Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
Sorry for the very general question that I'm about to ask. Also, please excuse me if the question already has been answered.

Has there been any statements, hints or even signs that there'll eventually be an edict to hire female personell, whether as guards or civilian staff? Sure, Karryn is great and all, but some form of variety would be appreciated.
They never mentioned to add other females, this game is 100% Karryn focused

Reactions: singularbox

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
ouch

I'm not understand this sudden influx of updates for this game. Is it actually getting new CGs or is it just bug fixes and text events? When is the next major update coming?
The game isn't too too bug checked + the author prefers multiple patches, up to 5+ in first day or 2 after initial release. O=current letter is 15th in alphabet so you decide what you think

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
From my understanding, the game hasn't really seen much progress content wise recently cause the artist is on vacation. That's why all we've been getting is general bugfixes. I mean hey, may as well get that outta way now.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Do you mean the final version?

Not until the first quater of 2022, I'm afraid. The dev said that they under estimated the amount of time they need to encode the voice acting file into the game. It would take at least 1-2 month after the voice actress finish her job. They can't begin the voice acting process until they finish every dialouge in the game at the end of this year.
That was a "Dragon Ball Z abdriged (Nappa)" reference ;)

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Is the style of sex/bj tied to slut level? And if so is there a way to lower it or change the style of it, cuz late bj versions looks awful and i hate it
+1 to this. Early game, when she sucks somebody's dick Karryn looks like a woman sucking a dick. Late game, she looks like some sort of demented horse made of rubber hoses and it's just offputting.
Is there an easy code edit to prevent the gross versions of the pictures from getting called or something?

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody
In this new version, i still have this problem with nerds who use dildos. My game is crashing and it shows me this.
So I have to quickly kill them before. Do you have the same problem and how to fix it? Thanks.
Capture-dcran-6-ConvertImage.png

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry for the very general question that I'm about to ask. Also, please excuse me if the question already has been answered.

Has there been any statements, hints or even signs that there'll eventually be an edict to hire female personell, whether as guards or civilian staff? Sure, Karryn is great and all, but some form of variety would be appreciated.
The devs have stated that will never be any other females in the game engaged in sex. The visitors shaking hands is it. The entire concept of the game is "one woman, many men".

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if this is a repeated question but,
Where I can find the battle sex dialogs and the post subjugation dialogs (when Karry receives the emperor gifts)?

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
They never mentioned to add other females, this game is 100% Karryn focused
The devs have stated that will never be any other females in the game engaged in sex. The visitors shaking hands is it. The entire concept of the game is "one woman, many men".
Thank you for answering me.

I guess it's fine. Granted, it does feel a bit empty and strange with her as the only woman in a prison fort, semingly filled with hordes of (increasingly) empowered male perverts, and with a conspicuous high amount of job openings for women (even a strip club?). Karryn is a good character though, and focusing 100% on one character should simplify the creative process. By keeping it clean and simple, the odds of the game actually being completed rises significantly.

That being said...as a pervert, I'm crying because of what I personally see as wasted potential :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
I would love to have the emperor visit while she just "sneakily" gets fucked while he surveys the place with her.
Who knows, it might actually be one of the endings, maybe a high slut/low corruption (high corruption inspection wouldn't probably end well for Karryn).

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Who knows, it might actually be one of the endings, maybe a high slut/low corruption (high corruption inspection wouldn't probably end well for Karryn).
Well if he "accidentally" lost his guards during the visit I am pretty sure he would not complain much. :LUL:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes