liltimmy

Aug 14, 2018
How exactly does one acquire the thug influence passive? Have cleared .6 and .8 on secretary mode and am doing first .9 run through. Like all Karryn's prison players I am experiencing the problem of not having enough money for expedient training edicts. I always want to take the solution to the thug problem which increases profits but always end up caving and drugging their food instead because the solution I want requires me to have the thug influence passive and I can nver get it.
Have sex with five thugs. The KP discord spoiler channel has a pin that tells you how to get all passives and titles currently in the game.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
You don't. prisoner mode is designed to be a bitch and it's basically unclearable
not really. unless you wanna have Karryn fight her way through all levels. then Prisoner Mode isn't really feasible. but turning her into a super slut and gaining at least one sex skill passive early on will definitely make things easier. handjob especially since that doesn't do much pleasure damage to Karryn

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
not really. unless you wanna have Karryn fight her way through all levels. then Prisoner Mode isn't really feasible. but turning her into a super slut and gaining at least one sex skill passive early on will definitely make things easier. handjob especially since that doesn't do much pleasure damage to Karryn
You can easily fight your way in Prisoner Mode.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
You can easily fight your way in Prisoner Mode.
even level 4? will need a lot of grinding with only 2-3 edicts per day (or 1-2 if one didn't get the "partially restore bureaucracy" edict). slut build is so much easier...until of course it blows over and she starts orgasming in every alternate move lol

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
even level 4? will need a lot of grinding with only 2-3 edicts per day (or 1-2 if one didn't get the "partially restore bureaucracy" edict). slut build is so much easier...until of course it blows over and she starts orgasming in every alternate move lol
For me personally, Level 4 is much easier compared to Level 3. Werewolfs and Yetis aren't a Threat at all, since you can oneshot Werewolfs and with enough AGI, Yetis will never even hit you. The only new thing that is dangerous are Lizards calling for reinforcements but at this point you should have stuff like Skewer and Cleave to quickly take care of them. Maybe I was just lucky in my last fighter run, maybe I will try one again these days.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
For me personally, Level 4 is much easier compared to Level 3. Werewolfs and Yetis aren't a Threat at all, since you can oneshot Werewolfs and with enough AGI, Yetis will never even hit you. The only new thing that is dangerous are Lizards calling for reinforcements but at this point you should have stuff like Skewer and Cleave to quickly take care of them. Maybe I was just lucky in my last fighter run, maybe I will try one again these days.
well Yeti-s do some sort of slam move to Karryn in my current run that gives her disbalanced status for at least 3 moves. that kinda sucks. but otherwise, yeah, werewolves are not really an issue with high enough agility and counter ability.

I haven't really tried fighting past Noinim, so can't comment, but Aron in lvl 3 is a bit difficult if he has 3 other lizards with him. still manageable in a fighter build with cleave attack.

I usually tend to finish up until the penultimate level of a release (lvl 3 for the current release) as early as I can...in the current run, it took about 8 days with a slut lvl of around 50. Although that's in Secretary lvl with edict count per day increased to 4 and base cost of edicts reduced to 50%, a few cheats to reduce Karryn's lvl up rate by half, increase stamina damage 2x and decrease control by 10. also had an intentional battle defeat in lvl 1 on day 1. had a relatively lengthy battle with Aron, so can imagine that to be even more difficult in Prisoner Mode. evey Prisoner Mode run I had done prior to this were slut based

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
can anyone tell me the monster sex preferences I remember seeing one but can't find it
Slime starts off with anal (slime pile driver) and then does the other 2
Lizardmen vaginal sex (also has the counterattack move)
Yeti titjob (and counter)
Goblin starts off with cunnilingus and then moves on to vaginal sex
Orc titjob (and counter)
Werewolf can do either vaginal or anal (don't think there's any general higher preference among the two)

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v9A.o Changelog

• Added Equip Sets. Equip Sets help you easily switch between different equip sets.
  • Added new human variations to some of the cut-ins that did not have human variations yet.
  • Added small battle effects to show which enemy is using Talk/Sight/Petting skills.
  • Added a new event that pops up the first time Karryn is in a scandalous state.
  • The game now autosaves right before battles.
  • Scandelous state no longer carries over to New Game Plus.
  • Minor CG issues fixed.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos corrected.

v9A.o2 Changelog

• Fixed a missing image error with the new event.

v9A.o3 Changelog

• Fixed animated cut-ins reverting back to the first frame of the animation.
  • Fixed flaunt's cut-in appearing after Karryn's dialogue is fully said.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So are the art updates finished now? I know he planned to add something he did not in the version a week ago. Was that just the waitress job? Or is there more coming in the upcoming days?

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Is the style of sex/bj tied to slut level? And if so is there a way to lower it or change the style of it, cuz late bj versions looks awful and i hate it

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Game is looking for information (baby color data, the race of your baby) but can't find it. This is because the previous v8 version of CC Mod didn't track that data, but it does now in v9.

Load up your v8 save in a v8 version of the game with CC mod and have Karryn give birth, save the game and then transfer the save to the new version.

Or just start a new save.
Alright, I did all of that, but now I get a new error everytime I engage in combat
TypeError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The provided double value is non-finite.
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:1289:24)
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:986:41)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawGauge (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2287:17)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2330:10)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_SkillCore.js:1214:44)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_SkillCostItems.js:921:42)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/DreamX_BattlerSpriteIcons.js:759:59)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeAreaWithTp (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2622:10)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeArea (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5524:14)
Window_BattleStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5497:10)

What do I do from here?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes