbar - it would need that added value that bar (extra income), reception (order restoration + extra income) and toilet (reduction of fatigue + staff efficiency) jobs have.
Exhausting Wanted inmate in the showers to reduce their level by sex or wrestling for example? :)
After some time, with a pure Karryn, it's getting really hard to beat them :'(
Depending on what stat you focus on, the level difference can be pretty tight before they one shot your stamina when angry (or not)

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Am I just an idiot? Because I still can't figure out how to install the mod. I keep reading the README and follow the instructions in every detail, but it still doesn't work.

Edit: I think I did it right this time, but now I have an error code when I load my save
TypeError: Cannot read property '_babyColorData' of undefined
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusBaby (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:998:81)
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusPictureLayers (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:970:16)
Object.CC_Mod.CCMod_drawStatusPicture (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1013:12)
Window_MenuStatus.drawKarrynStatus (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1256:12)
Window_MenuStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMenu.js:2681:7)
Window_MenuStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/CC_Mod.js:1021:43)
Window_MenuStatus.Window_Selectable.drawAllItems (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1256:18)
Window_MenuStatus.Window_Selectable.refresh (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1283:14)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:8095:8)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_MainMenuManager.js:4681:45)

Anyone know what to do from here?
use the link for the video guide in the readme and follow it exactly. It's easy to mess it up just following the written instructions.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes